Start by marking “The Christian Conspiracy: How The Teachings Of Christ Have Been Altered By Christians” as Want to Read:

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Published by Pendulum Plus Inc

To ask other readers questions about The Christian Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christian Conspiracy

Linda
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked the format of this book and the why Moore handles each topic with thorough research, his opinion and how it applies to Christianity now. Like me, he feels that Christianity and all religion doesn't belong in politics and government but in the hands of the masses where they can do the Christian work.

This book was written in the 90s and the style of writing Moore uses is to often talk about himself in the third person. My kids get after me about that when I talk to my grand kids - his edi
M
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it
A well researched analysis by a non-academic. This was my first real introduction to early Christian history and so the topic was fascinating. The author is not the best writer; the prose and structure of the book seemed disjointed and erratic. However, the book was rich in research and the reader was given ample evidence that supported the authors themes and arguments.
Hugh Magee
Sep 21, 2012 rated it really liked it

This book helps to clear away some of the misperceptions that underlie the Christian myth. I find it a useful reference work, dealing with such subjects as celibacy and sexuality, reincarnation and karma, Christology, 'heresy' and salvation.
Zarah
Oct 15, 2008 marked it as to-read
Shelves: theology
From
all love based paths lead to God "loveisthekey":

I recommend this and 'The Christian Conspiracy' by Dr. L. David Moore as the most important books for born-again Christians and Catholics to gain understanding of other points of view from within a Christian perspective.
K-PoP AnGeL