Start by marking “14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes” as Want to Read:
14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

2.87  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Here is a special Valentine present for the lovers of the Top Rated Puzzlebook series. In this new puzzle collection you will find 14 holiday themed, pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes. Be sure to check Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes, Puzzlebook: 101 Puzzle Quizzes, and Puzzlebook: 102 Puzzle Quizzes for more!
Kindle Edition
Published January 10th 2012 by Grabarchuk Puzzles

To ask other readers questions about 14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

Nicola Mansfield
Feb 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reason for Reading: My son & I are in the middle of having a blast with the 101 Puzzles book, that when the publisher asked if I was interested in reviewing this book I was delighted.

If you've ever played any of the Grabarchuk puzzlebooks then you know what a treat you are in for here. If not, then here's your perfect sampler size try-out at a ridiculously small price of .99 cents. These puzzles involve visual, spatial, counting, geometry, and much more; only one requires the ability to read
Sheila
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, seasonal
Perfect for a puzzling Valentine gift, or to share with that special someone on Valentine’s Day, this collection comes with many hearts and mysteries and even some flowers. As always with Grabarchuk puzzles, the instructions in the first pages are nice and clear, even including advice about font size on the kindle (though I tried with different sizes and had no problem). Jumping from puzzle to solution follows the usual scheme with the 5-way controller being used to position the hand—just don’t ...more
Tami
Apr 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I think these logic puzzles are actually exercising my mind and improving my problem solving skills. I remember the first set of puzzles in this series (100 Puzzle Quizzes) being extremely difficult. A few, I only worked out through trial and error. Yet, I found this special Valentine’s Day version pretty easy. I only had to really stop and work through one or two of the more difficult ones.

Like all of the previous Puzzlebooks by the Grabarchuk Family, I enjoyed this latest edition. Puzzles ran
Kenya