Start by marking “Successful Fur Trapping” as Want to Read:
Successful Fur Trapping

Successful Fur Trapping

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Published September 4th 2003 by Authorhouse (first published September 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Successful Fur Trapping, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Successful Fur Trapping

Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first book to buy for new trappers and a must have for seasoned trappers too.

Successful Fur Trapping is an easy-to-read book that explains the basics of trapping in North America. Although very practical, this book also includes some tips that every trapper needs to know.

Are you interested in trapping? Do you wonder what equipment you REALLY need to get started? Don't know why your sets keep coming up empty? Well, then this book is for you.

Successful Fur Trapping should be on every trapper's
Sep 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
This book Successful Fur Trapping is a really interesting. I trap a little but now I know a lot more about sets (that is were the trap is set). I recommend this book to trappers of all ages old or young. I got a lot out of this book and if you read this book I think you would too. I hope you read this book sometime.
Justin DeLay
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Successful Fur Trapping is a book about fur trapping. This is one of the best books on fur trapping i have ever read.
Nov 27, 2014