Start by marking “Zoe's Baby (Sydney Harbor Hospital #2)” as Want to Read:
Zoe's Baby (Sydney Harbor Hospital #2)

Zoe's Baby (Sydney Harbor Hospital #2)

3.49  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Welcome to the world of Sydney Harbor Hospital (or SHH…for short—because secrets never stay hidden for long!)

For single mum Zoe Harper, trying to be the best mother ever to beautiful baby daughter Emma is a challenge—until gorgeous pediatrician Teo Tuala comes to her rescue. Behind his larger-than-life personality, he's wary of letting anyone close, but Zoe and her baby's
Paperback
Published February 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Zoe's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zoe's Baby

Desty
Salah satu series dari Harlequin Medical Romance ini adalah Sydney Harbor Hospital. Untuk buku pertama, yang ditulis oleh Alison Roberts ini bercerita tentang Zoe, seorang tenaga medis yang mengalami depresi pasca melahirkan. Zoe sendiri sebenarnya adalah wanita tangguh, yang sangat sigap dalam pekerjaannya di lapangan. Dia bertugas untuk menangani korban/pasien di lokasi kejadian, misalnya pada saat ada kecelakaan, sebelum korban/pasien dibawa ke rumah sakit. Tetapi kehebatannya di lapangan sep ...more
Fiona Marsden
Jun 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Number 2 down. And a lovely story it is. Teo Tuala is a very unusual hero, a Samoan with strong ties to his home country but also within the Samoan community in Sydney.

As a paediatrician at SydHarb he comes in contact with Zoe Harper, just back at work as a paramedic after a bout of Post-Natal Depression after the birth of her daughter Emma.

Zoe has no family to speak of so Teo lends her his family, hoping to help her gain confidence as a mother. Hanging with Teo and his family is just what the d
Marg
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Really liked that the hero was Samoan and that was a key part of who he was.

Liked the idea of the heroine being competent and able in her work life but then not able to cope at all in her personal life because I could relate to that.

All happened way too quickly though.
Cookie1
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the second story in the first volume of Sydney Harbour Hospital. It is a lovely story. The hero is a Samoan doctor this time and he helps Zoe who is a paramedic just returning to work after being on leave for depression after having a baby. It's a captivating , light story.
Karin Baine
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Lovely book with a deliciously exotic hero and a heroine every mother can empathise with. Will look out for more stories from this author in the future :)
Lilolily
May 18, 2014
Gigi
Sep 24, 2014
Lindalee
rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2017
I was born in Dunedin, New Zealand. My father's medical career took us overseas when I was five, and I went to school in London for a year before moving to Washington, D.C. Eventually we returned to Dunedin, where I finished school and then trained as a primary school teacher.

After I married my husband, who works as a doctor, we moved to Christchurch where I worked for a time as a research technic
More about Alison Roberts...

Sydney Harbor Hospital (9 books)
  • Lily's Scandal (Sydney Harbor Hospital #1)
  • Luca's Bad Girl (Sydney Harbor Hospital #3)
  • Tom's Redemption (Sydney Harbor Hospital #4)
  • Lexi's Secret (Sydney Harbor Hospital #5)
  • Bella's Wishlist (Sydney Harbor Hospital #6)
  • Marco's Temptation (Sydney Harbor Hospital #7)
  • Ava's Re-Awakening (Sydney Harbor #8)
  • Evie's Bombshell (Sydney Harbor Hospital #9)