Start by marking “Remembering To Breathe” as Want to Read:
Remembering To Breathe

Remembering To Breathe

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  233 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, HEA]

Liam fell in love with a straight man—big mistake. Especially when Bishop ran the first time they kissed. Feeling devastated and rejected, Liam starts over, making a whole new life for himself.

Investigating a murder, Detective Jack Watterson meets the man of his dreams. Liam wraps hims
Published April 7th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Remembering To Breathe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remembering To Breathe

Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.5*
Liam is a young (21) guy, he works at a factory and has a job he loves because it provides him with his solitude.
That's a big part of the beginning of the story, although later into the story, either Liam changed or I didn't see it, but he wasn't as reserved and shy as in the beginning.
Liam finds himself partnered at work with Bishop, and OMG, he is just Liam's wet dream come true, of course he is straight, but nice, and friendly and serious EyeCandy.
They develop a friendship but after one k
Vicktor Alexander
I can freely admit that the biggest reason I liked this book is because of the whole menage thing. But Lynn's writing was very good, especially taking on three different personalities and views of this relationship. The action that went on outside of this "trouple"(thanks Anne Tenino for that word) was also very refreshing. I found myself equally in love with Liam, Bishop and Jack and by the end of the book I was laughing at their shenanigans and very pleased with not only the difficulty that th ...more
Tj
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2012
Ok, Lynn Hagen books aren't for everyone. I love to read them as a pick me up. They are uncomplicated and light. There is always a conflict but it is usually just a "bump" in the road. This is a good one of hers. There is a little more to it and there is a multiple partnership involved. I enjoyed the characters and watching how they managed their problems and worked together to make the relationship work. Fun story with a simple overall plot:)
V
Mar 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the way this 3 characters got together, this story is one of my favorites from this author.
Shelley
This was a mostly uncomplicated read surrounding the characters of Bishop, Liam and Jack.

Liam is the centerpiece; he initially falls for Bishop but they don't work out due to Bishop's confusion about his sexuality. Liam pulls himself together, goes on with his life and meets and falls in love with Jack. Who is AMAZING. So of course, right when everything is going well...Bishop comes back into the picture, ready to fight for Liam.

I admit as much as I liked Liam, my primary concern in this book wa
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Apr 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, m-m-m
3 1/2 Hearts

Liam is a quiet man who likes to keep to himself. he is dreading it when another man is assigned to work with him, but its lust at first glance and he slowly falls in love with the straight man. Bishop is as straight as they come, but his co-worker confuses him when he provokes feelings he shouldn’t be having. After a kiss he flees. Jack knows what he wants and he wants Liam. He falls head over heels for the little man, but now Liam’s first lov
Katie
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is actually the second Lynn Hagen book I read the first being Jay's Pet This is still one of my favorite books by her I read it every few months and I have this book to thank for my discovery of the Brac Pack series and just about some of my favorite authors Lynne Hagen, Stormy Glenn, Joyee Flynn, and Gabrielle Evans :)
Angie
Apr 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
a well-written menage that doesn't oversimplify this kind of relationship. Enough angst to keep the book interesting, but not too much. I especially appreciate the gfy combined with poly- it hit all the right spots for me!
Lidia
Aug 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Nice and lovely read, Liam is cute and sweet and not want to give up to two men who loves. How blame him? between Jack and Bishop, one more yummy the other.
Nalla
Nov 19, 2016
Kim
Jul 16, 2016
Harbor4t
rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2014
Nov 14, 2013
Lepiota
May 14, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Tri Omega Mates Christmas (Tri-Omega Mates #4.5)
  • The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1)
  • A Very Tate Christmas (Tate Pack, #3)
  • A Present in Swaddling Clothes
  • Dance With The Devil (Gods of Chaos #2)
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Sacking the Quarterback (Campus Cravings, #3)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...