Start by marking “Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4)

Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter #8)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  35,823 Ratings  ·  1,010 Reviews
An extremely rare Tigarian Katagaria, Wren is half snow leopard & half white tiger. Both species are extremely dangerous and combined, they are lethal. He's reclusive & anti-social. Marguerite Goudeau has spent her lifetime trying to please her father. From the moment he sees her, Wren is completely captivated by Marguerite.
Published 2005 by Piatkus Books

To ask other readers questions about Unleash the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleash the Night

Sophia Triad
Wren Tigarian (Katagaria - half snow leopard and half white tiger) & Marguerite "Maggie" D’Aubert Goudeau (Human)

Mom and Dad don't like me
They say I'm mean and crude
They tried to make me a good little boy
By sticking downers in my food

My neighbours try to run me down
Because I'm such a mess
Maybe it's cause of the way I look
Or maybe the way I dress

Girls don't really like me
That's why I hate myself
Maybe it's cause of the way I look
Or maybe it's something else.

DEAD MILKMEN lyrics from the song “V
Ana
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mythology, fantasy
It was ok. Love me some Wren.

tenor

He was odd even in the Were-Hunter world. When it came to the human world … they would lock him in a cage if they ever learned of him.

tumblr_lr1crgum_Q91qfucupo1_500
Alex is The Romance Fox
Seize The Night the 2nd book in the Were-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon continues with this story of Wren Tigarian,
 photo 7753596_zps9rbdju17.jpg
a hybrid mix of a Snow Leopard and a White Tiger
 photo large_zpsehael8gm.jpg
Outcast by his clan he has led a life of solitude and fighting to survive from the enemies who want to destroy him.

Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau - Maggie - is the daughter of a prominent U.S. Senator and has been forced to lead the life of a socialite, which she despises. Beautiful and smart, she has always felt like an outsid
Alp
I LOVED THIS BOOk! It is absolutely awesome! I loved both Wren and Maggie, a cute couple. Everything I've known about Were-Hunters is so intriguing. Near the end when Maggie got some power, I felt a bit surprised but I liked it because that made them had their sweet HEA eventually.

This is a great series! I'm flying to the next book!
Denisa
I absolutely loved this story!

I can't believe I was lucky enough to read two great books in a row!

Ok, I must admit, I forgot how much I liked this series. And surprisingly, the 8th book is still really good! Most of the times, after the first couple of books, a series becomes "meh". Not this one!

The characters were lovely! Normally, it annoys me when the plot focuses more on their love story (here, the plot was the love story!). But this one was great! It wasn't that annoying, gushy thing I usu
Gavin
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This was a pretty standard Dark-Hunter book. That is not a bad thing. The books are usually light-hearted reads filled with plenty of romance, humor, and with just enough drama to keep things interesting.

I liked the romance in this one. I was unsure about Wren to begin with, the guy is a bit weird, but enjoyed the way his feelings for Marguerite developed and how they helped bring him out of his shell. I was equally happy with the way Marguerite's feelings for Wren helped to give her the courag
CC
I have a love / hate relationship with this series. But this one was a gem! I loved Wren and Maggie. Wren, as usual, had a heartbreaking history, but not nearly as bad as others. Maggie also had some sadness and shadows in her past, but together they were able to overcome.

Was it perfect - well no, but I am not sure anything is anymore.

Overall, I loved Wren and all of his issues and I loved watching Maggie help him through them. Even when he pushed her away, he could not let go and she did not l
Exina
Jan 04, 2014

Unleash the Night is a really great Were-Hunter story. I enjoyed the plot very much, as well as the high quality writing. It was simply unputdownable. You have the reader’s privilege to know everything, and it is great. I like to be informed. Cleverly measured tension, great suspense and worrisome conflicts, heartbreaking past, amazing secondary characters, and emotional, intimate, but also steamy erotic scenes.

The main characters, their emotions, backgrounds, and motivations are fu
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Very sweet book. Younger feeling, as the two main characters are college aged vs all those eons old DH's. In contrast to the DH books, the Were-Hunters books are about living life amongst humans, surviving enemies, & finding your fated mate. The DH's are all about duty, the job, being bound for all time to Artemis.

Wren: super antisocial busboy at the Sanctuary bar. Snow leopard-tiger hybrid. Extremely fierce & dangerous. Rarely speaks or makes eye contact. Appearance - hobo style.

Maggi
Grecia Robles
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
AMO ESTA SERIE, DIOS ¡! ME VOLVÍ UNA ADICTA, creo que ya lo había dicho no?

No sé cómo le hace Sherrilyn Kenyon, para hacer hombres taaan lindos, comestibles y que son fáciles de amar, pero es que cada protagonista tiene algo que los amas unos más que otros mis favoritos hasta ahorita sin contar a Ash son Vane y Zarek.

Pero Wren es Mi hombre PERFECTO, para que conozcan algo de mí, me encantan los tigres y todo lo que sea de felinos pero en especial los tigres, y Wren es un hombre-tigre, por eso d
A Million More Pages: 9 - Unleash the Night (DH): Jul 20 2 13 Jul 26, 2015 05:09PM
The Lost Challenges: Book 9 Unleash the Night (May 1 to 15) 56 19 Jul 14, 2013 10:41AM
Kenyon Minions 1 18 Feb 11, 2008 09:03AM
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
  • Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #4)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7)
  • The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau #7)
  • Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen #2)
  • Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
Official Author site
Official Black Hat Society site
Official Witch of Endor site
Official Lords of Avalon site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Meny
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...

Dark-Hunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
  • Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #3)
  • Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4)
  • Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #6)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)
  • Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #11)
“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.” 566 likes
“Have you ever wanted something that you knew was bad for you? Something that you ached for so much you could think of nothing else? [Wren]” 235 likes