Start by marking “Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)

Read Book

Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Francesca "Frankie" Parker is Montreal’s go-to tour guide for all things seductive in the Underground City. Business is pleasure for the charming, sophisticated, and tantalizing femme fatale. “Sexy Tourism for Canada’s Fetish Capital” is what her card promises, and mon ami, she delivers.

Toss the travel pamphlets you picked up from the agency and try to hang on to your mora
Published March 9th 2013 by Buttontapper Press (first published January 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Underground City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Underground City

Boundless Book Reviews
I was provided a copy of Naked Montreal in exchange for an honest review.

Laura Roberts is a very descriptive writer and described Montreal in such detail that I felt like I was there. I may have to visit one day.

I really enjoyed Frankie and her no holds attitude towards all things sex that allowed her to become a sex tour guide. I delight in books that have strong lead female characters who are still feminine yet smart and powerful!
I didn't personally care for the poetic style the second love s
Jessica Kong
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Naked Montreal is a unique first person POV story about a Canadian sex tour guide. This story is unlike anything I have read before. I found this book quit refreshing. I finished it within twenty-four hours. I enjoyed it that much. If you want a break from the everyday common read, check out Laura Robert’s book, Naked Montreal. It will keep you in your seat.
Laura Roberts
Jan 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
added it
Mar 29, 2015
Sandra Berglund
Apr 02, 2016
Laura Roberts can leg-press an average-sized sumo wrestler, has written an entire novel in just three days, and is the founding editor of Black Heart Magazine . She also offers affordable editing services for authors and publishes books that press buttons at Buttontapper Press. She currently lives in an Apocalypse-proof bunker in sunny SoCal with her artist husband and their literary kitties, and ...more
More about Laura Roberts...