Start by marking “Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle: A Practical Guide to a Life of Signs, Wonders, and Miracles” as Want to Read:

Arm Yourself With the Supernatural GIFTS OF GOD Never again will you feel bored, powerless, or overwhelmed by the world around you-living supernaturally is an eternal gift from God. In this powerful book, Kris Vallotton reaches into God's arsenal and equips the Body of Christ with supernatural weapons of warfare that will destroy the works of darkness and catapult you into ...more
Published March 27th 2013 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published October 1st 2007)

Start your review of Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle: A Practical Guide to a Life of Signs, Wonders, and Miracles
Patrick
May 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
"You are the bridge between history and His story." Kris Vallotton

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. For starters the first chapter is titled, "History Makers"! Just this chapter alone is filled with encouraging words for those of you that are called to impact the globe (which is all of us!). From start to end, Kris gives great instruction and strategy while calling us to take our stand with Christ and with the love of Christ against a society of darkness. In this he reveals a great
Roberto
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es un libro bastante interesante y para algunos puede ser controversial debido a algunas frases o conceptos. Pero uno debe escudriñarlo todo y dejar que el Espíritu Santo haga lo suyo. Amé el capítulo 5 y cerraré el comentario con una frase del autor que resume lo que se trata el libro.
"He leído mi Biblia todos los días durante más de 30 años, y lo sigo haciendo. Creo que es la inefable Palabra de Dios. Creo que cada una de sus palabras es cierta. Creo que sin una relación con la Palabra de Dios
Ashley
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love how easy Kris's writing is to read!
Olivia
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Supenatural lifestyle???!!! Yes that's how most will respond. Sadly enough this kind of lifestyle is like the super advanced stage of Christianity in this day and age. To others, its not even a stage or an option when it should be the norm. This is unfortunate especially in the age where the 'evil' super natural is hyped to the uptenth power. Books, videos, movies, literature etc. Are all proliferating American households with Wicca, zombies, werewolves, magic, sorcery, palm reading etc. It ther ...more
Mikko Ikola
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
I borrowed this book from a Christian friend of mine, mostly for boald claims in the back cover: “Equips the Body of Christ with supernatural weapons of warfare that will catapult you into your divine destiny”. Great copywriting, indeed. I’m not a member of Christian church, and I was simply curious to learn more about miracles and ‘ultimate’ level of Christianity.

I liked the book, and if I was a Christian myself, I’d probably give 5 stars, because the book is filled with clever notions how Bibl
Debby
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book! If you're ready to actually live the Christian God-empowered life, Kris Vallotton is genuine, open and shares examples of the different arenas where the supernatural should be a part of our daily lives. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Miracles abound and are happening all the time. Excellent book!
LaTrice McNeil-Smith
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I took my time reading this because Kris really makes you think and evaluate some things about your walk while providing vital wisdom throughout this gem. I suggest all Christians read this. This is one of those books you go back to time and time again.
Catherine
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

One of the most "So my thinking isn't crazy" books I've read. I learned some viewpoints i had not thought of and the book confirmed and expanded on some things i have thought on.
Andre
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have ever listened to in my life, the content is forever life changing - I recommend this book 100% to any Christian wanting to know the further depths of God
John
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home
Fantastic book about living with a spiritual mindset by the power of Holy Spirit. I learned many new things from it. It was a difficult to get time to read, but I'm very glad that I did!
Tonya Quinn
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!

Great book on Operating more in the Gifts of the Spirit and how to be led by the spirit to lead a life filled with signs, wonders, and miracles.
Jeff Lupinacci
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. The author shows how we have lived short of all that God has for us.
Christopher
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: gospel
Too much of a self centered approach and very little of the Gospel in here. You will fall more in-love with yourself instead of Jesus, and that’s the problem.
Sarah Walsh
Feb 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book has dramatically shaped my life and how I live it. I'm grateful for all of the time, energy, passion, diligence, stories and more that Kris poured out to write this book. If he hadn't I would not have had the privilege of being impacted by it. God used the principles in this book to encourage me, challenge me, and cheer me on as i began my own journey into a supernatural lifestyle. It's an absolute life changer if you allow it to be. God will ruin you for the ordinary and empower you f ...more
Joshua Liem
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting insights on several topics we are all dealing with as we are developing a God like lifestyle. Not afraid to be blunt and real at times this book helped me in my supernatural walk while also providing practical guidelines. Being not directly a book for younger christians it provoked my thoughts to live and walk closer with God.
Leila Kern
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. However, it did not answer my search to know/accept God more into my life. Interesting to know if one would listen more closely, one's life can certainly change. I have difficult changes coming into my life and I am trying to sort the difficulties out. This book did not quite help.
Colletta
Jan 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Great read, not overwhelming either. An inspiring book on life with the Supernatural God, how His followers can effect this world and different ways God speaks to us.

I recommend this book as a introduction to what our spiritual lives cool be like. I definitely want this kind of life.

Filled with great stories of who our God is and how He loves and moves in peoples lives.
Sarabeara
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book at the beginning of last year and it really stirred me up on the inside to look at how I was living. How can I live for HIM, how can I live in such a way that honours and glorifies Him? Kris V stirs us up to live well, to go full out for God. I'd definitely suggest reading it!
Brittany Ketter
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So amazing! Motivated me to be more radical in my faith and go deeper with God.
Amy
Jul 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Love Kris but I'm noticing a lot of the information/stories are repeating themselves in his books.
Karen
Jul 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another good book by this guy - practical, thought provoking, great food!!
Judy Hoffman
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Gayle
Sep 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: religious

Really made me think out my authority I have on Christ. Very good scripture insight too.
Prophetic
Tamika Obeng
Dec 25, 2016

• The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • Face to Face with God: Transform Your Life with His Daily Presence
  • Surprised by the Power of the Spirit: Discovering How God Speaks and Heals Today
  • The Happy Intercessor
  • Dreaming With God
  • When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
  • Growing in the Prophetic
  • God Secrets: A Life Filled With Words of Knowledge
  • Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven & Earth
  • Culture of Honor: Sustaining a Supernatural Environment
  • Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
  • Strengthen Yourself in the Lord: How to Release the Hidden Power of God in Your Life
  • Keys to the Deeper Life
  • Keep Your Love On: Connection Communication And Boundaries
  • Preparing for the Glory: Getting Ready for the Next Wave of Holy Spirit Outpouring
  • The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind Expanded Edition: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • You May All Prophesy
  • The Resting Place: Living Immersed in the Presence of God
Kris Vallotton is the senior associate pastor under the senior pastor Bill Johnson at Bethel Church in Redding, California

News & Interviews

“How can we have revival when we value a book the early Church didn’t have over the Holy Spirit they did have?” 4 likes