Start by marking “Traitor (Bridger, #2)” as Want to Read:
Traitor (Bridger, #2)

Traitor

(Bridger #2)

Ashlyn never believed in fairy tales until she was in one. They say ignorance is bliss, but not when you're on a centuries old hit list...and there's a traitor in your midst. Ashlyn must decide what's most important: trusting the allies she has, or siding with those she thought were enemies. Ashlyn knows old friends can turn on her, and unlikely allies may be the best chan ...more
Published March 17th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Traitor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traitor

Marie
Jan 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, the first is still my face though!
I was a little gutted that there wasn't more of reese and ashlyn;)
I really love Reese and feel like he should be given his chance!
I want ashlyn to become immortal: badly!
As always I still love Memaw! And loved the twist with aiden and McKenna! Never saw it coming! And mary? That was wicked!
Yeah can't wait for the third and maybe reese will finally get his shot with ashlyn please!
Unabridged Bookshelf
Traitor by Megan Curd is like a Halloween haunted house ride, you never know what it going to pop up around the corner. Sometimes the second book in a series is great, but does not quite live up to the first book. In this case, even though Bridger was amazing, Traitor blows it out of the water!! I just cannot clearly express the emotions or wrap my brain around the twists, turns, and super mega crazy stuff that went down in Traitor. For those that have not read Bridger, there may be a few spoile ...more
Joy
Mar 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
There is a traitor afoot (or 2, or 3). Birds of a feather? Miss Megan leaves us constantly in suspense wondering if anyone is actually who they appear to be. Can self sacrifice be considered selfishness? It a question Ashlyn must face as she risks losing everyone and everything that means anything to her. Who is trustworthy? Who is simply misunderstood? Every victory comes with a price. How much is she willing to pay? One thing is certain, in the life of a Bridger absolutely nothing at all is as ...more
Tanecia
Jan 24, 2012 marked it as to-read
15 more days!!! I cant wait lol I check this page every week!

I absolutely loved Bridger and this second installment cant come any sooner! Megan is a beautiful writer to be so young and I cant wait to read more of her work and this series! Aaah I'm dying in anticipation here!

Can't wait to read! :D I have planned to drop everything and read this one.
Lexie
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I had been waiting for this one since i finished Bridger. I dont like giving things away in reviews so i will just say that is book is amazingly written and there are surprises around every corner!
Arianne The Bookworm on the Loose
On this second book, Ashlyn is now officially a Bridger and she continues to struggle with the loss of her father and disappearance of her brother. And there's her internal battle with immortality and desire to keep Liam alive. The hardships that the lovers have gone through were no joke. Ash would do everything to save her family and her loved ones, even if she had to turn to her enemies and side with them.

Of course, there are still lots of action-packed sequences right at the beginning of the
Nereid
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ashlyn is on everybody's hit list, she is a Bridger who can cross realms at will and shift into anyone including changeling's but she is still mortal and can die. Her grandmother is a famous assassin who is immortal and she cursed the evil Anouk who wants revenge on her family. Ash is having a hard time as she refused immortality because it would mean her boyfriend Liam would die. She has been given 6 months to decide and she needs to find a loophole before then that will allow them to stay toge ...more
Carrie Ardoin
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Now that Ashlyn has embraced the fact that she's part evil Changeling and part faerie, it's time for her to get down to business. She's determined to free both her and Liam's brothers from the prisons of the evil Changeling commander, Ankou.

But things are steadily getting more complicated. It's becoming clear that Liam being Ashlyn's protector may not have been the best idea for either of them. And with Ashlyn's hometown being overrun by Irishmen and magical creatures, interesting things are bou
Madeline
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2012
Second book to this series, and great follow-up I thought! The title definitely seems to fit this book, as that seems to be the constant thread in common among a few. Starts with Ashlyn coming back from Neamar and Changelings are running after her. She has become stronger at channeling her "inner changeling” if you will, so she’s able to change and come and go between the human realm and Neamar, to get back Aiden, Liam’s brother, and her own, Chris. While on her second return there, she comes to ...more
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
It took me all of five seconds to get sucked in the adventure packed world of Ashlyn, the awesome main character that Megan has crafted. Megan is strong, stubborn, and cares so much for her friends and family. Ash has a wit and humor about her that I can't help but fall in love with and be invested in her until I get to the last page and beyond.
I was up until all hours of the night reading this, and didn't want to stop until I got to the last page, and even then, I still wished that there was
Heather Robbins
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the second book in the Bridger series... Buckle up it's a wild ride! The story continues as Ashlyn continues to discover things about her and the world around her. It is so well written that you find yourself submersed into the world Megan has created, and you won't want to leave it! Adventure, Love, Truths, and of course traitors... all in one word... Captivating!

Ashlyn... she really grows in this book. Her relationship with Liam is tested and she is trying to learn and control new p
Michelle
Jan 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Bridger, so I was really excited to read Traitor. Megan has created such a full and detailed world, or should I say worlds, and I loved getting lost within them once again.

This is an action packed book. In fact, im starting to realize that anything staring Ash is going to be action packed because this girl is stubborn as a mule and just about as impulsive as they come. But I just love her. She always has the very best intentions and she is just so good hearted. She wants to save everyone
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
A Huge thank you to AToMR for allowing me to be a part of this blog tour. In Traitor we get to see Ashlyn grow up and become more invested in her heritage. She will have to swift and wade through the murky waters to uncover who the traitor is and how she can stop them.

Ashlyn is trying to protect her family and friends. She knows they are going to war and no matter what happens she knows this she must keep her family and friends safe from the evil Faes. She has taken her responsibilities as Bridg
Kat
Feb 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-copies
Ashlyn is back in this riveting sequel of the Bridger series,
It turns out that you should never trust a faerie . . . while Ashlyn was training, two little changelings made it through the crack. One of them name Dalbach offers to help Ashlyn to find Aiden, Liam’s missing brother. But along the way Ashlyn discovered her father is still alive. Liam and Reese are at each other again with jealously, although Ashlyn loves Liam but Reese also loves her. An old foe Jamie is willing to help if Ashlyn he
Feb 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Traitor starts off recapping much of the final scene of Bridger before launching itself at hyper speed into Ashlyn's continuing adventure crossing between worlds and trying to save the day. There was so much happening that not only was it difficult to put down, but a little hard to keep up with. That's not even considering the humongous OMG moments sprinkled throughout. I'm still trying to decide if Ashlyn is a self absorbed brat or someone to admire. She is far too impulsive, rarely thinks of t ...more
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
Ashlyn is at it again. She has taken her role as a Bridger in stride and is doing her best to protect her family and friends from the evil fairies.

The love triangle takes on a few new developments that complicate her choice. I was surprised by the twist that Megan added to the situation. I am not sure who I like better, Liam or Reese.

I was also surprised by some of Megan's decisions on trusting. I couldn't see it. You would have to read the book to see what I mean.

Overall, Megan has created a de
Sharon Smith
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Loved the plot twists of this second novel. There were some errors in the writing but nothing that kept me from being able to read and enjoy it. I was Team Reese this entire book so I was disappointed by Ashlyn and Liam sticking it out. Loved Reese! However a novel of Roslin and Reese falling for each other I could do! I could easily continue reading about the committee members as well. I feel they were left a mystery that needs to be unwrapped. I don't know if I want more Ashlyn/Liam... they we ...more
Melissa
Apr 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow...what a sequel! In my opinion, this was better than the first. Our heroine Ashlyn grows so much in this book and everything she set out to do...she did...with balls of steel! The ending was perfect! We got a lot of answers to many questions while still leaving some open for the next book. SOOO many jaw dropping moments and "holy shiiiiiit!!!" moments too. And some crazy shit goes down at the end! I loved this and can't wait for the next book!!
Juana
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book it is better than the first book. Once I finish reading the first book I just had to know what happened next so I stared reading Traitor well the book is so good that I couldn't put it down I stayed up all night reading this book, this book is amassing just dying to know what is going to happen next :)
Julie
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book held my attention so much more than even the first one, which is saying something! It has a ton of twists and turns, and it was never dull. The only problem is now I have to wait on the third one, because I know there has to be a next one!
Suzanne
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book impressed me just as much as the first, maybe more so, because there were so many more exciting happenings in this book. The legends go deeper and the action goes faster; hang onto something, because this is a bumpy ride!
Carolyn
Jun 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was just as good as the first book. I really enjoyed reading it and at some points couldn't put it down.
Chris
Jul 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it. Cannot wait for the third book. This story is only begining.
Stacy Sabala
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense, ya
Book Review- Traitor by Megan Curd

Ashlyn is still in Ireland. She is searching for her brother and Liam’s brother. She has been making covert trips into Neamar looking for them both with no luck. Then a changeling follows her home. Dalbach offers to help her search for them. She knows not to trust him but Tess is so heartbroken knowing her son is missing and being held in Neamar. She has to take the chance. Liam is angry as he can’t go and he is failing as a protector.
While Ash is away things ch
Jill Bonham
Mar 11, 2012 rated it liked it

This is a really fun and entertaining read for the ya crowd. This book has lots of action and a couple twists and turns. Spoiler alert***I really liked the title of the book because you are wondering from the beginning who the traitor is and as the book proceeds you find there are more than one traitors and you get a feeling that are maybe even more that are not even revealed yet. Makes you think about who you can really trust, can you forgive and trust someone again after being betrayed, how s
Kathie Gwilliam
Nov 05, 2012 rated it it was ok
It was a step up from the first book in the series. Character development was better, but I got a little lost in places in the book. It was entertaining, but didn't leave me excited to read the next book.
Miriam
Feb 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
I give this book 3.5 stars because of a few typos and grammatical errors. The storyline is a whirlwind! It doesn't slow down fir one page it seemed. A lot of changes and surprises (traitors!) A fun, lightning fast read.
Mandy Marek
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
I liked the book. Up to the end. Is that the end? Is there another book coming? I felt that this book was dragged out way to much in some places. I do love the characters and the plot line. My rating comes down to the endin or lack there of. Hopefully there's another book...
amber
Mar 20, 2012 rated it liked it
M. Marrott
Jul 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Again, loved the folklore and story line, though I found the plot a bit predictable. The writing was better this go around, but still a bit choppy and had a few holes... at least for me.

• Seized (The Pipe Woman Chronicles #1)
  • Shift (The Protector, #2)
  • Dark Territory (The Tracks, #1)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • Soul Kissed (Moonstone Saga, #1)
  • Eternal Spring
  • Give Me (Wyrd and Fae, #1)
  • Summer Court (The Tarot Witches, #4)
  • Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)
  • Jaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun, #1)
  • Taken (Channie, #2)
  • Water (Elemental, #3)
  • The Grave Artist
  • Dead Letter Office
  • The Twilight Kingdom (Feyland, #3)
  • Georgetown Academy: Book Three
  • Dead Man's Deal (The Asylum Tales, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Ignite (Fae-Witch, #2)
"Like" Megan Curd on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/kGCsmI

Follow on Twitter: @MeganCurd

Megan Curd is a graduate of Northwestern College in St. Paul, Minnesota. While having always enjoyed reading any books she could get her hands on, Megan didn’t begin writing until a friend encouraged her to do so while in college.

When not writing, Megan enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Photography,

Bridger (3 books)
  • Bridger (Bridger, #1)
  • Protector (Bridger, #3)