Start by marking “Death Springs Eternal (The Rift #3)” as Want to Read:
Death Springs Eternal (The Rift #3)

Death Springs Eternal

(The Rift #3)

The sun rises from its slumber, melting away the winter's snow and bathing the barren land with light. The survivors once more begin their journey, braving the hordes of wandering undead, heading south for what they hope will be safer shores.

But an old threat has risen from the bowels of humanity, standing in the way of any hope for salvation. As those who remain soon lear
Published January 30th 2012 by TRO Publishing (first published December 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Death Springs Eternal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Springs Eternal

Start your review of Death Springs Eternal (The Rift #3)
Darkfallen
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-n-reviewed
First of all I just have to say that this was by far my favorite book of the series! Robert Duperre has really found his voice with this book and the writing is air tight. He paints a believable, albeit harsh, picture of the world around his characters that will leave you having nightmares.

It's been six months since the Rodent Flu brought the wraiths, zombies, and the end of the world. Six months in a world filled with not life, but death, carnage, and the undead. Six months is a long time to li
One Pushy Fox
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
Let me just start this review by saying this book absolutely blew me away.

I am, admittedly, a huge fan of Robert Duperre's work. I love the way he stretches the genre of horror to be so much more than the sum of it's parts. Like so many master authors before him, Robert Duperre has the ability to develop full, rich characters with brilliant abilities and realistic flaws, he puts them in completely fleshed out scenery and amidst events dramatic on global and personal scales and he makes the reade
Jaidis Shaw
Apr 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Robert J. Duperre has written yet another amazing book in the Rift Series, with Death Springs Eternal! I was absolutely thrilled when offered the chance to read this, after having bonded with the characters in the first two novels, and found myself even more invested than I had been before! Putting this book down proved to be nearly impossible, as did eating or sleeping without wondering what was going to happen next, who would live and what would become of them.

I will say, this third installme
Scott
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Almost getting good
Steven Simpson
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombie-horror
Hi there, this is my first attempt at a book review so please forgive me! The rift part 3 death springs eternal was the best of the 3 books so far, it went mutch further into the blackness that our society could actually be pushed. Even though the whole of the world was taken over by blood and flesh thirsty Zombies as well as incredibly fast, strong and savage wraiths, the humans left where hell bent of killing other humans who didnt fit in to the new world order and killing fellow servivours wa ...more
LadyCalico
Mar 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
These are not stand alone books. Although they contain some new twists on the usual old fashioned Zombie Apocalypse stories, they dragged on too long for my taste and ended in cliff hangers. I can appreciate the author's talent, effort, and originality and that there will be many people who absolutely love these books. Blame it on adult ADD or something, but by this third book I had lost interest in the series. I don't mean to say that these weren't enjoyable stories. They were refreshingly orig ...more
Cliff Townsend
Nov 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Things are coming together and almost all the groups are in one place making it much easier to follow. A good many pieces are coming together but the people still struggle and there is still one loose end. Overall I've still enjoyed the series but didn't really get caught up into it until this book. It's still more of a curiosity rather than totally into the book.
Leslie Wiederspan
Dec 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Meh. Very disappointing for being the 3rd book. Im only going to read the last one to find out what happens to the other characters that havent been killed yet. Racism, raping, and murder... Lets see how the angels and demons solve this one! Sigh...
Shannon
Jul 08, 2012 rated it really liked it

I liked it a lot better than the first two. It was a little sad, quite a bit if tragedy.
Brooke
Jun 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This one was frustrating...hope the end will be happy!
Brenda Sanford
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Best yet

I truly enjoyed this third book. Lots of dramatic action. No sugar coating here. Looking forward to the next instalment.
AH
Dec 29, 2013
Vcanislupusv
Jan 10, 2015
Jonny Berg
rated it did not like it
May 30, 2014
Nov 15, 2013
Ashley Elise Elise
Sep 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Born on Cape Cod and raised in northern Connecticut, Robert Duperre is a writer whose main ambition is to create works that defy genre. His first novel, "The Fall: The Rift Book I" is now available in paperback and for the Amazon Kindle.

Robert lives with his wife, the artist Jessica Torrant, his three wonderful children, and Leonardo, the super one-eyed Labrador.

The Rift (4 books)
  • The Fall (The Rift #1)
  • Dead of Winter (The Rift #2)
  • The Summer Son (The Rift #4)

News & Interviews