Start by marking “Fatal Disclosure” as Want to Read:
Fatal Disclosure

Fatal Disclosure

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
When a gunshot victim dies in front of Betsy Michaels, his last words make her a killer's next target. The undercover agent investigating the murder is none other than Mark Webber, the man who'd broken her heart. Now she has to trust him with her life.

Mark feels duty bound to protect Betsy from the drug smugglers responsible for his partner's death. Yet every time he looks
Published May 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fatal Disclosure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatal Disclosure

Andge (Down the Rabbit Hole)
Rating: 3.5 stars

Fatal Disclosure concludes the series located in Ocracoke Island. Now focused on a lovely character, Betsy Michaels, whom I admired in the earlier two books, I found myself enjoying her story in some ways more than the others.

Betsy is a strong character, an independent woman who went off to school away from the island and had planned on going to New York for her art career. However, with her mother dying and her sisters needing her back on the island, she found she could love ar
Kristin
Aug 09, 2012 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the story of two former friends being reunited and learning to let go of the past through forgiveness so they can help each other survive a drug dealer killer on the loose. The story starts when Betsy goes to the beach to take pictures of wildlife to paint later and ends up being a witness to a DEA Agent's death. She then becomes the target of the drug dealer that suspects she was given incriminating evidence against him. Betsy is then put under the protection of Mark(a DEA agen ...more
Kim
Jul 30, 2015 added it
I like this book. Beth was a art major she does picture of water fowl on the shore in North Carolina.
She was at the Reservior on the shore taking picture of the birds that morning. When a man came running out of the wood area and said they find me out and collapsed and died right and her feet. She call the police her brother and brother-in-law show up they are on the force. The other man was from Beth when she went to school in Memphis Mark.
Judine Brey
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I like the wrap-up of the trilogy about the Michaels siblings - Betsy and Mark being able to get over past misunderstandings was thoughtfully done, and I love that they could finally bond over mutual art appreciation.
LoRee Peery
Jul 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Lots of intrigue pulled me into this romantic suspense. I'm always drawn to reunion stories and this one didn't disappoint. Undercover DEA, an artistic front, real danger and a cliffhanger ending.
Kathy Heare Watts
A good mystery with enough suspense to keep the pages turning. Actually figuring out who all was behind the drug smuggling was shocking. So many twist and turns and well worth reading.
June
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Like this authors books about a family that lives on Ocracoke Island in North Carolina. Looks like a fun place to be.
Susan
Mar 31, 2014 rated it liked it
This seems to be the 3rd or 4th in the Ocracoke Island series. It's not labeled that way for some reason though. Shattered Identity is number 2.
Jill
Sep 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Just when I thought I had it figured out, things changed. The Christian theme is all through the book, even with murder and evil things happening.
Breanna
May 18, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery
This was a quick, easy read. It was a bit cheesy and predictable. Many mysteries are though.
Carla
May 03, 2013
Kelley
Aug 15, 2016
BritGirl
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2012