Start by marking “Kimseye Söyleme” as Want to Read:
Kimseye Söyleme

Kimseye Söyleme

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  87,283 Ratings  ·  3,862 Reviews
Dr. David Beck, geçen sekiz yılın her gününde, başına gelen dehşeti tekrar tekrar yaşamıştı. Parıldayan göl. Solgun ay ışığı. Karanlığı delip geçen çığlıklar. Eşi Elizabeth'in kaçırılması ve ölü olarak bulunması...
Herkes geçmişi tamamen unutarak hayatını sürdürmesi gerektiğini söylese de, sekiz yıl sonra bilgisayarınıza gelen bir mesaj, sadece kendisinin ve eşinin bildiği
Published April 2004 by Babıali Kültür Yayıncılığı (first published June 19th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Kimseye Söyleme, please sign up.

Patrick This is the best Harlan Coben book, and I have read them all. It is a mystery/thriller. While some of his books have a romance in them, wand this one…moreThis is the best Harlan Coben book, and I have read them all. It is a mystery/thriller. While some of his books have a romance in them, wand this one does, I would never consider them a romantic suspense.(less)
Space
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Mandy
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY LORD! Coben delivers again!! I'm always left in awe after reading one of his mysteries and this time I was thrown all over the place!

This is truly a spine tingling, fast paced, game changing novel. It was such a page turner that I stayed up late to finish it, I just had to know what happened!

This book is awesome. It begins with Beck and his wife at the lake for their anniversary. The night begins nicely for the couple until Elizabeth's scream pierces the air and Beck is attacked. When he w
Nicholas Sparks
When a man receives a mysterious email from his deceased wife, he sets out on a quest for answers. One of the all-time great thrillers.
P
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller-horror
“The sun was now in its death throes, bruising the sky a coiling purple and orange.”

This book is unbelievably awesome. First of all, I'd like to say that I had avoided reading it for too long until I had a chance to try it, then I couldn't putting it down even I had a lot of work this week. Tell No One has a straightforward narration. We believed wholeheatedly about what the author tried to tell, but after that, he revealed a distrustful evidence making us reconsider our thought again and aga
Kemper
Dr. David Beck and his wife Elizabeth are the kind of couple that is so perfect that most of us would hate them. They met when they were little kids and they’ve been in love ever since. They’ve got cute little code phrases like ‘kiss time’ that marks their first smooch, which they know to the minute, of course.

So when a super happy couple like this has an anniversary to celebrate, they wouldn’t think of doing anything as pedestrian as maybe going out for a nice dinner with a couple of cocktails
Sandra
Beck and his wife Elizabeth make their annual stop at Lake Charmaine where they carve a notch into a tree where they first kissed years ago. Later they swim in the lake and make love. Beck stays in the lake while Elizabeth swims ashore. Beck then hears a car door slam, he hears Elizabeth scream, and he sees her disappear into the semi-darkness of the night. When he quickly swims back to shore and climbs onto the dock he is hit a few times with a baseball bat and falls back into the water. He is ...more
Kp
Jan 13, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I had never read anything by Harlan Coben and had heard he was a good mystery/suspense writer. I disagree. This book was horrible. I almost gave it NO stars, BUT, to my own discredit, I WAS sucked in to the plot and kind of wanted to keep reading it. However, all along, I noticed the bad writing, the improbable plot twists which never seemed to end, and the completely contrived situations to help set up those plot twists. For example, having Dr. Beck take care of and befriend a black thug drug d ...more
Matthew
With Coben, it's very hard to review a book without mentioning spoilers. If I wrote what I want to write, my review would look like a heavily redacted top secret file. So, I will just hit on some key points:

- Coben does it again! Very mysterious and entertaining. If you like other Coben, you will lime this.
- Sometimes confusing. Not to bad, just part of all the twists and turns Coben always throws in.
- Great characters. Not too complex, in fact they are basically caricatures, but really fun to
Suzanne
Oh no! I've just rated a Harlan Coben book only three stars! I found it hard to give time to this book as it's a busy time of year and a busy household. Of course this has nothing to do with the book. I liked this one, didn't love it, and only really wanted to see what happened. I didn't love the ending, there was so much going on. Maybe I had to think too hard! I still think he's an amazing writer. Can't love them all, huh?!

I really do like his work: "We all do it. If you cross the street to a
Carol
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery-thriller
This was my 1st HC novel which made me seek out and read the rest of his books. Great suspense and a fast read! Highly recommend.
Jonetta
I’m a fan of Harlan Coben’s Myron Bolitar series and decided that I’d start this book without reading the synopsis. It was selected as the book for group discussion in one of my groups and was highly touted. The book was that much more exciting because I didn’t know what it was about and read the prologue with no clue as to where it was going. Here’s what I’ll say about it so you can have a similar experience if you choose.

I had a really tough time putting this book down for interruptions (slee
Margitte
Dr. David Beck receives mysterious emails eight years after his long time childhood friend, and wife for six months was taken. The 13th ring around a heart with their names in against the tree, was the last time they would celebrate a love that started out just about their first year together in school. It was impossible for him to get over the events and move on with his life.

He had no other choice but to sleuth his way to the truth of what happened that night in the lake when Elizabeth disapp
Angie
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Angie by: Carolyn Rowell
Another 5 star read...Man I've been lucky lately:)

A friend who first turned me on to Harlan Coben recommended this as her favorite of his. Tell No One was another page turner for me...suspense, turns, twists with humor, drama, and the unexpected. Loved the cast of characters who were anything but one-dimensional. I was totally sucked into this book and bummed when I had to get back to the real world. Highly recommended!
Geza Tatrallyay
This is not Coben's best; perhaps one of his subcontracted works, Still, I kept reading because I didn't really know what was going on and there was enough sustained tension.

'
Melisa
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, thriller
4.95 stars! So good. And I will explain my ridiculous rating too.

I don't think I've ever read a book that left me guessing so much. Literally to the last page. Any book that can stump me like that is a winner in my book. It was so full of suspense and twists and turns, one of the best thrillers I've read. It would make a great movie too.

I just can't believe no one fact checked the historical reference to the architect Stanford White! (Not a spoiler). Its inaccuracy bothered me a little bit and
Corey
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Holy ¢%*\! This book completely blew me away, one twist after another! I can certainly understand why it got such a buzz when it was released. For those who haven't read Harlan Coben yet, I think that Tell No One is a good one to start out with. Each page and chapter of the book just keep you guessing up until the very end.

One thing I like about Harlan Coben is his books aren't really bloody, gory or overly graphic like some other mystery writers, just full of nail biting suspense! Some nights t
Jen
Feb 14, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an absolutely first for me--I read this book in one sitting. Literally. I started it after dinner and DID NOT put the book down. 4 1/2 hours and 339 pages later, I finished the book. Talk about a page turner! All that being said, why only 3 stars? The truth is, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this book. It's a thriller--loads of suspense and plot twists--bucket loads of plot twists. Normally I love that, but this had so much, by the end it was almost getting to be too much. Anothe ...more
Josen
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, 2017-library
I think I shortchanged myself with this one. In the sense that I listened to this audio and found out too far in that it was the abridged version. Noooo! Siiiiiggghh…….I thought about exchanging it for the book but I was too invested already and honestly I just couldn’t stop listening. But that’s the way it is with me and Harlan Coben books. Once you’re in, you’re in.

Dr. David Beck was married to the love of his life, Elizabeth, when she was taken right in front of him and later killed by the s
Malcolm Everett

Tell No One opens with an intense scene that evokes countless questions, and the first chunk of the novel requires you to piece together the plot: A murder from eight years ago, a pair of hitmen who kill without remorse, a narrator with a secret...What happened? Who are these people, and why are they going to such extreme lengths? There was plenty of anticipation and intrigue to keep us turning pages.

Beyond the mystery elements, my wife and I liked how the author included detailed backstories f
Kim Dyer
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hell, this was the craziest rollercoaster ride of a read I’ve EVER been on- I had somehow never heard of this author before and now I want to read every book he’s published. From the get go this book grabbed me and I actually felt like I was on the fastest rollercoaster ever and wasn’t able to get off. I couldn’t put this book down and it stressed me out to no end but in the best way possible. There were so many twists and turns and I basically just held on and read as quickly as possible t ...more
Love Fool
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For Dr. David Beck, the loss was shattering. And every day for the past eight years, he has relived the horror of what happened. Everyone tells him it's time to move on, to forget the past once and for all. But for David Beck, there can be no closure. A message has appeared on his computer, a phrase only he and his dead wife know. Suddenly Beck is taunted with the impossible- that somewhere, somehow, Elizabeth is alive.

Seriously, Harlan Coben is a talented mystery and thriller writer. He knows h
Teresa
Oct 26, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: n-inglaterra, e3
Se este livro fosse comida seria um bitoque.
O bife é razoavelmente tenro, embora com alguns nervos e gorduras, (enredo funcional, mas sem originalidade);
O ovo está perfeitamente estrelado, com a parte branca bem passada e a amarela cremosa para molhar o pão, (bom equilíbrio entre descrições e diálogos);
As batatas, embora um pouco oleosas, estão douradinhas, (personagens insípidas mas bem comportadas).
Esperava mais deste cozinheiro, cujo “Desaparecido Para Sempre “considerei um prato de alta coz
Sherri Thacker
Wow. This book grabbed me from the very beginning! I almost gave it 5 stars. It's ALMOST that good but I got a little lost here and there so that's why it's not quite 5 stars. Great reading!! Harlan Coben does it again.
Morana Mazor
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Genijalan krimić! "Grozničavo" okretanje stranica u iščekivanju onog što slijedi... Brzinski pročitano.
Wendy
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may-15
Great Book!
nikolaos
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Είχα ήδη διαβάσει δύο βιβλία του συγγραφέα (τα δύο πρόσφατα : Ο Ξένος και το Μου Λείπεις) και γνωρίζοντας ότι τα προηγούμενα του είναι λίγο πολύ εξαντλημένα, δεν το σκέφτηκα και πολύ όταν είδα ότι Κυριακάτικη εφημερίδα προσέφερε το εν λόγω βιβλίο (και στην έκδοση των 2 Ευρώ, παρακαλώ…). Σε συνδυασμό με το γεγονός ότι δεν είχα προγραμματίσει να διαβάσω κάποιο άλλο βιβλίο, το ξεκίνησα σχεδόν αμέσως. Και αποδείχτηκε πολύ καλό βιβλίο. Για άλλη μια φορά ο συγγραφέας αποδεικνύει ότι γράφει καλά αστυνο ...more
Anna
Sep 07, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: bookcrossing, 2010
One star as I managed to finish this.

Coben's books seem popular, so I thought I'd give it a try, in the never ending search for nice thrillers and detectives....

Dr David Beck tries to figure out what happened 8 years ago, when his wife and love from his childhood was killed. Or was she..?

I read it to the end, but at some point there came a strong feeling of BS. Now let me try to get a few hiccups why:
* computer surveillance. This was supposedly happening with dial-up and in 2001 or earlier. So n
Heather
I'm quitting this with less than 40 pages to go. I just do not CARE how they're going to best the bad guy. I hate Coben's writing style. HATE it. I hate the way his characters act pseudo-clever and the way they're purposely evasive so the conversations have to go on longer than necessary. The plot wasn't even very interesting. I'm still counting this as read. The only reason I picked it up was for a challenge. I can't believe I made it this far.
Natasha
Jan 24, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
This was okay. Not great.

Also, the narrator sighed all the time, like he couldn't stand being there, or reading the book.
Eve
Aug 15, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a real page turner. I just felt so let down at the end. It was like...all this build up and it could've been beautiful...but it was just short of perfection. That's my take, anyhow.
Jane Stewart
3 stars. Above average mystery suspense. It kept my interest.

I loved the Tyree parts. He was a black drug dealer. His was the best part of the story but only a small part. I was intrigued with Eric Wu. I had not read about a thug with his talents before.

My problem was the author using slight of hand or gimmicks rather than substantive suspense. Examples follow.

1. A few times conversations were drawn out to delay suspense for a couple of minutes. It was artificial. For example, A has a question
one way taxi Ludhiana to jammu 1 5 Oct 17, 2017 03:20AM
Screen & Page: Tell No One 1 12 Nov 11, 2016 07:49AM
  • No Time for Goodbye (No Time For Goodbye #1)
  • Bury Me Deep
  • In Tenebris (La trilogie du Mal, #2)
  • True Evil
  • The Magdalen Martyrs (Jack Taylor, #3)
  • Fractured (Will Trent, #2)
  • A Place of Greater Safety
  • The Survivors Club
  • Crocuses and Blackbirds: Free Preview of Part 1 (The Golden Path Quintet #1)
  • The Two Minute Rule
  • The Poet (Jack McEvoy, #1; Harry Bosch Universe, #5)
  • Monkeewrench (Monkeewrench, #1)
With over 60 million books in print worldwide, Harlan Coben’s last seven consecutive novels, MISSING YOU, SIX YEARS, STAY CLOSE, LIVE WIRE, CAUGHT, LONG LOST and HOLD TIGHT all debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and lists around the world. His books are published in 43 languages around the globe.

Coben is the winner of the Edgar Award, Shamus Award and Anthony Award – the first aut
More about Harlan Coben...
“Memories, you see, hurt. The good ones most of all.” 56 likes
“I wish i could tell you that through the tragedy i mined some undiscovered, life-altering absolute that i could pass on to you.I didn't.The cliches apply-people are what count,life is precious,materialism is over rated, and the little things matter,live in the moment-and i can repeat them to you ad nauseam.you might listen, but you won't internalize.Tragedy hammers it hm.Tragedy etches into your soul.You might not be happier.But you will be better.” 19 likes