Start by marking “Where's My Mommy?” as Want to Read:
Where's My Mommy?

Where's My Mommy?

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
When sleepy little kitty wakes from her nap, she can't find her mommy.  She asks the barn animals for help.  Her new friends are happy to help.  "Moo!" says the calf.  "Oink!" sys the pig.  "Quack!" says the duck.  After all, that's how they call their mommies.  Poor little kitty's mommy is nowhere to be found...until kitty tries one more thing.
Published March 1st 2012 by NorthSouth Books

To ask other readers questions about Where's My Mommy?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where's My Mommy?

Vernon Area Public Library KIDS
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Looking for a cute picture book to share? Check out “Where's My Mommy” by Carol Roth. Illustrator Sean Julian's adorable drawings of a kitten and other farm animals pair nicely with Roth's simple and sweet story. Little Kitty has awoken from her cozy nap to discover that her mommy has gone missing. "Where's my mommy?" Little Kitty asks every animal in the farmyard. The calf suggests she call “Moo, Moo, Moo,” Pig suggests “Oink, Oink, Oink,” and so on. Little Kitty’s mommy does not come running u ...more
Ann
Little Kitty wakes up and tries to find her mommy, asking for help from cow, pig, duck and horse. The tale isn't new. We've all heard it before from Choco, owl babies, etc. The rhyming is fun until you get to the last page.
Lauri Meyers
Nov 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
For writers: this book provides an example of incorporating rhyming in dialog without having a complete rhyming text.
Michelle
May 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book did really well in preschool storytime. The kids enjoyed making the animal sounds.
Apr 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cute illustrations. Who doesn't love cats? And it's good for farm animal sound recognition as well as a cute Mother's day book.
orangerful
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Totally have to try this out at storytime. Lots of opportunities for the kids to make the noises. :)
Donna
Oct 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Simple, sweet story.
Tracy
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: storytime-picks
Very cute for storytime, especially since you can make the animal noises.
Paula
When sleepy Little Kitty awakens from her nap, she can't find her mommy, so she asks the barnyard animals for help but has no success until she tries one last thing.
Marcie
I guess this would be fun to act out, but after 30+ years of having Kindergarten perform Are You My Mother? I'm not sure I'm objective about this one.
Stephanie Cox
Jul 26, 2012 rated it liked it
This is an adorable story with beautiful illustrations.
Stephanie
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Use this for a flannel story.
Wanda
May 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Where's My Mommy? is cute story of a kitten who wakes up and goes looking for it's mother. Great illustrations.
Julia