Start by marking “Finding Thomas” as Want to Read:
Finding Thomas

Finding Thomas

Kit Green is your average teenager except he has had a near death experience. He 'died' on the operating table after a pool accident and is sent back to Earth to complete his life.
Published April 1st 2011 by Infinity Publishing (PA)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Thomas, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Finding Thomas
Christopher J.
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Review by Iris Parr

Christopher J. Holcroft’s fourth written novel Finding Thomas is a well-tied package of murder, suspense, rescue, and adventure. I strongly recommend this book for teenage boys (around ages 14-15) because of the alluring sense of crime that is woven throughout the entire plot. Girls who enjoy books with danger are also encouraged to try this read.

Right from the prologue of this book, Finding Thomas grabs your attention. It begins with a phone call, a so
Deb Kennedy
rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2019
Tony Melv
Jul 22, 2017 added it
Recommends it for: Adolescents
Due to an accident in my past where I had what is likely to be called an out of body experience, I understand the ideas behind the story of Finding Thomas. It is not necessary to believe or accept the premise of the mystics or seeing ghosts, to find this is a great book for young people.

Being here for a reason, such as being a mentor or leader for those around us, does not make life a burden and does make us a valued part of a community.

As others have commented - you just got to live life, do
Tanya