Jump to ratings and reviews

Stranger at the Pentagon

About the author

Frank E. Stranges

16 books14 followers
Christian UFO researcher.

Stranges founded the National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects which is still active today.

In 1959, he and his father founded the International Evangelism Crusades, a World Wide Christian Denomination with Ministers, Churches and Schools in more than twenty countries.

Stranges held degrees in Theology, Psychology and Criminology.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
24 (12%)
1 star
23 (12%)
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
Profile Image for Owlseyes .
1,634 reviews257 followers
Want to read
June 18, 2017

At least in the case of the Swiss “prophet” Billy Meier, evidence has been mounting on his fake UFO photos; thence, as a result, the so-called “Pleiadian connection”, Billy’s, deserves all my suspicion.

But, as to reverend Frank Stranges, some of his sayings demand more investigation/consideration. His story is amazing, and in a nutshell, it follows. I’ve watched two tapes on presentations made by Stranges; I’m basing my lines on those.

“I come from the planet your Bible calls the morning and the evening star”

The reverend affirms having met with some Venusians for 3,5 years; they left in 1960. One stood out: Valiant Thor (check on photos).

(Val on the right side, holding paper)

It seems the Pentagon allowed him to live there, for that time period. Stranges had his first rendezvous (1957,Virgina) with Thor in the Pentagon, though, how he got in there, is always a subject of controversy.

Anyway, Thor’s mission was a failure (he had more 77 Venusian fellows on earth). Politicians (Eisenhower, Nixon…, whom he met personally), religious leaders and others didn’t accept his gifts (of healing, namely); it is said his offers ”would ruin the Economy”. So, he dematerialized and left.

Stranges said that Thor was asked once by Robert Kennedy: “who killed my brother” and “what are my chances in the presidency election”; he was told not to run. Stranges doesn’t reveal the answer to the first question.

Of special interest are the visits Stranges made to the spaceship Victor One in San Filipe, California; the teleportation “powers” of Val; and the absence of fingerprints. Val had a special clothing, whose material was not of this earth; several tests performed on this miracle garment concluded its fabric was unknown. The brother of Val could “walk through walls”, so they could not contain him.

Frank spoke about the Qumran scrolls and how someone from Jerusalem called him and said: you have no right to disclose this info. It seems Frank possesses, in advance, some information not yet revealed by those who guard the scrolls. That information points to life on other planets of the solar system.

I am waiting for the scrolls’ unveiling.

Profile Image for Konrad.
26 reviews11 followers
August 28, 2016
The bit in the beginning, purporting to be written by Valiant Thor, is pretty entertaining if you're into this sort of thing. Like an old episode of Doctor Who, but way more (bizarrely) Judeo-Christian. The rest is pretty forgettable.
Profile Image for David Ward.
13 reviews
September 9, 2017
Very little information

The book was dull and lacked any real information. Pages and pages of black and white images and mini biographies of faces in more images. If you like a picture book this might be for you but if your looking for new or meaningful information stand clear of this book
Profile Image for Fabrizio Poli.
Author 8 books24 followers
August 3, 2018
I really enjoyed this book and in a way has helped me to start joining some very interesting dots in this world of UFOs. The Christian angle to it is very refreshing and to me makes the story even more believable. I highly recommend it
Profile Image for Flora Smith.
518 reviews45 followers
February 13, 2018
There is so much of this that does not sound even remotely credible. Don't waste your time.
9 reviews
January 18, 2023
Interesting story. very the day the earth stood still. I did enjoy it, and the conspiracy theories behind the story are just as entertaining when you do a deep dive.
Profile Image for Ron Sitnick.
2 reviews
September 30, 2016
Description was compelling. Most of the book contained choppy anecdotes and self aggrandizing pseudo facts.
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.