Start by marking “Identity Crisis (Twins, #1)” as Want to Read:
Identity Crisis (Twins, #1)

Identity Crisis

(Twins #1)

Gage Drummond's ex-fiancée is missing and in grave danger. Her identical twin sister is his only chance of finding her. But an accident has left Mallory Roth with amnesia. Still, Mallory is more than willing to help search for answers to secure Alyssa's safe return. But it soon becomes clear that Mallory isn't acting like herself. In fact, minute by minute, Mallory reminds ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Identity Crisis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Identity Crisis

Camy
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of the best Love Inspired Suspense novels I've read yet. The action starts fast and the pace is great. The heroine's character is really likable and the romantic tension is unusual and interesting. I'm a little sad the mystery thread is continued in the next book, Twin Peril, coming out in August, but it was a satisfying book on it's own.
Dorwenda
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s very refreshing to read romantic stories with a wholesome background.

The fact that this is a series is exciting.

There is just the right amount of suspense, drama and romance to keep me interested and the characters are well developed
Cathy Daniel
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book! Lots of action and likable characters. I went ahead and ordered more books by this author.
Karen
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Be aware that this book has a sequel, and will leave you hanging.
Bernie
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Identity Crisis review

Identity Crisis is the first book in the Love Inspired Suspense series written by author Laura Scott. It's about twins Alyssa and Mallory.
Kelly_Instalove
Sheer desperation had forced her to break her cardinal rule by borrowing Mallory’s identity. But she shouldn’t have rested until she found a way to warn Mallory. Now it was too late. Dear Lord, forgive me. Please forgive me!

THE HAPPY COUPLE....

She's a trauma nurse who's forced to assume her twin's identity when a dying patient divulges some Bad Stuff about some Bad Guys. He's her loyal ex-fiancée, and her only hope of finding her twin and recovering her memory.

THE ROMANCE....

One of three reasons
Alexa Verde
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
IDENTITY CRISIS is a fascinating tale of mistaken identity, lost memories, and love reunion, all amidst grave danger.

Mallory Roth is in desperate need for her lost memory to return, as well as to find her missing twin sister Alyssa. Alyssa's former fiance Gage Drummond is as eager to find her as Mallory is. He still has feelings for Alyssa and would like the second chance. But soon it is clear that Mallory's personality changed and more and more reminds him of Alyssa. They both fight strong attr
Leslie D. Soule
Jun 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This one's a book I'd won in the 2012 Brenda Novak auction and it certainly looked intriguing.
Our main character wakes up with a severe case of amnesia and can't remember her identity. Further complicating matters is that she is a twin, and she does not know whether she is really the soft-spoken Alyssa or the more outgoing Mallory. Whoever she is, someone is out to kill her. Also caught up in this is Alyssa's ex-fiancee', Gage Drummond. This poor guy doesn't know what to feel toward this woman w
Michelle
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
There are three books in this unnamed series:

Identity Crisis
Twin Peril
Undercover Cowboy

This is the first book I read in this series, thank goodness. You need to read the first book - it leaves you hanging in the end on several issues. The second book is where we'll get our answers on the sister.

This book was good. There was plenty of suspense and romantic tension as Gage tries to find out the answers - like is this the woman he loves or her twin sister? The answer is obvious to us, but not total
Jill Twigg
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gage gets a call to pick up his ex-fiance's sister Mallory from the hospital. Claiming amnesia Mallory is very skeptical about going with Gage and fearful because she is covered in blood and it's not hers. The more he hangs around her, Gage is sensing that his companion isn't Mallory but her twin, his ex. Someone is after her, but why? And why did they breakup?

Good story line, but it continues on into the next book in the series.
Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
This is a mini ‘Books For Christian Girls’ review. It is not a full content review and will not receive one. These mini-reviews are years old and just for clarity on the rating the book received on Goodreads.

4/28/2013-
"If this book became a movie, I think it would have to be rated PG-13 becuase of all the blood scenes. I'm not one for seeing blood, so I skipped over those paragraphs. Alyssa & Gage also share some semi-detailed kisses later in the book."
Judine Brey
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I like the concept of Alyssa and Gage reconnecting over the course of her amnesia. The plot moves quickly and the solution is satisfying. However, I was surprised Gage didn't realize she wasn't her twin sister sooner.
Nina
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good I stayed up late last night to finish it. Then started the second book, and yes there are that good. It's a two part series, first with one twin and the second book with the other.
Lots of action, loads of suspense, really great characters. Loved it, great read.
Jill
Aug 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was slow getting into, but once I figured out who was who, I enjoyed the book and will now start reading Twin Peril, the next in the series.
Joan
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
Some of these Love Inspired novels are pretty good. I picked a couple at Random to preview for my early-teen granddaughter. This one was not very interesting.
Cindy Marschall
Mar 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
didn't feel like the ending was complete. The ending left you hanging, still not knowing the where about of her sister.
Judy
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A good story .It didn't take me to long to figure out the plot. But enjoy the the suspense getting there.
Vivian
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a reread for me in preparation to read the sequel. Very fast paced. Good mystery that will hopefully be wrapped up in the sequel.
Lisa
Oct 04, 2015
Nicci
May 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Laura Scott is honored to write for the Love Inspired Suspense line, where a reader can find a heartwarming journey of faith amid the thrilling danger. She lives with her husband of twenty-five years and has two children, a daughter and a son, who are both in college. She works as a critical-care nurse during th

Twins (2 books)