Start by marking “Tropical Dreams” as Want to Read:
Tropical Dreams

Tropical Dreams

Betrayal and death permeated Tiana Alexander's past and threatens to rip apart her future. She can't escape the devastation of anger and pain. Bringing Tropical Dreams to life is the culmination of facing all life has dealt to her. The same life that taught her trusting someone carried dire consequences. Until David Murphy walked into her club. He made her want to trust ag ...more
Published October 10th 2008 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Tropical Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tropical Dreams

Melanie Tikalsky
Mar 17, 2014 Melanie Tikalsky rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
This is the first book that I have read from this author and it was amazing! This action packed thrill ride will keep you begging for more as you furiously flip the pages to see what happens next. I loved the chemistry between Tiana and David, steamy hot and leaves you wanting more. The length of the story was just right and kept me satisfied with how the story flowed from one page to the next. The characters are well developed and the story flows easily! Kudos to Ms. Cozzone! I will look for mo ...more
Angela Ford
Feb 15, 2014 Angela Ford rated it it was amazing
5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational Romantic Suspense!, May 19, 2014
By Angela Ford "Author of Closure" (Canada)

Dreams are images, emotions and sensations that occur while we sleep. Ms. Cozzone has successfully made me dream while awake with her 'Tropical Dreams' romantic suspense!
This action-packed mystery is full of suspense and romance...what more could you want?

Ms. Cozzone delivers well-developed characters with undeniable chemistry. The romance between Tiana & David is hot and steamy. We are
Sammie J.
Jun 04, 2014 Sammie J. rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that grabs you from the first page. It doesn't matter if you need sleep, you will want to finish it because you need to know what happens. Tropical Dreams has everything in its exciting storyline. Its fast pace keeps you on edge with the suspense, betrayal and lies. It also keeps you guessing who exactly is behind the hit on Tiana. And of course we have the growing attraction between the two main characters David and Tiana. I simple loved this story, the ending was jus ...more
Aubree
Jun 30, 2014 Aubree rated it it was amazing
Tropical Dreams was a surprise. The drama which plays out in this adventure is gripping with a touching love angle. I highly recommended Tropical Dreams to anyone who wants a tropical delight.
Carol
May 24, 2014 Carol rated it it was amazing
This story packs a wallop!! It is a combination of a fast action,
fast paced suspenseful mystery intertwined with lies,
conspiracies,secrets, betrayal and love. The love shared
between characters is overwhelming. There is fatherly love,
sister like love, friendship love,fear to love plus romantic
love all occurring during the action packed plot filled with destruction at every turn. Who is the enemy trying to destroy
the main female character??? You need to read to
find out!!!
This is the first boo
Book Nook  Nuts
Mar 29, 2014 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Tropical Dreams
Author: Kelly Cozzone
Publication Date: 1/17/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Tropical Dreams .. Had me thinking oh maybe a book about an island or something WOW so not what I was thinking.

We have David Murphy FBI agent injured in a huge bust lost of all of his team. Called to do another job one he did not want to take. He did not want to be responsible for anyone ever again. But he takes it on and its to guard Tiana
Tabitha Jones
Jun 19, 2014 Tabitha Jones rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to read this book. The Cover just took me back to paradise/home (Horry County)I was also born in this county. The first book of Author Kelly Cozzone and it is truly packed with action, mystery,suspense and love. You will fall in love with this story and you won't want to put it down. Tiana comes from a very well known family and they have their secrets trying to get on with her life and leave the past behind she seeks out to open her own club. Little does Tiana know but a someone ...more
Michelle
Jan 09, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
What a Ride!! Or should I say What a Read?? This book had me hooked from the first page.

After a heartbreaking betrayal by her father and her fiancee, Tiana Alexander escapes to her "safe" place, St. Lucia, to heal. When she returns she is ready to make her dream come true. A club on the beach with the atmosphere of the Caribbean Islands.

David Murphy, a Federal Agent whose last "Op" was compromised causing the loss of his team and leaving him for dead, vows to get revenge on the inside source who
Desiree
Dec 05, 2014 Desiree rated it really liked it
Tropical Dreams provides a little bit of everything. Suspense, yep. Romance, yep. Drama, yep. Violence, yep, that, too.

Tiana Alexander is the beautiful daughter of a well-connected, notorious street-wise man named Tony Alexander. Tony has a sketchy business practice. Crime and violence are no strangers to him or his business partners. Tiana loves her father dearly, but despises this part of his life.

Tiana had fallen in love with Justin, the man of her dreams, or so she thought. She was ready to
Rebecca Austin
Oct 31, 2014 Rebecca Austin rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

This was the first book I have read by Kelly Cozzone and it will definitely not be my last!

This book had such intensity from the first page to the last and all I wanted to do was keep reading and not put the book down. The character development was awesome and although my intuition for some of the characters was right I still needed more of them!! There is so much action between all the different characters and everyone seems to have ties to each other and it's trying to sort everything ou
Victoria Stolte
Nov 29, 2014 Victoria Stolte rated it it was amazing
This book was filled with suspense from the start. Although you have your suspicions from the beginning with the twists and turns we don't really find out what happens until the end. I could not put it down as i could not wait to see who the bad guy was, big surprises and danger arose with each turn of the page. Tiana and David are thrust into each other when a threat against Tianas life comes in. Once they meet he is surprised about his immediate connection with her. Will he be able to keep his ...more
Cheryllynn Dyess
Romance gone tropical

Cozzone creates an elaborate storyline with realistic characters in Tropical Dreams. Tiana, who is smart and beautiful struggles with her past life and it's reality. While entrusting her dreams to her best friend she sets out to make them come true. However, jealousy and death have followed her from her past and now wreaks havoc on her. Will she make it out alive? Will the one man entrusted with her life keep her safe?

Great read, it will keep you on your toes.
Heather Markowski
Action packed love story, my favorite kind.

The plot of this book was very good. It was a love story with action and suspense that kept you turning the pages. However there were some editing mistakes that did make it hard to follow at times, jumping from one character's thoughts to another with no interruption in text. Even with the errors the book was overall a good read
Jo Notary
Jan 23, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
188p Tropical Dreams is a a tale of love, murder and conspiracy. Can Tiana Alexander overcome her past to learn to love again? Can David Murphy let go of the demons who haunt him. Can they face the future together or will life finally take its toll and their lives?
Joy Whiteside
Dec 20, 2014 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable read that I finished in one sitting. IT moved long at a great pace, has awesome characters and a story that will grab you and keep you interested from beginning to end. This is a must read, there is no doubt about it.
Destiny
Great suspense

I liked this book. Enjoyed all the suspense and twists and turns. Loved Tiana. only thing I really wish there was were more scene breaks. I really enjoyed the book though and I say great job Kelly.
Diane Rinella
Aug 03, 2014 Diane Rinella rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the writing style and was quickly drawn into the air of danger, crime, and mystery. The fantastic chemistry between the main characters sucks you in while the suspense and turns just keep on coming. I definitely will read more from this author!
Stacei
Jul 05, 2015 Stacei rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Should have been a light fluffy book, but it was a well developed story. Loved the entire thing. Was not sure who was bad and who was good. Loved it
Jodi Cain
Oct 29, 2014 Jodi Cain rated it it was amazing
This book will not disappoint. It keeps you wanting to turn pages to see what happens next.
Becca Draper-ristanovic
May 19, 2017 Becca Draper-ristanovic rated it it was amazing
Tropical dreams.. or is it nightmare in the tropics?!?! Awesome book full of mystery suspense and romance that always keeps you guessing. Without giving anything away, it definitely is not an easy guess on who put out the contract. Didn't want to put it down! I won this book in a Facebook contest, and with this being the first time I've read a book by this author, im super happy with it and hopeful that these characters stories continue in a series!!
Jan 30, 2017 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: hutto-bc
I borrowed this book from a friend for our book club reading choice and wasn't sure what to expect. I don't typically pick this genre but hey, that's why I joined the book club.....so that I'd be introduced to authors and books that are outside of my typical comfort zone.

In my opinion, this was light reading fluff that keep my guessing. I usually find it easy to guess who did it and like the rewarding feeling at the end when I guess right. Makes me feel as smart as the author so kudos to Kelly C
Crystal
May 16, 2015 Crystal rated it liked it
The only thing that kept me from giving this book 2 stars was the great beginning. The book started with great suspense and the start of a good plot. The book deteriorated from there unfortunately.

First off was this book edited? Sentences with 'to' instead of 'too', 'into' when it should have been 'in to', or 'hysteric' when it should be 'hysterical'. And that's just a few examples.

Second, the characters on their own are good, but the relationship development between Tiana and David is almost n
Trisha Lloyd
Nov 21, 2015 Trisha Lloyd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! Kelly is a very talented author. Every story I have read has outstanding details. With this book, I felt like I was in St. Lucia, it makes me want to go find a bar/club with her description of Tiana's place. David Murphy was there to protect and keep an eye out for her. His intentions were to protect her without her knowing, and never thought he would've fallen in love with her. The trials these two go through and stay together is a strong bond.
Jessica
Jun 28, 2016 Jessica rated it really liked it
This was a book that kept me if the edge of my seat the whole time. If you read the description and think “ oh this sounds good” then you will be in for a treat!
The romance between the hero and heroine was amazing, it was hot but not too hot, and if felt real without being overbearing.
Overall this was a good read, I was very impressed. This is my first book by this author, and while I finished it late into the night, I woke up thinking about it.
Marcena Kane
Tropical Tripe

I gave this book two stars instead of one only because I did manage to finish it. The story line had possibilities but the plot deteriorated into nonsense. There were numerous grammatical errors, with the author using 'to' instead of 'too' and 'your' instead of 'you're' throughout the book. Call me picky, but where was the editor? I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone.
Ashley Hedden
Nov 03, 2016 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tropical Dreams by Kelly Cozzone was a great book. Tropical Dreams was Tiana's business tat she always dreamt of. But there is always death, betrayal and pain following her due to who her father is. I enjoyed reading about Tiana and David. David made her want to love and trust people again. Little does she know someone wants her dead. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more by Kelly Cozzone.
Tia
"Tropical Dreams" by Kelly Cozzone is the perfect mix of suspenseful drama, conspiracy, betrayal, and a splash of romance. If you like an exciting story without the heavy explicit romance stuff in it then this will be a great read for you!
Ilse Falcon
Ilse Falcon rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2016
Stephen Scarbrough
Stephen Scarbrough rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Early One Morning
  • Family Secrets (A Cop in the Family, #1)
  • Out of the Box Regifted (Out of the Box, #2)
  • The Greatest Gift (Seth & Trista, #2)
  • Making Choices (The Davis Twins, #2)
  • Sweet Revenge (New Orleans Trilogy, #2)
  • Tears of Endurance
  • Fortune Calling (The Fortune Series, #1)
  • Fatal Embrace
  • Destination Wedding
  • Happy Hour
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Laura Cardinal #2)
  • Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series, #2)
  • Liars, Cheaters, & Thieves (Detective Jackson Mystery, #6)
  • Death by Divorce (Caribbean Murder,#2)
  • Her Nowhere
  • Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2, (Chase Williams detective short stories 2)
  • Three Days in Seattle