Start by marking “CakeLove in the Morning: Recipes for Muffins, Scones, Pancakes, Waffles, Biscuits, Frittatas, and Other Breakfast Treats” as Want to Read:

Warren Brown spreads his CakeLove magic on America’s favorite course—breakfast! In CakeLove in the Morning, Warren covers everything: pancakes and French toast, frittatas and omelets, quick breads and cereals, bacon and biscuits. He adds his own trademark twists on classic recipes so you’ll soon be making Coconut Waffles with Bananas Foster topping, Breakfast Lasagna, or M ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Harry N. Abrams

To ask other readers questions about CakeLove in the Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CakeLove in the Morning

Dec 02, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I liked how the author/chief explained why you cook certain types of breads or other breakfast foods in a specific way rather than just telling you to cook in a way that might not seem the easiest. By explaining why it's important to take the sometimes more time consuming route I felt that I would actually follow directions the way that they are written rather than try and take shortcuts because the reasoning behind certain directions is fully explained.
Michelle
May 07, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I checked this out from the library, and will be on my way to buy it soon. (I work at the library, so that's serious business!) I want to make everything in this book! Breakfast lasagna?! YES PLEASE! The recipes are easy to follow, and very "comfort foodey." Don't read this if you are on any restrictive diet...you will succumb to the pecan pancakes. You have been warned. :)
Lisa
Jan 19, 2017 Lisa rated it really liked it
I LOVE breakfast so of course this book was AWESOME!!! I will say that there were not alot of pictures in this book but what there are look so good. I would make 98% of the recipes and I would eat all of them.
Katrina Parham
Aug 23, 2012 Katrina Parham rated it it was amazing
I just love this book. I will definitely be buying it. I checked it out from must local library and I've fell in love. I will definitely be keeping him on my shelves.
Kim
Feb 12, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
Because I'm a dork, I tend to read cookbooks as books before trying them out. The advantage to working in a gift store that sells cookbooks is that I can read before I buy.
Brittany Harrington
Brittany Harrington rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Anne
Anne rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2012
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2012
Farah
Farah rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2012
Rajimanoj
Rajimanoj rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2012
Summer
Summer rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Chely
Chely rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2012
Tiffany T
Tiffany T rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2012
Rebecca Crump
Rebecca Crump rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2014
Gina
Gina rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Meg Dean
Meg Dean rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2014
Jessi
Jessi rated it liked it
May 09, 2013
Colleen Anderson
Colleen Anderson rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2017
Kennedy Collins
Kennedy Collins rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Love & Flour
Love & Flour rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2013
May
May rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
May 17, 2012
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
May 25, 2012
Cheryl Blankenship
Cheryl Blankenship rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was ok
Jul 16, 2012
Alexis Smith
Alexis Smith rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Gail Mitchell
Gail Mitchell rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2012
Brown makes you want to run to the kitchen and start baking!"
More about Warren Brown...