Start by marking “Faster Than a Kiss Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Faster Than a Kiss Vol. 2

Faster Than a Kiss Vol. 2

(Faster than a Kiss #2)

Фумино Кадзи, школьницу с маленьким братиком, на улице находит её классный руководитель Кадзума Одзиро и предлагает пойти жить к нему домой. Девушка заявляет, что раз уж ему её так жалко, то пусть берёт её замуж. Так, слово за слово, эти двое действительно женятся! Сначала Фумино решает использовать сэнсэя только для того, чтобы содержать брата, но благодаря любви Кадзумы, ...more
Published January 3rd 2012 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published January 1st 2007)

Vanessa Kay
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, meca-tanaka, shojo
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4 out of 5 stars*

After reading this manga, I was debating to myself on what rating I should give it. You see, when I was just in the middle part of this story, I already concluded that I will be giving it a 3.5 star rating, but man!!!! I love love love the ending. It was far from what I imagined and that’s really a relief. After the scene with sensei’s father, I thought everything will be cliché, but man! I didn’t anticipated the ending. It’s absolu
Michelle
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shoujo
i was thinking "should i drop this???" i was honestly going to do it because the story wasn't even interesting enough, BUT after you read volume 2 and you get more bunchan(???) and maa-kun moments (also teppei is PERFECT) and the story starts to get a bit more interesting you just wanna keep reading.

so this girl whose name i forgot loses it's parents so her and her brother are alone until his teacher(WHO IS REALLY HOT) asks them to come live with him(everyday thing) and they accept with the cond
J.cuevas
Jul 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot has gotten more interesting and contains more twists... I liked their relationship together due to its fragility. There is not a doubt that this is a shoujo... but then again I'm trying really hard what makes it much more unique compared to other shoujo plots...

Kaji cries too much... but it's amusing how maa-san gets over protective
Becky
This made my heart race a lot!
This story is so sweet! :D
Colleen
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ch.3
Fumino has to participate in a school sports competition (volleyball) and she is... not good. Sensei makes an offhanded comment that he really wants a medal (the teacher's get one too if the class wins) because his gang participation in his youth precluded him from such rewards then. Fumino sets out to improve so she can get Sensei his medal as she has not yet given him anything. She gets Kurosawa (the Spartan) to coach her. She pushes herself too hard and ends up with a fever. Sensei assure
Kajol Shriyan
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favourite manga! It is fun with a very good plot. I love the story and the art. Even the translation to English is proper. I would definitely recommend to read. The development of the story is well paced.
Nidhi Bhatt
Funny and absurd!
listerature
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like all other romcom shoujo manga, this is straight-up cute!!!

Despite the weak story, I find myself enjoying it. It's one of those "I-FEEL-GOOD-BUT-OH-AM-I-STILL-SCARED" books (yes, it also exists in novels and short-story compilations)

But as the story progresses, the story is slowly but cleanly building up.

There's nothing particularly unique about Meca's art style, which closely resembles many of those in other shoujo manga.

This is the embodiment of a slower-paced stereotypical shoujo manga.
Joti
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hannah
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Series Review: A cute and heartwarming manga that romance lovers will adore. The beginning and end of the series seemed a little rushed and confusing but the journey in between was fun and at times emotional. This manga is stronger in characters than in plot as there was some repetition in plot devices. Over all I would recommend giving this manga a try!
Natalie
Jan 31, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The 2nd tankoban collects love.3 through love.7, which is mainly to introduce Kurosawa-kun, the first person to realize that there's something going on between Fumino and Kazuma. love.7 ends by introducing Kazuma's brother, who will clearly (of course not not at all!) cause trouble in the next arc.
Kristelle
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
How sweet and funny... This may be one of those shoujo manga out there that successfully captured my heart with its pure and innocent romance.

Oh, and don’t skip those side stories, it was surprisingly good.
Rena
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, series
Adorable overload much. I really enjoy this because it is really cute and sweet, and it is helping me to contrast against the other books I am reading right now.
Hanh
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this manga its so cute I really like the main couple.
Mariah
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story continues to grow more interesting. I look forward to more!
Chibivy
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: with-review, manga
Cute volume. Someone's planning to be a third party, eh?

This volume consists of five chapters.
Hiba
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Getting a bit more interesting. Still not hooked though
Christina
This was great. It shows the troubles that come with falling in love. I think it was great. Overall it was great and made me want to binge read the rest. Teppei is my favorite character overall.
Annie
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's supper cute!! ^_^
Jenny
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay. As a wife Fumino is comfronted with her eagerness to know more about Kazuma's past. She ran away and met "Mr. Pudding"... lol I know funny alias right? hahaha... :)
Reina Marie
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WAS THAT GUY OJIRO'S BROTHER?!? HE'S HOT! XD
Ella
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fumino, the main character became my favorite character. Though, in every page when I see Teppei is so cute.
Angela Jones
Chelsea Javier
Mar 03, 2015
Kimberlee Mallette
Jun 10, 2016

• Love so Life, Vol. 5 (Love so Life, #5)
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 28
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • 夢みる太陽 6 [Yume Miru Taiyou 6] (Dreaming Sun, #6)
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 03
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 02

Faster than a Kiss (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 1] (Faster than a Kiss #1)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 4] (Faster than a Kiss #4)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 5] (Faster than a Kiss #5)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 7] (Faster than a Kiss #7)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 8] (Faster than a Kiss #8)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 9] (Faster than a Kiss #9)
  • キスよりも早く10 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 10] (Faster than a Kiss #10)
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)