Start by marking “Manusia Setengah Salmon” as Want to Read:
Manusia Setengah Salmon

Manusia Setengah Salmon

Nyokap memandangi penjuru kamar gue. Dia diam sebentar, tersenyum, lalu bertanya, ‘Kamu takut ya? Makanya belom tidur?’
‘Enggak, kenapa harus takut?’
‘Ya, siapa tahu rumah baru ini ada hantunya, hiiiiii...,’ kata Nyokap, mencoba menakut-nakuti.
‘Enggak takut, Ma,’ jawab gue.
‘Kikkikikiki.’ Nyokap mencoba menirukan suara kuntilanak, yang malah terdengar seperti ABG kebanyakan n
Published December 24th 2011 by GagasMedia

Start your review of Manusia Setengah Salmon
Rifqi Vandhika
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jessica
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
good
Suci
I almost found no significant differences in his writing. He wrote both funny and motivational things. My reactions of his jokes were just similar to his other books - newer books.

That's it.
Penny Peach
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book
Shrunkula
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
its not as funny as his previous book
Vira
Jan 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
I've read his book frm the very beginning. As the writer getting enrich by his life experiences, so does his work. I found this book gettin' quite serious in few chapter, even most of the chapter.

More simple things i've been reminded frm this book, one of them is perPINDAHan or move or hijrah..we actually had those moment in the simplest way, as quoted : kita berpindah dr rahim ibu ke dunia. Dari hidup ke mati, dsb. kemudian dr masa anak2x ke remaja lalu menjadi dewasa untuk menghadapi dunia. K
Stefanie Sugia
this was a very quick and entertaining read. i had so much FUN reading this book ;) i've said this many times before, but i am a fan of Raditya Dika's book. his writings are not only hilarious, funny, and sometimes ridiculous; but there's always lessons learned. the books he write are all the stories of his life. and as life goes, we always learn something from our life experiences. i think that's why i enjoy reading his works so much, i can always learn in a fun and entertaining way. here's the ...more
La Veda
Jan 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to La by: people
I love how Raditya Dika speaks anology. The way he explains a single "move-on" word into a whole numerous pages of book, is astonishing. I am not quite sure if those things he wrote are what happened to him, he may give some seasoning addition into it, but it is good.
Too bad this book do not make me laugh often. I did some hahas, but there was no MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Since people said that this is the best and the funniest among his books, I am a bit disappointed. (or is it me having some bad sense
Hobby

It's my first Raditya Dika's books I ever read, i like it very much, but not overwhelmed by it. But much more funny than series 'my stupid boss' --- i read those books, and cannot find single things to laugh about, where is the funniest part ??? Ok, back on 'manusia setengah salmon' --- in some stories more like drama or just plain journal of the author life. I think the twitter compilation are more funnier than the rest of the stories in this book.

more about this book, check on my review at her
Ferinda
Jan 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Raditya Dika always got us entertained with his sharp, natural, and sincere joke. He picked nowadays stuffs as the objects and spilled them to his readers with a touch which is very 'him'. Not as funny as his previous books, yet Manusia Setengah Salmon offers you with a 'his thing'. A quite normal piece from Raditya Dika.
Andrya Catur Putra
Aug 10, 2012 rated it liked it
overall it is good. not the best or the funniest book by raditya dika, but I was still entertained when I read it. I find this book more emotional/galau than his previous ones which is I don't really like. maybe it's just me, I don't know. but I was expecting more from him. anyway, this book is still a good choice whenever you need something to spend your time with.
Yulya Roesdy
Jan 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the kind of book you wanna grab to suddenly cheer up your day. You will truly laugh out loud at least a dozens times. Great book. Perfect light reading. Don't forget to find a place where you won't annoy people with your laughter while reading it ^.^
-yulya roesdy-
Putri
Jul 28, 2012 rated it liked it
It's Raditya Dika's specialty. Mixing hyperbolic comedy with a-slap-in-the-face silver lining.

With his stories and his choice of words that made you cringe, smile, or laugh, he brought me to his hyperbolic world. And reminds me somewhere in between about what it's really about.
Feliciaev
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just finished reading this book! I know I'm late but who's care. This book is great especially for you who enjoys comedy, I recommended you to read this book. Yah dengan kata lain paling tidak dengan membaca buku ini bisa mengurangi stress dan kegalauan anda.
Naomi Chen
"Life is all about Movement" is the popular quotes that displayed in this books. Raditya Dika only told his real-life stories in comedic way, (sometimes his own fiction jokes) but this book made me laugh a lot. Besides that, he provided simple stories with deep meaning sometimes. Well done!
Natasia Angel
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Totally hilarious!
But somehow, for me it's a little bit melancholic.
Fertina N M
Feb 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
his new book isn't as funny as his books before. maybe he's more mature, but i wanna read his book to laugh, right?
Franky
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
the funniest book by him that i've ever read .
Lerryant
Not really my favourite.
Agnes Louis
Aug 12, 2012 rated it liked it
I would say the book is great. Cool ideas of humor.
Dyah Atmaningrum
Sep 11, 2012 rated it liked it
This was good, but still Kambing Jantan is best from the best
Insan Ridho
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Manusia Setengah Salmon, I believe, is not the best Raditya Dika book I've ever read. Even so, I like the comedy that grew in the situation. Like it.
Yehezkiel
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Good
Ammar Afif
this book is very good
Agatha Andari
May 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
I used to love his writings.
But I'm getting older. I'm dealing with complicated things nearly every single day.
Then this piece of writing is no longer fun to read.
Cynthia Kosasih
Aug 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Agak garing...
Kartika
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
i'm interested with this book
Ahmad Haidar
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
i think this book good and funny
Welli
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it's a great book...I love it

• Perahu Kertas
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • 5 cm
  • Negeri 5 Menara
  • Critical Eleven
  • Sunshine Becomes You
  • Laut Bercerita
Raditya Dika is an Indonesian comedy writer. His first book was a collection of his humorous blog entries, entitled Kambingjantan: Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh (Malegoat: Diary of a Stupid Student).

His second book chronicles his unbeliavebly jinxed love life, entitled Cinta Brontosaurus (Brontosaurus Love). Published a year following the success of his previous work. His latest books, bearing the

News & Interviews

“Hidup penuh dengan ketidakpastian, tetapi perpindahan adalah salah satu hal yang pasti. Kalau pindah diidentikkan dengan kepergian, maka kesedihan menjadi sesuatu yang mengikutinya..... Padahal, untuk melakukan pencapaian lebih, kita tak bisa hanya bertahan di tempat yang sama. Tidak ada kehidupan lebih baik yang bisa didapatkan tanpa melakukan perpindahan.

Gue jadi berpikir, ternyata untuk mendapatkan sesuatu yang lebih baik, gue gak perlu menjadi manusia super. Gue hanya perlu menjadi manusia setengah salmon: berani pindah.”
85 likes
“You can't always get what you want, but, if you try, sometimes you just might find you get what you need .” 65 likes