Start by marking “Veil of Seduction (Ambrose Heights Vampires, #2)” as Want to Read:
Veil of Seduction (Ambrose Heights Vampires, #2)

Veil of Seduction

(Ambrose Heights Vampires #2)

[Siren Classic: Erotic Paranormal Romance, vampires, HEA]

A newborn vampire. A powerful leader. An inconsolable woman. The shaping of their eternity all lies within the eyes.

Steffan Matthews is the devastatingly handsome vampire leader of Ambrose Heights. He cultivates social order and invents concoctions that allow vampires to feel human once again.

But Steffan also has a d
Published January 31st 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Veil of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veil of Seduction

Start your review of Veil of Seduction (Ambrose Heights Vampires, #2)
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
I loved this one more than I did the first. It was seriously addictive, a little slow to start but once the story got going, it was hard to pace myself I couldn’t stop reading it, I had to find out how everything was going to turn out. This author is a woman who knows how to write a creative steamy-hot love scene, I mean whoa! The scene with the long strands of white material hanging from a mirror suspended from the ceiling that was something to read! A scene that I sure won’t be forgetting anyt ...more
Dolce Amore
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Booked Up

To See Review at Booked Up

Ryan Evans was going to leave his wife, Anya, for Anise, Anya’s sister, on that night he died and came back to life as a vampire, saved by Steffan Matthews.

Steffan had waited a for long time to find his mate. And finding her now filled him with joy. However, there is one of his that is not happy with his discovery and hides the true relation between Ryan and Anya. Her intention is to destroy Steffan, no matter what and take his place as the head of
Tony-Paul Vissage
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Not having read volume one of the Vampires of Ambrose Heights, I was a little lost concerning the intentions of the main characters, especially since they were immediately introduced. Switching suddenly from Ryan’s runaway to his lover being attacked by vampires threw me for a moment but then I got up to speed. There is a nice weaving of the clandestine love affair into Steffen’s search for his soul mate, as well as his predicament when he finds her through Ryan’s red jasper good luck charm. The ...more
Crystal
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read this book before I looked and seen that it is the second in the series. Some things I didn't understand because I didn't read the first one but I got into the story and couldn't put it down.

This isn't your regular vampire book. I enjoyed this story and couldn't believe everything that was happening in just this one book. I was taken on a great adventure and it was exciting.

The characters were great and you could feel all the emotions that they went through. I was so glad when Anya didn't
Sarah Lazowski
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish I did not want to put this book down. I had to several times, just to take a cold shower, but I am ok with that!! The author had me laughing, crying and at times wanting me to smack someone. I love it when an author can evoke strong emotions in the reader! I highly recommend Veil of Seduction and of Maya DeLeina's books.
Elizabeth Neff
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! The vivid dream and the silk hanging from the ceiling later in the book, everyone should have that. Can't wait to see who and what the next book is about. Cold shower is in your future when you read this book! Read it!;)
Geralyn Joseph
Sep 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Romance, Paranormal, Mystic and Mystery genres
Maya DeLeina is a master of storytelling. Her world is deeply unique with full characters lacking many of the tired tropes I find in Romance and Paranormal Romance. Always exciting and engaging! Thanks!
Toni
Feb 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cbrrc-s
Please stop by and read my review at Coffee Beans & Love Scenes Reviews. ...more
R. Regina
Feb 24, 2013
Melissa
May 20, 2013
Maya DeLeina
Feb 01, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela

LIKE :

WATCH :

INDULGE :

I am Erotic Vampire Author Maya DeLeina

I love anything and everything Vampires. Dark gothic imagery gets my heart pumping. Men with muscular physiques, pale skin and a downright right bad-boy look (not

Ambrose Heights Vampires (2 books)
  • Flesh Fantasy (Ambrose Heights Vampires, #1)

News & Interviews