Start by marking “Collision” as Want to Read:
Collision

Collision

Seven minutes inside a hotel room with a complete stranger. A friendly greeting where we pretend to know each other well and are genuinely happy to see each other; then straight to business. None of it meaningful. None of it real. All of it rehearsed, choreographed, and expected. My life isn't my own anymore. I pretty much go wherever I'm told and put on the show. It's my ...more
Published March 27th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Collision, please sign up.
Stefne Miller Hi Maria! I'm so glad that you asked!
Hi Maria! I'm so glad that you asked!
Due to the publisher of Collision closing (and under litigation), I have posted Collision on Wattpad. It is new and improved and has additional chapters, scenes and photos. I'd love for you to check it out and would appreciate it if you would add it to your library if you're on Wattpad. https://www.wattpad.com/story/1166162...(less)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Best Love Story
1,134 books — 1,625 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensLove Unscripted by Tina ReberEffortless by S.C. StephensBreathe by Abbi GlinesBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Famous Characters
469 books — 984 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Collision
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-reads
What thing from merciful heavens happened here?

description

The gif speaks for itself. My emotion is on whirlwind that I don't really know what to do. I wept after reading it and I went to bed still weeping over it and when I woke up I remember I've read this and wept all over again.

I never really thought that this book would affect me this much. I mean, it really mess up my emotions and all. I don't really know where to start my review. Just remembering that I've read about Kei and Cab is enough for my te
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, chick-lit
Wow. Stefne Miller definitely has a talent. This book was incredible!
I just found this romance to be so, so sweet! Unlike the 90% of my books where the romance is steamy and hits off from the start, this one developed gradually and it was so sweet.
Cab's and Kei's transformations were jaw-opening. It was like they were a whole other person! My only fault was that I felt Cab became selfless a little too quickly. Then again, people do many things for love.
It was nice to get inside Cab'
Sandra
Apr 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God! Such a moving story. I am an emotional wreck.

An amazing story of Cab, who has it all but feels his life has no real meaning, and Kei, who expects nothing and has a true purpose. The blending of these two worlds is emotionally engaging. Life changing, for sure.
Juls
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: unexpected-ending, ya
What an uplifting story. This book had a feeling of the movie a walk to remember. If you seen this movie then you'll know how this one will turn out.

Cabot and Kei made one of the most sweetest couples I've ever read about. Cabot was an actor whose life wasn't his own and Kei lived hers serving others in need.
Their time away from others to find peace fated their destiny and the time they had together taught both of them about hope and love. It was a bumpy road getting there but eventually thei
Laura Anderson
Mar 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I wish more than anything that there was a 4.5 star rating. I LOVED THIS BOOK!

Congratulations, Stefne Miller, you won for most awesome book I’ve read in a long time.

As a writer who is a Christian (and don’t you dare stop reading this just because I said that word! Don’t you dare!), I had stopped reading Christian fiction because I was tired of it’s preachiness. I don’t want love to come softly! I want to be swept off my feet in an epic, relevant, titillating, relevant, ex
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I started this book at 10 at night, absolutely sure that I would read one chapter then go to bed. That did not happen. What to know what happen? The first chapter hooked me in, that I stayed up reading till 1:30 am, with tears running down my face.

This book has ensnared me in so many ways. Everyone has the own journey to make. Have you ever met someone that completely changed your life? Someone who gave no judgment but offered a pure and lovely friendship? I have. I will never forget
Julie
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
To say I love this book is an understatement. This book goes beyond the YA contemporary romance and brings so much raw emotion to the real world. I adored the romance, got swept away by the story, laughed, cried, and found myself inspired by the characters. This is now one of my favorite YA reads and Stefne Miller a new favorite author. I can not recommend this book enough. If you like contemporary romance but want something with its own brand of YA magic, pick up Collision.
Erika
May 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2012
Title: Collision
Author: Stefne Miller
Number of Pages: 333
Date of Release: March 27th, 2012
Summary From Goodreads:

My life isn’t my own anymore. I pretty much go wherever I’m told and put on
Erica
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stefne Miller is one of those people who has this crazy amount of talent that I can't even really fathom it. With each book, she just proves this more and more, and Collision, it was her best book yet. Collision was one of those books that just felt right. And I'm not really sure if that makes sense as a statement, but everything about Collision like it was just meant to be.

Collision's story was just beautiful. Beautiful and entrancing to a T. I was smiling like a fool for a good por
Zoe and the Edge
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya, romance, squeaky-clean
So, how does Collision compare to Vain? I'm afraid Vain is better. Collision is the less fun, less sexy, more traumatic and more Christian version of Vain. I have to say this though, if the book was in Kei's perspective, I probably would've liked it a lot more. Kei made the book, really.

What I didn't like
I didn't like how the author would throw out strong emotions without really backing them up. It's a showing vs. telling problem.
The book lacked coherency and direction. A lot of floating around
Taylor Beat
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Best book I have ever read! This is Stefne Miller's best book yet! Better than Salvaged and Rise, and I didn't think that was possible!
Shaun Miller
Feb 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing !! Stefne took her writing to a new level with Collision. If you take a chance on this book, I promise you will not be disappointed.
Loni Flowers
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After reading Salvaged and Rise by Stefne Miller, I was convinced it would be impossible for her to come up with something better then these two stories. I love to be proven wrong!

I believe contemporary fans who read Young Adult and Adult novels alike, will love this story. It's one of the most inspirational stories I have read and I easily fell in love with Cabot and Kei from the start.
Cabot, a 23 year old famous movie star, is loved by screaming fans everywhere he goes.
Kei does missionary wor
Elaine
Sep 12, 2012 rated it liked it
gosh, i feel bad giving this only a three star rating. with all the five star ratings in the front page, i had so much expectations for this book. Cab is a celebrity, and he was supposed to be my cup of tea. Kei had the attitude that i loved so dearly that the ending broke my heart. The plot could've been so powerful and amazing if only Stefne Miller wrote better.
what i love: Kei and all of Cab's stay in Uganda. enough said.
now for a small rant: i'm not sure if i'm the only one who noticed or if
Kymme Agcaoili
Nov 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I've read this month that really had me crying A LOT and I've read this for a straight 5 hours , I really like reading a book that i like not stopping once I've started it.

I am young.
I'm only 14 and even though I still don't understand how the world really functions because I haven't seen most of it yet , I felt really soft inside and that is a really nice feeling.
But , as much as I love this book ,
I always prepare myself for worst case scenarios so, I
Beth Steury
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What happens when the glamorous world of Hollywood fame and fortune collides with the dedication and determination of a life committed to meeting needs among the poorest peoples of a third world country?

Cabot whose world spins at a dizzying pace, has everything a man could ever want. Yet he’s lost himself.

Kei finds her life’s purpose in unselfish service to the beautiful people of Uganda who have nothing. It just so happens that her life of sacrifice provides a perfect place to hide.

Can Kei h
Lindsey
Feb 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Daniela
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can only describe this book with one word:
INSPIRING ❤
I think that I've never cried so much as I did with this story.
It is totally emotive, magic, inspiring but mostly Realistic.

This book make me realize that out there somewhere there are a lot of persons with less things and with a tragic past but they smile and are more happy than us; because they learn how to go through the experience that god gave to them.
But they still need us, just a friend.
Andrea Roach
Feb 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can't explain the impact this book has made on me. I am still asking myself, "What do I need to do as a result of reading this book?" I know that it was no accident I read this book and I am still amazed that I was this affected by a work of fiction!! What a testament to the author. The characters and their stories are captivating. I became so emotionally involved with them that they almost became real to me. This book is a definite must read!
Ioanna
Apr 07, 2012 rated it liked it
It started out to be a 5 -huge- stars reading...I was so sure of that.What happened?....I can't stand people and books that preach or try to send or sell moral messages or talk in detail about the third world problems.I know I may sound like an insensitive bitch but I dislike too moral people and saints.
The real rating is 2 stars but usually save it for a really bad book and this one wasn't the worst I have read,I settled for a 3.

Jennifer Griffin
Jan 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fortunately, I have had the wonderful opportunity to read "Collision" and have to say it is one of the best books I have ever read, by far a new favorite!! If you are looking to be moved by emotion and inspired by life and love, this is a MUST READ for you!
Joey
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Stefne. Could not put it down all house work got put on hold as well as the T.V. untill I finished reading it. Thanks Stefne for having a great heart and for the awesome talent in writing this amazing book!
Sara Hull
Feb 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
"Collision" is yet another amazingly powerful book by Stefne Miller. The characters have such depth, and the scenes are written so well you can positively see them as you read. This book is wonderful...I would recommend it whole-heartedly to anyone.
Jemellie Francisco
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't expect the ending. And darn, it broke my heart.
Marwah Fazel-Kazami
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This books changed my life. It gave me so much perspective about how to live and what to live for.
NasyaNarvaez
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I THINK THAT THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV BOOKS OF THIS YEAR
Heidi McLaughlin
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
In a nutshell, here is what you are going to get from COLLISION . . .

It’s going to grab you, suck you in. It’s going to make you laugh and cry. You’ll want to be a part of the world that Cabot and Kei create. This riveting tale of life and love is an absolute must read.

Cab Stone is Hollywood’s hottest star. He can’t go to the grocery store without being photographed. He can’t walk down the street without fans chasing after him. Its been said that he’s dated every co-star,
Frezanda
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Katie
Shelves: own, signed, favorite
I have read and loved Stefne Miller's previous books, Salvaged and Rise, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is her best yet. Collision made me laugh, cry, scream, and rejoice. It has earned the honor of being on my favorites shelf and I know I will reread this one many times in the future.

Cabot is an easy guy to like. He's a famous actor so he's rich and all the girls love him. He knows this and he knows that he is totally arrogant. Still, he is sweet, kind, funny, and all around wonder
Lei
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
Review originally posted in my blog: charmedlass: thoughts under the radar

It’s been quite a long time since a book had totally blown me away. I’m glad I read Collision because it just did that and more!

I do not know where to start with this review. I can’t honestly think of Collision without wanting to cry. Seriously, what had this book done to my emotions? After I read it, it left me so wrecked. I was crying my heart out in my room in the middle of the night that my parent
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Kiss an Angel
  • Fire in His Blood (Fireblood Dragon, #1)
  • His Plaything
  • Smooth Kisses
  • Possessive Australian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #62)
  • The Caveman's Virgin (Cavemen #1)
  • Composición Social Dominicana
  • Lion's Love (Confessions of a Mail Order Bride, #1)
  • Bears' Babe (Confessions of a Mail Order Bride, #2)
  • The Game (The Game #1-7)
  • Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter (The Rules of Love #1)
  • Bootyogomy (The Booty Call Series #1)
  • One Contract (The Game, #1)
  • A Wish for Us
  • Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys
  • A Wicked Kind of Husband (Longhope Abbey, #1)
  • An Unlikely Governess
  • It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars, #1)
In 1994, Stefne received her Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus on Political Science, Public Administration. She went on to work for Governor Frank Keating of Oklahoma, as a Director of Operations and later, a Public Policy Specialist and Cabinet Liaison. In 2001, she became a Pharmaceutical Representative for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Stefne starte ...more
“If there's one area of me that the devil's got a hold of, it's my tongue.” 16 likes
“My ACTIONS should draw people to the God I serve, not my SALES PITCH. If people want what I have, they'll ask me how to get it. If not, that's their business.” 9 likes