Start by marking “SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five” as Want to Read:
SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five

SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five

(The Rake and the Recluse #5)

A woman out of time.
A man stifled by propriety.
A nemesis determined to take her away.
A brother to the rescue.

How will a powerful Duke deal with a woman who doesn't know her place? How will a woman used to the 21st century survive in time where she is considered property?

THE RAKE AND THE RECLUSE Part FOUR is full of revelations, celebrations, protestations and one
ebook
Published February 14th 2012 by Iris Photo Agency (first published February 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about SUBMISSION , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SUBMISSION

Start your review of SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five
Kati
***original review and pictures posted at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance***

Jamie: FINALLY! Perry’s story is here! I feel like we’ve been waiting for his story FOREVER! When it finally showed up I did a little happy dance then promptly looked through the pictures. What’s great is that this is completely new and all the pictures are new and never been seen. And they are soooo good. That Jenn LeBlanc is talented.

Kati: Agreed. I flipped through the pictures and squeed like crazy. Perry's
Heather Book Savvy Babe
4.5 of 5 stars

Submission is part 5 of The Rake and the Recluse Redux series, and this story is different from previous installments in that this one is Perry's story. Gideon and Francine are no longer the focus, Perry has taken a break from the happy couple and his new responsibilities. However, instead of returning to his old life, more surprises are in store for the Rake.

Due to hints in previous installments in the series, we know that Perry has surprises in store and a new lady in his life,
Monique
Feb 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

**This serial novel needs to read in order. This review may contain spoilers.**

Submission is the beginning of Perry Trumbull, Viscount Roxeleigh’s (The Rake) story. He has just left Roxleigh House on his way back to London. Partway through his travels he discovers a stowaway in his carriage. Hidden beneath the seats is Lilly Steele . She was one Hepplewort’s victims and miraculously lived to tell about it. But she is now damaged in body and
Sheila
Jun 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Perry's story now takes over the series. Lilly leaves with him to go to London because of the pity she receives from everyone. She wants Perry to teach her the ways of love so she can get over her fear of men because of Heppelwort's attack on her. I like the patience that Perry shows her. Did not expect the ending.
MarytheBookLover
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
Not as great as the first 4 in the series. Perry's love story seems a bit rushed to me. I would have like to have seen it a bit spread like Rox's. Still a great book just wished it was a bit more with Perry and Lilly. Still worth the read. On to the 6 and yes, I am crying that I am almost done with the series! It's so freaking good!

=)
Sarah Fuller
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 I'm excited and happy with how beautifully LeBlanc is, masterfully, carrying out the premise of Perry's HEA, but I'm slightly wary of the premise. I hate that there is no half stars for nuance on Goodreads.
Kathryn
This was one of the best of the series so far. Although I like Gideon better, Perry has his wonderful qualities (when he's not being an ass). The pictures the author has included still take these stories from a 5 to a 4. They are super distracting, and using the same models for both brothers and ladies just makes no sense.
Amy Vasquez
Feb 01, 2012
Patricia Davis
Feb 21, 2012
ZigZagSuck
rated it did not like it
May 15, 2014
Barbara
Jan 02, 2015
Taryn
Sep 24, 2013
Kimberlie
May 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Jenn LeBlanc is a Colorado girl living in a Hollywood world. She writes “wildly original” illustrated Victorian erotic romance and hangs out at the Ripped Bodice bookstore in California.
She wrote, photographed, and published the first ever Illustrated Romance and is Queen Of StudioSmexy.
She loves getting new research books and chatting with readers.
The Rake and The Recluse is the first book in the

The Rake and the Recluse (6 books)
  • FREEDOM : The Rake And The Recluse : Part One