Start by marking “TAKEN : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Three” as Want to Read:
TAKEN : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Three

TAKEN : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Three

(The Rake and the Recluse #3)

A woman out of time.
A man stifled by propriety.
A nemesis determined to take her away.
A brother to the rescue.

How will a powerful Duke deal with a woman who doesn't know her place? How will a woman used to the 21st century survive in time where she is considered property?

THE RAKE AND THE RECLUSE Part THREE brings Francine and Gideon closer than they ever imagined
ebook
Published January 17th 2012 by Iris Photo (first published January 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about TAKEN , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TAKEN

Start your review of TAKEN : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Three
Sarah Fuller
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I know Gideon wants to make it all "respectable" but I'm with Francine, do it already! I'm enjoying this ride. Though I very much dislike Hepplewort.
Kati
***original review and pictures posted at Romancing Rakes***

Kati: ZOMG! I somehow misplaced the first email that contained TRATR part 3. Don’t look at me like that, all Gideon glarey-eyed. I had to ask Jenn to resend and she also gave me The Gideon. But let me tell you. Forget about flipping through and looking at the pictures! It started off with an almost ruination and a half naked Roxleigh was pretty easy on the eyes at 7 in the morning.

Did you flip through or did the first page keep you
Heather Book Savvy Babe
*I received this book for review from author. Since The Rake and a Recluse is a serial series, I have read and reviewed parts 1-3 together. Read the full review at: Book Savvy Babe*

Review Thoughts on the series:

Jenn LeBlanc’s photography interspersed throughout the story only enhances the story. Illustrated novels are a very new concept (as far as I know, unique to Jenn LeBlanc), but with both visually stunning photographs and impressive writing Jenn LeBlanc has created a new format for a
Lela Whitus
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you are not following along with Jenn LeBlanc’s book, what are you waiting on?!? You have got to read this story!

What can I say about TAKEN, the third installment of her unique, six book, illustrated romance The Rake and the Recluse serial? Several things come to mind. Before I start, there is one key suggestion for enjoying this story to its fullest and that is the books should be read in order. You cannot just jump into book three and know what is going on, you need to start at the
Monique
Jan 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden.
This serial novel needs to read in order. This review may contain spoilers.

Taken is part three in The Rake and the Recluse serial novel. This part begins with a great love scene between Gideon and Francine that was full of sensuality. I was surprised by Francine’s boldness and even more shocked by Gideon’s act of self-control in the midst of such wicked temptation. This scene was sexual tension written to perfection.

The romance intensifies as
Sheila
Jun 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Roxleigh is still getting to know Francine. Her "parents" come and a new agreement is drawn up between them and Gideon. Hepplewort kidnaps Francine and holds her at his estate. His mother's an SOB. I like the characters. Still problems with transitioning between scenes but I'm getting used to it.
MarytheBookLover
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh My. I am soooo LOVING this series!! Why haven't I read this sooner!! On to four right after my review book. But, I soooo can't wait. I will review 1-3 & then 4-6.

Such a great series!
Kathryn
Cliffhanger! Good thing I already have the next one. One note to the author... the pictures you have inserted into the story are wholly unnecessary. I find that my imagination is much better than those given to us. They are very distracting right in the middle of reading.
Tracey
Lourdes Bourgeois
Dec 12, 2013
Trish
Mar 12, 2013
Jazzie the reader of all books
Jun 06, 2015
Jun 22, 2013
rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jenn LeBlanc is a Colorado girl living in a Hollywood world. She writes “wildly original” illustrated Victorian erotic romance and hangs out at the Ripped Bodice bookstore in California.
She wrote, photographed, and published the first ever Illustrated Romance and is Queen Of StudioSmexy.
She loves getting new research books and chatting with readers.
The Rake and The Recluse is the first book in the

The Rake and the Recluse (6 books)
  • FREEDOM : The Rake And The Recluse : Part One