Start by marking “Infinite Disposable” as Want to Read:
Infinite Disposable

Infinite Disposable

INFINITE DISPOSABLE is a collection of flash fiction paired with surreal black and white film photography. Its otherworldly stories shift through loss, loneliness, and the passage of time. Each cover is handmade, and the print run is limited to 125 books.
Paperback, Limited, 54 pages
Published February 29th 2012 by Nouveau Nostalgia

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Disposable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Disposable

Jess Scott
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the emotional nuances and tension in this slim volume with the captivating title of Infinite Disposable. The black-and-white photographs that accompany the text give the collection a more haunting touch that lingers in the mind after one finishes reading the text from cover to cover.

At first I thought the themes of loss and emptiness would give the text an overtly bleak tone, but now and then there were very memorable lines which zeroed in on a more fundamentally beautiful aspect-
Jonathan Faia
Apr 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who loves great photography and captivating narrative
This is a great combination of flash fiction and black and white photography. The passages written are smart and creative and the pictures are wonderful and really tell a story. This would make a great coffee table book if it was expanded with more passages and blown up. I love the fact that each cover is individually designed and hand painted. This is a really great, quick read that has a great do-it yourself feel. I totally recommend it and the fact that it is a limited run you should get your ...more
Lori
Mar 19, 2012 marked it as to-read
From author
Sara Habein
Feb 28, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: own, i-wrote-it
I reread my own book for the first time in a few years because I was giving a copy to a friend, and I still feel really great about how it turned out. This was a great project to do, and I'd like to do another one like this with either my husband or another photographer. It was a great way to make a flash fiction project.
Melody
Joshlynn
Nov 28, 2012
Xian Xian
Aug 03, 2014
Sara Habein is the author of Infinite Disposable, a collection of micro-fiction. She has contributed or written regularly for Persephone Magazine, Little Fiction, The Rumpus, and Pajiba, among others. She is also the former blog editor at Word Riot.

She is co-owner of Electric City Creative, an arts promotion/events organization based out of the Great Falls, MT area, which also includes the small p