Start by marking “Slave World (Slave World, #1)” as Want to Read:
Slave World (Slave World, #1)

Slave World

(Slave World #1)

Far outside of the United Planetary Federation’s jurisdiction is a world of unprecedented fetishes and kinks, unrestricted by the governing laws of slave ownership. This pearl of debauchery has a name- Slave World- a hell on earth to some, and a Garden of Eden to others. Margo Winters, an emotionally scarred and unstable veteran turned independent freighter pilot, is about ...more
Published January 6th 2012 by Pink Flamingo Publications

KitReads (a.k.a. nd)
Johnny Stone is an author with a very vivid imagination, and he knows how to use it! Best of all, he can put it on paper to share with the rest of us.

Step outside of your ordinary reading comfort zone and fasten your seatbelt for a ride through the galaxy to a planet called Slave World, where slaves are bought and sold, and no fetish is too kinky.

Margo Winters is an Independent Freighter Pilot who, on a routine slave delivery, crash lands and her "freight" is let loose onto her ship. One of th
Michael Dunellen
Slave World - I think it was for planets like this that God created Suppernovas.

I really didn't know what to expect going in but I found this to actually be a very interesting SF novel. In fact, you could make just a few cuts here and there and probably make this into a mainstream novel. I grew up reading this kind of stuff and it kind of gave me a nostalgic feeling.

Margo had had quite a hard life: An incestuous relationship with her father that ended when she was 12 when he died in an accident.
Leisha
After reading Slave World there is no doubt in my mind that Johnny Stone is an excellent author. To put it plain and simple, he shows in this novel that he knows his stuff and is very skilled at conveying it in the written word.

With Slave World, Stone presents a story that is many things : science fiction, military fiction, BDSM erotica and an exploration on of the key issues that is associated with all of them - identity. It is the ideal setting for a book that is not just erotica, Stone does n
Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide
Slave World is a unique and engaging story that will have you burning through the pages to see what Johnny Stone's brilliant mind comes up with next. Set in a futuristic world where pleasure is bought and sold, one woman will see the dark side of this exchange and nothing will ever be the same again.

Margo's life is about to be altered beyond her wildest imagination. With the help of an old ally (Nathan) she will not only survive but thrive in her new place in life. With his run in the military
Johnny Stone
Oct 01, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Read and reread this numerous times during the writing process, so I think it's time to call it good. Just plan on paging through it from time to time at this point until SW2 is finished
Not going to rate, because I'm not a fan of doing that with my own work.
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Nathan Burke is an Overseer on Slave World. A combat veteran with years of experience in making people toe the line means he’s an ideal candidate for running the lives of the sexual slaves in his keeping. However, he hates Slave World, hates his job and most especially hates his brother-in-law who runs the place. But he has his reasons for staying.

Margo Winters was one of the best pilots in the Fleet, but those years are
Lori
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am still a bit shell shocked, not at all what I expected. Without pulling a spoiler alert, this is not for everyone and I do mean that, so if you don't have an open mind out of respect for the writer don't both reading Slave World. The writing is very detailed, as the story unfolds you don't realize at first this is just not science fiction with dark sex. Psychologically its heavy going deep into what is taboo to many people. A few times I had to stop and ask myself do people have desires or t ...more
Lindsey Brooks
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Imaginative and entertaining sci-fi, combined with a hefty dose of BDSM, much of it non-con.
Like another reader, I was somewhat surprised at the time it took the protagonists to get together. I felt that the exposition of Margo's past and how she came to be enslaved could have been revealed as back story during the course of the novel without harming the book, and would have got the action going sooner. While I can understand why the author chose to follow the direction he did in setti
lynn❤️lynn
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, great-read
I must admit I found this book tough going at first as the sci-fi bit is really heavy...it reminded me of star wars which I must admit I'm not keen on.
I've never really read a pony play book before, this again is my first. It's an interesting concept, and again I've decided not for me. This act I find just too demeaning and not loving in anyway. I have horses myself and could see some comparisons, but this for me was a big no.

I found myself very emotional thought out this book, of how Margo is
'Q' aka CoCo
Loose ends

If there's one thing I have no tolerance for in a book, it's loose ends. There are so many questions left unanswered in this book, I'm really frustrated. Why was Cirus given free reign with the mares? Why the breeding program if they were given drugs to make them infertile. The book was an interesting concept. Unfortunately, I found the sex scenes more gross than erotic and not because of the force (I like dark) but because of the adjectives used. Just not impressed.
jac
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was expecting dark erotica, so Mr Stone surprised me with the emotion and romantic tension between Margo and Burke. I was on edge to the end, never quite sure where it was going to go next, but enjoying each step of the journey and found myself totally immersed in the world building and the description of Slave World. Can't wait to read more.
mlady_rebecca
Apr 10, 2016 marked it as to-be-read
Grrrr. When you take a long time evaluating a book and go to buy it only to find out it is out of print.
Sofia Grey
Apr 01, 2012 rated it liked it
I don’t normally read Sci-Fi, but I read this as it was a featured Book of the Month in my Goodreads Group.

Margo is an ex-military pilot, now running her own freighter along with her android ‘partner’ / lover, and a lively voice-only AI unit for company. After an exciting space battle, during which I was glued to the pages, Margo was captured and ended up on the scary sounding Slave World. To make matters worse, Margo has been implanted with a controller that turns her crazy-horny, literally at
Lori
Jun 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
This book clawed at me, tearing at emotions I generally try to prepare for before going into a book. It constantly made me question myself and my reason for continuing to turn the page. A good story teller, if the subject I'm reading is appalling yet, I carry on because I'm captivated, intrigued, and curious. I was eager to know what happens to the characters in the end of the story because I grew to care for some of them and hope they had a good ending.

The first 35% of the story is a lot of st
Trish
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! How to describe this book. At first I was a little leery of reading it. I didn't think that I would get into it. Boy was I WRONG!!!! I never wanted to put the book down. I like when I can't tell what's going to happen in a book, it makes for a much better read. Job well done Mr. Stone!!!
Jacqueline Naughton
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read could not put it down. Johnny Stone knows how to spin a tale and is definitely on my favourite author list. At times I had to read over some parts of the story just to make sure I had read it right. I hightly recommend this book.
Julie  aka trouble..
Apr 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
very different read for me but loved .
bunny❦
***5 amazing stars!!!***

Wow...just wow! This is my second time reading this and I loved it even more this go around. Slave World is a place I wish existed. One I could buy a plane ticket to and disappear forever as an altered pet to a (loving) Master. This book crosses the line in so many ways and that is one of the things I love most about it. Mr. Stone, yet again pushes past the boundaries of what most would deem "comfortable". I wish only that this was back in circulation.

*** more to come***
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
I would like to give it a 2.5 stars because it was a little more than ok for me.
First I will start saying that Johnny Stone is a good writer. Most his characters have depth and he explains them really well to the readers.
Slave World was not an easy read for me, I found the book very disturbing on several levels.
As I would like to mention that my rating is not so high, mainly because of my disconfort with the theme. I usually don't like much sci-fi such as "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" and the be
Savannah Jalayne
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
The writing style of this book is different than I write in or am used to, so it took a little for me to be able to get into how it was written, but once I did I was grateful I had managed through the transition.

This book is steamy, and in a manner that you wouldn't expect yourself to be enjoying. But, I found myself unable to control my utter enjoyment of some scenes, the erotic nature of them, the underlying sensuality and the overt sexual tones of the entire book.... I was drawn in and unhap
Laz the Sailor
Feb 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut, scifi
Well, the premise was intriguing, but I felt the execution was below average. The story went from predictable to almost random, and threads got dropped in several places.

If you were hoping for strong BDSM, well there is a good amount of forced sex, but the more extreme scenes were "fade-to-black" and recounted later - "Why is my butt sore? Oh yeah, I remember..."

I will give credit for a creative ending. The resolve of the HEA was not what I expected, but it was earnest and true to the characters
Ashley
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! I has hooked from the beginning and couldn't put it down. There are twist and turns to the story that keeps you interested in what's going to happen next. There was great character development and the writing flowed nicely....and best of all there was all kinds of kink!! ;) Thanks for the fantastic read Mr. Stone!
Suzee
Jan 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Pretty good, but the whole concept of genetic splicing is abhorrent to me.
Theresa
Aug 18, 2015 marked it as not-interested
pony play
Kimberley
Jul 27, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: never-finished
Did not like at all. Never finished book.
Stephanie Smith
Aug 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
too SF, and too much body mod for me.. I couldn't get into it and never cared about any of the characters.
Kalil
Sep 30, 2016
Carell
May 05, 2013
Babi
rated it did not like it
Oct 13, 2014
Tiffaney Chambers
Nov 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Pam-Ann
  • The Breaker's Concubine
  • Under By Treaty
  • We Were One Once (We Were One Once, #1)
  • Choices (Luxuria Trilogy, #1)
  • Red
  • Private Investigations
  • Angel (Angel, #1)
  • Heat
  • Unbound Commitment
  • Lady Doctor Wyre (A Jane Austen Space Opera, #1)
  • Out of the Shadows and into the Darkness
  • Iron Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #1)
  • Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)
  • Butterfly Unpinned
  • Generation Stables
  • Crucial Lessons (Brothers LaFon, #1)
  • Where Willows Won't Grow
I was born near Minneapolis, MN, but have lived in numerous places across the U.S and have done a lot of traveling around the world in general.
I also lived in Austria for a year, Saudi Arabia for around three, and Germany for six.
While overseas I traveled to places such as England, Switzerland, France, Italy, India, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Egypt.

I've always enjoyed reading, but have found my true lo

Slave World (2 books)
  • The Ties That Bind (Slave World #2)
“In the end you will be broken and obey; the only question that remains is how much pain are you willing to endure before accepting the fact?” 7 likes
“No, but you’re different from the other ponies. Most of them were born and bred here, and this is the only life they know. They were engineered for it, conditioned from birth. They don’t know anything else but this kind of a life.” 3 likes