Start by marking “Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)

Bonds of Fire

(The Bellum Sisters #2)

Three Fates. Three Sisters.

Hotheaded succubus Willow Bellum doesn’t take kindly to being given to the Alpha of the shapeshifters. When the will from her dead father puts Willow under the Alpha’s protection, she runs. Yet no matter how hard or fast she runs, he always seems to catch her. And with each stolen moment together, Willow finds herself relenting to his quick smile
Nook
Published January 30th 2012 by T.A. Grey

To ask other readers questions about Bonds of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bonds of Fire

Start your review of Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)
Sammy Loves Books
Chloe, Willow and Lily's father has passed at the ripe old age of 1200. He has raised them to be strong and independent. But his Will blows that out of the water when he leaves each of his daughters to one of three very powerful men.

Alpha Lyonis Keelan
description

Lyonis is the Alpha of ALL shape shifters and he is fine as hell!!! He has been named the Protector and Mate to Willow in her father's will. Surprise!!! I left you my daughter, who is a succubus, is about to turn 29, and about to reach her sexual
Pam
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
"I command that on the day of your 29th birthday in this year of 2011 you will be in the Protection of Alpha Lyonis Keelan, Alpha of the Shapeshifters, to be protected by, to facilitate a relationship with, and to mate and breed with. "

After the death of their father, Chloe, Willow and Lily all receive his final gift; the names of their Protectors, the succubus’ chosen male, who would care for their every need. On the 29th birthday of a Succubus, they reach their sexual maturity and
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was two simultaneous stories in one and both couples tanked for me.

Willow and Lyonis
I thought I would sympathize with Willow. It’s got to be a shock to find out that you are a succubus and that your father has basically handed you off to some cocky stranger all without a single input for you. I’d be pissed too. But I couldn’t feel bad for such a stubborn (to the point of stupidity) person that is Willow. She was constantly making dumb life threatening choices, not only endangering her life
Poison
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal, demons
A romance about a shifter and a succubus, in this world succubi have no powers at all, need a savior, and need regular sex.

I love succubi, but um, this ain't them, more like useless plot device slut girl. Not impressed with this take on them, and Willow was totally useless.
Kelsey Mouhot
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
I loved it and I hated it. On the one hand, I loved the entire book because let's face it its just a wonderful read. Willow got on my nerves. She took hotheadedness and being headstrong to an entirely new and utterly ridiculous level. I'm told by my friends that that's just because she and I are just alike, which is fine by me honestly, I'd rather hate reading about a character just like myself than love it too much and feel self-absorbed lol. Anyway, as I was saying, while I didn't really care ...more
Juli Valenti
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Willow...Willow...Willow!

So, as you know, I impulsively purchased this one after Chloe's story. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.

This book is fantastic. Good kink, character building, and multiple plot lines going at once - but not in a confusing way. The plot lines are easy to follow - I never had to backtrack, thinking I missed something. I am surprised by how much I took to The Bellum sisters and their shenanigans!

To be honest, Willow and I are exact opposites, which made her a hard character to fall
Sofia
The amount of typos in his book is insane. Willow is dumb. There are a bunch of random storylines within the book. And as I said before, but must emphasize, Willow is amazingly, stupendously dumb. She's not likeable at all.
Lynette
Apr 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I really wanted to love this book, I like the premise of this series a lot and I think it has a ton of potential! However, I just couldn't connect with the heroine, Willow unfortunately. I found her to be super annoying and wishy-washy and sometimes just downright mean. The hero, Lyonis, was fantastic though and I was disappointed that Willow treated him so bad for so long. I didn't get the purpose of that at all.

Also, there are so many sub-plot romances going on (3 different ones all together)
J.
Jun 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Warning: Paranormal erotica

I really enjoyed this one every more than the first one. I love Willow's character, and I think that Lyonis compliments her well. The author is clearly learning that she actually has writing talent and it shows in this story.

This story has a solid plot, and she's deft at switching between characters. Jackie and Thane are fun to watch, and Lucinda is a great unfolding character. The (very descriptive) erotic scenes have started to serve a purpose to the story, and more
Sarah Lazowski
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book so much I had to go and buy the second one and start reading it right away!! T. A. Grey really knows how to bring the characters to life and draw the reader into the book. I have the next book downloaded and ready to go because the series is that GREAT!!!! I highly highly recommend The Bellum Sisters!!!!
Cindy Suttles
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
Love the Bellum Sisters! <3 Downloading Ties That Bind: The Bellum Sisters #3 right now...where can i find me one of these sexy and romantic paranormals? ...ok, ok, ok, just a romantic would be nice, human will do ;-)
◊♦ Naomi
This was bad. Only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because I liked the secondary characters. Hated the main ones.
Samantha
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Just as awesome as the first book! Once again loved the characters and plot, I fell in love with Lyonis or however you spell his name. NEED TO READ THESE BOOKS! THEY ARE AWESOME!
Chitra *CJ*
“Bonds of Fire” is mainly the story of Lyonis and Willow, but also of many others.
Continuing after the last book, we have
- the second of the succubi Bellum sisters Willow “unwillingly” getting mated to Lyonis who relentlessly pursues her
- A surprise new love between shifter partners Jackie and Thane from their pack
- An update on both Tyrian/Chloe as well as Telal/ Lily
- Draven finally accepting his fremar Lucinda after a LOT of reluctance
- A lot of demon chasing, hot sex, mild angst and drama
Jeanne Johnston
Oct 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So incredibly bad... Basically, the gist is Willow is a succubus and has to have sex of some kind daily, which means the dude she's been "bequeathed" to stalks her mercilessly, rapes her repeatedly (odd take on doms & subs), and her weird affliction means she can't even say no. Of course by the end, she's not complaining. Crap excuse for a fuck book, IMHO.

As if all this wasn't repulsive enough, there's obviously no editor on board to help the "writer" look like she has any command of the
Proserpine
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This cover is amazing, brilliant colors and the character position is sexy! I read the first book of the Bellum Sisters series a few weeks ago. This was a revelation! I instantly fell in love with the whole story and particularly with the characters. I found everything I love in a PNR story with the Bellum Sisters series. After my first review, I couldn't just stop there and Ms. Grey offered me the opportuneness to read the rest of her series.

(Scottish) OMG, I think I'm in love with Lyonis! This
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Jean
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it

I can not stand it when the author forgets how she described a character..

In book one, Lyonis, is described with dark hair and eyes: "His eyes were a dark brown, fanned by a set of dark lashes and a curved slash of brows". Chapter 6
However, in book 2, he is described with blondish hair and blue eyes..
Chapter 3
"His hair was just thick enough for her to grip in her
hands, not that she ever would do that. It was a sandy blond color, somewhere between a light brown and dark blond."

and..

Chapter 16
"He
Danielle
May 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Bonds of Fire was an interesting enough read. The problem I'm having with this series is simply the fact that the book pretty much has 3 separate plot lines. I'm not even going to call them subplots because it is more like 3 individual stories told in tandem.

Willow was strong willed and beyond stubborn. All the running away from the first book got old really fast so I'm happy she got "caught" early-on in this one. Though, with everything that she said about David I was really expecting him to
Cocktails and Books
I really enjoy this series but I do have a problem with Willow. I know she is the sister most adamantly against being handed over to a man for protection like some piece of property, but her refusal to accept the sexy alpha really got on my nerves. I mean, come on already he is super hot and he is the alpha, the strongest, of all his kind and he wants her. The chemistry is there but she still refuses to acknowledge it or the fact that she wants Lyonis just as much as he wants her.

I enjoyed
Yvonne
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It gets better....

After reading the first book in this series I was hesitant to read the next but I bought the first three on a whim because they were at a reduced price. The world building is expended some in this book but not as much as I like and I actually don't think I read the word "sweetheart" once , which I detest. That being said despite the borderline rape theme in the beginning of the book there was actually some relationship building and some really amusing and heartwarming scenes.
Lorraine Lesar
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I know, only four stars and not my normal five stars for Ms Grey's books. Don't get me wrong, this is a really good book, with a sexy male lead and a very good storyline, in my opinion it was Willow that let it down. I just didn't like her. She was so indecisive and wanted me to strangle her! This of course, shows you the talent of Ms Grey, you get so emotionally involved in her characters and plots, that they become real! Yes, I know, I am losing touch on reality and need to see someone about ...more
Jamielee Prue
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I didn't like this one quite as much as the first one.
Still a great story but was soooo much slower, it seemed, and more centered around sex than the first one ( I didn't think that was possible, heehee ). I'm all for a love story but this one was kind of meh compared to the first sisters story. I guess the problem is there wasn't as much STORY as the first book, but oh well!
I guess curiosity still has be because I have to know what happens to the third sister, Lily. I HAVE to know why the
Eva LeNoir
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Once again, I found myself unable to stop reading. I loved Lyonis' character, both Alpha and caring for his woman and his pack. Willow is a strong charcter with a past that is constantly holding her back but Lyonis is quite he convincing male. The story is fast-paced and filled with smart-ass remarks giving it a humourous tone as well. The only flaw that may not bother some but truly drives me mad is the editing. There are, at least in the edition I have, missing words/letters, spelling errors ...more
Maite
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can i say it was just a fun read. I wanted to read something in the paranormal erotic sense, and my favorites seem to be surrounded by Alpha Wolfs so this was a fun story that kept me intrigued. I like that there are multiple relationships to keep up with and have them each find their own story. The evolution of the mani characters was heartwarming yet very steamy (which TA Grey ) is very good at. Looking forward to finishing the series.
Tish
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved Willow and Lyonis' story. They were so perfect for one another, even though she fought it the whole way.

The sexual tension was spot on, though I got a bit tired of Willow accepting him, only to change her mind over and over again. (But, I guess that's a woman's prerogative, right?) LOL

T. A. Grey has created a fantastic series with The Bellum Sister's trilogy, and I cannot wait to start book 3, Ties That Bind.
Jenn Green
May 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really do love this Series & this Author. The 1st book in this series was Awesome & the 2nd was freakin spectacular!! Willow was little spitfire, love her & Lyonis.......who does'nt love a smokin hott Alpha with a huge heart? This novel was non-stop action & sexual tension from start to finish. I love this cast of charaters. cant wait for lilly's story! Dont miss out on the series, its a must read & T.A. Grey should definitly be on your favorites list =]
Angarad
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Never stop the sexy scenes nor the action. Just cant put it down which what I am always looking for in a book.
Only thing to say, how Lyonis is the Alpha of alphas?? Doesnt show in his pack or with any pack in the world. That was the only point that made me tick a bit.
Now lets begin the 3rd book of the Bellum sisters serie.
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Jun 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome read..... I love books about shifters, so Lyonis was instantly my fave character.....I am really enjoying this series so much and am devouring these books.....After this series, I will definitely be going back and downloading all T.A. Grey books to my kindle.....I love her style of writing and once again the intimate scenes are YUMMY!!!! Off to start book 3 now.....whoo hoo
V. Mariketa  Nix
May 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I a thrilled I bought both books at the same time! I thought I like Chloe then here comes her wicked sister full of moxy and immense courage! I can't wait to read Lily's story! These Bellum sisters are amazing!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1)
  • Coercion (Montana Dragons, #1)
  • Chasing Payne (Therian Agents Book 1)
  • Shifting Sands Resort Collection 1: Books 1-3
  • Claimed by the King (Shifters of Black Isle, #1)
  • Mate's Baby (Royal Dragon Curse, #1)
  • Greyson - The Complete Serial, Parts 1 - 4 (The Silver Moon Pack #0)
  • Talon Pack Box Set 1 (Talon Pack, #1-3)
  • Dark Embrace (Kyn, #1)
  • Saving Jace (Fada Shapeshifters, #4)
  • Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus, #1)
  • Digging the Wolf (Wolves of Crookshollow, #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Dragonkeepers, #1)
  • Claiming Mia (Dot Com Wolves 1)
  • Before Midnight (Blood Prince, #1)
  • No Limit (The Drift, #5)
  • His to Protect (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #1)
  • Drakon's Promise (Blood of the Drakon, #1)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Bellum Sisters (4 books)
  • Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters, #1)
  • Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)
  • The Fallen King (The Bellum Sisters, #4)
“The fire that had been raging inside her ever since she met him, ever since she left him, was now having gasoline thrown on top of it--by the gallon.” 11 likes