Start by marking “RUINATION : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Four” as Want to Read:
RUINATION : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Four

RUINATION : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Four

(The Rake and the Recluse #4)

A woman out of time.
A man stifled by propriety.
A nemesis determined to take her away.
A brother to the rescue.

How will a powerful Duke deal with a woman who doesn't know her place? How will a woman used to the 21st century survive in time where she is considered property?

THE RAKE AND THE RECLUSE Part FOUR has Gideon racing to find Francine before the un
ebook
Published February 14th 2012 by Iris Photo (first published February 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about RUINATION , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RUINATION

Start your review of RUINATION : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Four
Heather Book Savvy Babe
Ruination is another sensational installment in the already exceptional The Rake and the Recluse Series. I was not sure, when I first began the series, if the serial nature of the novellas would enhance or detract from the story line. Now that I am more than half-way through the series, I can safely say that the serial series is even better than the original novel. Each serial novella is more detailed, better edited, and gives more depth to the story.

A Duke provoked and a scandalous
Sarah Fuller
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfection. I love all the anachronistic moments Francine has. I loved the ruination then obvious, but beautiful wedding between the two. And now I must find out what up with Perry!
Kati
***original review and pictures posted at Romancing Rakes***

Jamie: Yay! I was so happy to find Ruination in my inbox. After the way Taken ended I was on pins and needles. Plus, you know its going to be good if it’s titles Ruination.

Kati: So true! I woke up, checked my email and saw Ruination in my inbox, started reading and continued reading on the treadmill. This part is DANGEROUS! A friendly PSA from yours truly: When reading any parts of THE RAKE AND THE RECLUSE, make sure your feet is planted on solid ground or your butt planted/>
Lela Whitus
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Holy God, this one is Hot with the capital "H" it should come with a warning label! This one will steam the wall paper off the walls...

It only gets hotter! Looking for a book on a cold winter night to help warm you up? Perhaps a bit of summertime sizzle? With each new installment in The Rake and The Recluse serial, you find the story drawing you in more and more. You are turning the page, holding your breath for the big reveal, the "Aha!" when you realize that you have run smack into another cl
Monique
Jan 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden.
This serial novel needs to read in order. This review may contain spoilers.

Ruination is part four in The Rake and the Recluse serial novel. The story starts right where part three leaves off. Francine has been kidnapped by the reprehensible villain, Hepplewort. At the urging of his equally disgusting, mother, Hepplewort plans to wed Francine and keep her captive against her will. Jenn LeBlanc did a brilliant job of making me hate these antag
Sheila
Jun 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Gideon rescues Francine and makes plans to wed her. Very intense opening. I liked it and I liked how it ended.
MarytheBookLover
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG the more I read these series the more I am in love with it. I have to go back and rate these ALL a 5! It's just that freaking GOOOOOOD!
Debbie
Aug 12, 2012
Kay Bolton
Jun 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jenn LeBlanc is a Colorado girl living in a Hollywood world. She writes “wildly original” illustrated Victorian erotic romance and hangs out at the Ripped Bodice bookstore in California.
She wrote, photographed, and published the first ever Illustrated Romance and is Queen Of StudioSmexy.
She loves getting new research books and chatting with readers.
The Rake and The Recluse is the

The Rake and the Recluse (6 books)
  • FREEDOM : The Rake And The Recluse : Part One