Start by marking “All Systems Optimal ” as Want to Read:
All Systems Optimal

All Systems Optimal

3.09  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Tage is facing banishment from the planet he calls home, and the only two humans who call him friend. He’s not suppose to care. It’s not part of his programming. But as his departure gets closer he’s plagued with unfamiliar sensations and thoughts that can only be described as erotic. All aimed at Sean and Lolly. On his last night with them will he discover he’s capable of ...more
Published (first published November 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All Systems Optimal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Systems Optimal

Shelly
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-read
I can't remember the last time I've said this but --- had I paid for this book I would have returned it for a refund. I got it as a freebie on iBooks. This is the first time I've read this author and if the other stories are anything like this, this is also my last time. Set in a future where robots have been given their freedom (from what I have no idea) this story attempts to tell the story of three people, Lolly, Tage and Ian. Lolly and Ian are human and in a relationship. Tage is the robot w ...more
Kathie (katmom)
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
I enjoy a MMF story. The fact that this one was human Male, human Female...and a Male Android piqued my interest.

I kept thinking that I had skipped paragraphs, as the scenes went along at WARP TEN speed. Someone would have a hand here, then SUDDENLY body parts had changed and I couldn't really understand what had happened, who had moved.

The heat was there, but it was hard to follow.

This author has a way with words, I'd just like to see her add a few more!
Sanet
Mmmm.....I like the plot idea, and bisexual droid sex....but it all sort of fell flat when they moved to a more comfortable spot.

the scene seemed rushed and the ending... well just ended, it's like the author had a specific word count total and cut into the piece.

overall I enjoyed it, definitely something different.
EmilyRose
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly sweet and sexy. Though the whole story did seem to move at warp speed. It could have used a bit more story to the story (background, character descriptions, etc).

All in all, probably a 3.5 stars but again today, I'm feeling generous.
Sheila
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Taje is a droid who is being sent off planet. He keeps having feelings he should not have for his friends Ian and Lolly. When they act upon them, they make a plan to be together. Nice story. I liked Lolly. She is the voice of reason. I'm glad they made a plan.
T.
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I downloaded All Systems Optimal as a free book from Amazon. A surprisingly nice erotica short-- I had time to like the characters, and I had fun with the light banter. A good novella.
J.C.
Very cute and fast read; still there was something missing and it was a little to fast but has a great potential for a great read
Pat
Mar 28, 2014
Shawn Carter
Jul 07, 2015
Brett Taylor
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2014
Cristal Case
Mar 16, 2012
Bree202
Mar 14, 2013
There's always plenty of spice in my stories, and usually a heavy dose of sci fi, fantasy, or the paranormal. I love writing-and reading for that matter-stories which have a strong plot, intriguing as well as sexy characters, and sultry loves scenes that you get lost in.
More about Angela Daniels...