Start by marking “A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two” as Want to Read:
A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two

A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two (A Pirate's Life for Me #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  152 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Now that Lucas is committed to staying on the island and performing with the pirates, he begins preparations to join the show. But it's not easy being Lucas. Besides dealing with performance anxiety he struggles with his reactions to Adam and Tyler who dominate his thoughts and inspire unwanted feelings of lust. With help from Ben and the other pirates he tries to become m ...more
Published January 30th 2012 by Tricia Owens

To ask other readers questions about A Pirate's Life for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pirate's Life for Me

Kate Aaron
Feb 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
this series just gets better... can't wait for book three! loving the melodrama and the nuanced characterisations underneath it all
Maddy
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
hot, sexy if you like this type of book your'll love it
B
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audibles
Good audio, fun and lots of sexual tention .
This is a clif hanger.
Gail Thompson
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is book two in a trilogy. The first book dealt with establishing characters, the situation, and all of the tension and dynamics that are at play among the pirate crew. It's title set out the focus - Captain and first mate. It was all about the control that Adam and Tyler had over Lucas and his reaction to it as well as how he interacts with them.

This volume is called Island Paradise and like the title it shows us how the crew fit in on the island, more about the island, and introduces the r
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook

Lucas is trying hard to make sure his first show is successful and he can remain on the island. Adam and Tyler are a force to be reckoned with and are not making things easy for Lucas, but not necessarily in a bad way.

Some of the same issues remain for me as in the first book, but the focus seems to be more on the threesome (and other pirates) for now. I'm really enjoying watching this unfold and am turning pages quickly to get to the grand finale.
Lisa
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Like the first book, I wasn't sure how I'd get into the subject matter but I did! I got sucked in totally, I was ready to kill Tyler pretty much the whole book through! [image error]Pirates Life Adam Lucas Tyler photo download 9_zps4zkx84fk.jpg"/>
Molli B.
3.5 rounded down to 3. My feelings were about the same as they were for Book One. Some annoyances but in general it was interesting enough to keep me engaged. I bought Book Three as soon as I was done, so that's saying something. But still too many errors and irritations for me to give it more than a 3. The dynamic between Lucas and Tyler continued to be my favorite part.
Dee Aditya
The highlight of this book is the one scene between Tyler and Adam that literally moved me to tears.

There should have been more of Tyler. Instead we get Lucas.

Damnit.

Overall impression here:
Don Bradshaw
This installment was very drawn out in my opinion. The pony play competition was good but Lucas kept waffling over his sexuality.
joani
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great story and extremely hot sex

I just wish Lucas would stop running away and just embrace each moment composure ans happiness. He is belly aching way to much.
Veronica
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: duplicates
Lucas finally gets some good action with Ben. I still can't figure out why he's even remotely interested in Tyler, as he continues to be hateful. Ends with a good MMM scene.
Tracy
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is getting hotter and hotter
Last chapter... Steamy
Apr 26, 2017
Jamie
Apr 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I write urban fantasy, paranormal romance, m/m fiction and menage fiction, with probably more genres to come! Please visit my website and sign up for my newsletter so you'll be kept apprised of my frequent new releases:

Website: http://www.triciaowensbooks.com/
More about Tricia Owens...

A Pirate's Life for Me (3 books)
  • Captain and First Mate (A Pirate's Life for Me, #1)
  • A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Three