Start by marking “Aiden's Bayou” as Want to Read:
Aiden's Bayou

Aiden's Bayou

Venturing out alone for a short boat ride on the Louisiana bayou hadn’t seemed like such a bad idea, not when it meant escaping the pressure her parents were putting on her to marry a man she didn’t love. But that was before the storm blew in, and the motor went out, and the boat took on so much water she’d been forced to row to land where hungry alligators milled around, ...more
Published January 11th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Aiden's Bayou, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aiden's Bayou

Christine
Karma Queen
This the story of Aiden, the only girl in a prestigious Louisiana family. She longs to be valued and loved like her four brothers but that is not happening. Her parents decide she needs to get married so she can give up her "little hobby" of running an antique shop and concentrate on being a good society wife. They set her up with James, who's a very nice guy but there's no spark. She takes off on a small boat to get away from her oppressive parents for a while. She falls asleep and wakes to fin ...more
D²
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Caroline
Apr 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
A quick read through this.

It was ok although I found Aiden extremely frustrating. I'm not quite sure what the author was trying to achieve with her - at times she seemed very innocent and extremely weak but then at times the author seemed to be trying to make her a strong character. As for relationship with her parents and to a certain extent with her brothers - why she didn't just say to hell to them all I've no idea.

This was especially true towards the end - why she was going through with th
Vivian
Feb 05, 2012 rated it liked it
More than a few eye-rolling moments, but sweet.
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
I got this book when it was offered as an Amazon freebie. After reading several of the posted reviews I wasn’t sure what to expect (and I wasn’t expecting the best I have to say). But good things do happen. I was pleasantly surprised at this book (yes there are typos, and some misused words – but it didn’t detract from my read though). The plot is simple enough, the H/h aren’t damaged souls, all parties come from money, and both our H/h have terrible, unloving, uncaring self centered parents.

I a
McKenna
Tia
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Aiden decided to take a boat ride in the swamp, only to be in an accident and stranded. So she went to the closest island available, jumped over alligators and made her way to a little house. Quinten opened the door, thinking it was a reporter and found Aiden. He told her she was a good faker and sh could sleep on his deck for all she cared. She said okay and passed out on his deck, almost half dead.

When Quin found her, he was shocked by her injuries, he took care of her and nursed her back to h
Bleumoon
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I must admit I found myself agreeing with another reviewer regarding the characters being "nitwits" when I started this book. But as I read the story and thought about the way the character was raised and how inexperienced she was I would say the author stayed true to her and how she would act/react. Some of the story did seem a bit far fetched... but I enjoyed it all the same. I would recommend this book.
Neisha † The Submissive Poet †
“Even now, you can’t stand up for yourself and tell them all what you really think. Where’s the woman whose fighting spirit got her past half a dozen alligators and pounded on my door, demanding to be let in? That’s the woman I wanted to spend my life with, not this mousy little thing who trembles with fear every time her mommy and daddy issue a royal command.”

That sums up how I feel about Aiden, but Gage was perfect.
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 28, 2012 rated it liked it
A good Sunday afternoon read and it's free for Kindle readers from Amazon!

Aiden is fed up with her domineering family and feels unloved, especially when informed of a arranged marriage - does that still happen? Anyway, feeling angry, she storms off in her boat into the bayou. A storm sets in and see is in trouble! She ends up on Quin Hawke's doorstep and the story begins and you are in for a hot, hot ride!

A short, hot read and recommended.

Amy Pro
Jun 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a really good book. I enjoyed the story and the characters. There was a couple times I wanted to smack the both of them upside the head because of the way they were acting. But all in all....a good story. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Rowan
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
It would appear that Kimberley Reeves is consistent in her presentation of stories. I like this just as much as Blind Faith. I would recommend this one to anyone who likes love stories. Be aware that it does have some graphic love scenes.
vanessa kennedy
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Turely love

This was a delightful read.
The characters were blissfully engaging and the plot revolved around the ups and downs of family. Wicked to wickeder and all stages in between. Never-the- less true love prevails.

Jo Smith
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was completely captivated from the start with this brilliantly sexy romantic mystery that was so well written I just read it flat out without a pause! Great characters, superb imagery & a book I would thoroughly recommend
Rose
May 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
great read! loved it!
Lindsay
Nov 22, 2012 marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 01/11/2013
Dena
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
The only thing I did not like was the scene and they spoke to one another in the beginning of the story. A little confusing a good read. Quick and easy
Julie
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love anything in a bayou with a sexy Cajun. Really enjoyed this book looking forward to more by this author.
CassandraG
It was very good. Characters were likeable and it was very enjoyable and a very quick and enjoyable read.
Rachel Webb
Jun 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Not a bad story, but very short and the instant love between the 2 main characters was a little ridiculous.
Milena
Oct 06, 2014 rated it liked it
An Amazon freebie and surprisingly enjoyable!
Tammy

• Two Days of a Dream
  • Inconvenient Love
  • The Billionaire's Con
  • What Goes Around...
  • Sing Me Home (Love Finds a Home, #1)
  • Anna's Strength
  • Change of Heart
  • By Design
  • Wild Fire (Fairy Tale Match, #1)
  • Family Ties (Sunset Crescent, #1)
  • Baby Kisses (Romance on the Ranch #3)
  • Single, Available, and Completely Attached
  • Setting Him Free
  • A Year to Remember
  • Gallagher's Hope (Montana Gallaghers, #2)
  • Betting on Love
Eighteen years of marriage to the same wonderful man who is and always will be the love of my life. He is the inspiration in my heart...