Start by marking “Spanktastic” as Want to Read:
Spanktastic

Spanktastic

22 erotic spanking stories with one thing in common: Women get spanked!

These stories are set in a BDSM kink-friendly community. Some are light hearted and fun; others are serious and edgy.

This collection of Spanktastic fun is intended for adult audiences only.

THE STORIES:

Spanking Train
2800 words. Multiple F/f, humiliation, initiation, fun

Cleaning for Master Holden
5300 word
Published December 3rd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Spanktastic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spanktastic

Cara Bristol
Jul 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Sadey Quinn put more than a little kink into her short story collection Spanktastic. The twenty-two short stories/vignettes are set in bdsm community of Rock Creek. I especially liked the setting concept where everyone in the community is a practitioner of BDSM. Realistic? No. Fun? Yes.

Just about anything goes in Rock Creek, but the focus of the stories is on M/F & F/F spanking, primarily punishment spankings for various misdeeds committed by hapless subs/slaves. Maids are spanked for leavin
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Excellent anthology or book of short stories with a spanking theme. Some are longer than others - not designed to fully immerse you in the character or plot but designed to arouse and satisfy your need for spanking. I quite enjoyed it and I am critical of spanking anthologies or books of short stories as many, flatly, suck.

Above average - but again know what you are buying. This is a nice length with a real variety of stories - recommended!
Jane
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
You know how you’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover? Well, I took one look at Spanktastic and totally (totally) did.

Oh, my, is it hot.

But do you know what’s even better? The inside. Because does Spanktastic ever live up to its super-seductive exterior. In fact, I’d go so far as to say it surpasses it – and a barebottomed red-head draped over a velvet chair is pretty hard to top, in my opinion!

This book is an absolute feast for spanking gluttons. Twenty-two luscious stories, in which di
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ever want to live in a community where BDSM is the normal? Where slave boys and girls walk the walk of shame from the disciplinarian's house? Or perhaps you could be one of the resident disciplinarians in the community. It's your job to punish wayward slaves or submissives. Where is this Rock Creek? I want to live there!

This collection contained many stories which loosely tied together. I found those to be quite enjoyable. Some of the short story were okay - not exactly my cup of tea. The spanki
Jane
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Spanktastic is an anthology of twenty-two short stories all about spanking. The setting is a BDSM community called Rock Creek. This is the point where the similarity between the stories end, because each one is unique and a surprise from the previous one, which made reading them so enjoyable. The range of spankings goes from light fun to full punishment spankings and lots of unique situations in between the extremes. The other emotions of humor, laughter and lust add to each story as well as som ...more
Ashley
May 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-romance-k
I think my poor rating is mostly due to the short story format. I couldn't develop a connection with the characters, so it really just wasn't interesting to me. But if you are someone who likes the short story format, and of course likes erotic romance novels, then I don't see a reason why you shouldn't give this a read.
Michelle
May 31, 2014
Dianna E Cox
Feb 22, 2015
Sadey Quinn
Jan 08, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Trent Evans
Lena
Apr 09, 2013
Lucia
Apr 20, 2013
Sadey Quinn is a writing nomad, a goofball, a smut peddler and a lover of all things good and sexy (like orgasms!). She writes BDSM and spanking fiction, sometimes dabbling in romance for loves and hugs.

She's writing, reading, wine and beer drinking, vegetable-cooking, and all around fun-having...Sadey has a dirty mouth and a dirty mind. She'll take adventure over boredom and loves to get into the