Start by marking “After the Greek Affair” as Want to Read:
After the Greek Affair

After the Greek Affair (After Hours with the Greek #2)

3.49  ·  Rating details ·  278 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Billionaire tycoon Loukas Christakis has learned the hard way never to trust a woman. The only female he cares about is his soon-to-be-married little sister. And that's why he's reluctantly allowed struggling designer Belle Andersen to make the wedding dress on his private island—where he can keep an eye on her!Alone together as she works, innocent Belle becomes an unexpec ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about After the Greek Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After the Greek Affair

Tali
The more that I think about this book, the more it hacks me off to the point that I threw it across the room when I was finished with it. I was actually really really enjoying it until about halfway through when the heroine, Belle, found out she was pregnant. Even that wasn't so bad though as instead of dissolving into paroxysms of joy, Shaw actually had Belle take a step back and think realistically about the impact that pregnancy can have on a young woman's life.
And then Loukas, the so-called
Leona
Jul 16, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I usually enjoy this author's books, but this one for me was a bit stale. Same old trope....that is so overdone.

Greek tycoon conveniently manipulates situation to put lovely sexually inexperienced woman in his clutches. They fall instantly in lust. They end up having unprotected sex the same day they meet and eight weeks later she is pregnant. He wants to marry her for the sake of the baby. In this case babies, because she is having twins. She has major reservations because he doesn't love her (
Kiki
No, I really do mean it. WTF IS GOING ON. How is kidnapping someone and then threatening to take their babies away ultimate declaration of love?
The hero was a whack job and was probably dropped too many times on his head when he was a kid.
And ummm...I'm pretty sure it's up to the woman to decide whether they want to keep their baby or not in England and in Greece. It kinda is not up to anyone else even if they're the baby's father to decide it for her that she has to carry a baby for 9 months ev
Paula Legate
Feb 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this book. Belle is a wedding dress designer. She met with Larissa and agreed to fly to Greece to design Larissa’s wedding dress. Larissa sent her handsome brother Loukas to pick her up and take her on a motor boat to the private island of Aura. Loukas tried to send Belle back to the states, with a check saying her services were no longer needed. He wanted some famous designer to design his sisters wedding dress. Belle held her ground, and didn’t back down. She ripped up the che ...more
HÜLYA
Apr 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Bu hikayeyi çok beğendim.Romanı baştan sona kadar beğeni ile okudum..Loukas Christakis zengin karizmatik bir milyarder..Belle Andersen çok güzel yetenekli bir modacı.Var olma savaşı veriyor..Gelinlik tasarlamak üzere Loukas'ın kız kardeşi tarafından özel adalarına çağrılıyor.Ama onu karşılayan kibirli milyarderimiz Belle'yi bu iş için yeterli görmüyor.Daha ünlü bir modacıya bu işi yaptırmak istiyor..Aralarında kıran kıran bir mücadele oluyor.
Belle sonunda işi kazanıyor..Loukas kız kardeşi Lariss
Julia Sunderlin
The setting and sense of atmosphere were amazing - the descriptions of the fictional Greek island are incredibly enticing! The sensuality and tension between the hero and heroine is hot, but I just could not warm to their characters. He seemed less 'alpha', more jerk. The heroine's 'innocence' came across as extreme passivity - she never played an active part in anything that happened to her. These character types are just not my thing, unfortunately.
Amber
It is purely through the skill of the writer that this book gets even two stars. I like an alpha make as much as the next romance reader, but this hero crosses the line into abusive territory. I would be scared for any friend dating a man like him. That said, the writer left me with very grudging sympathy for two characters who need an UNBELIEVABLE amount of therapy.
lily waheed
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved loukas more than belle.
Rosslyn K
İnci Puyan
3,5 stars

Bu kitapta iki roman bulunuyordu ve Chantelle Shaw romanını Abby Green'inkinden daha çok sevdim. Duyguları ona nazaran daha hissedilir boyuttaydı.

Chantelle Shaw'ı da daha önce hiç okumamıştım ve bu ilk okuduğum kitabıydı ama hem kalemini hemde bu romanını beğendim. Akıcı ve duyguları hissettirebilecek şekilde kelimeleri kullanmış romanında.

Abi kardeş ilişkileri ya da abla kardeş... çok güzeldi. okurken bir abla olarak duyguları bana hissettirebi
HÜLYA
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Belle sonunda işi kazanıyor..Loukas kız kardeşi Lariss
Alex is The Romance Fox
Billionaire tycoon Loukas Christakis distrusts all women except his soon-to-be-married little sister, Larissa He has reluctantly allowed Belle Andersen, a struggling designer from London to make the wedding dress on his private island.
There is a strong sensual tension between the two and Loukas finds himself drawn Belle.
Bella has a lot of emotional baggage. Her life had been controlled by her nasty and cruel father, who she discovers is not her real father. She is determined to make a success
Dianne Owens
Although this book had a certain amount of character development, the dialogue felt unnatural at times ("white-hot"?), some lines of description repeated (sexy shoulders, brooding eyes), and the pacing slightly off. However, this seems more an editorial issue rather than error on the part of the author.
As a reader, I would have liked there to be a chapter worth of setup explaining the meeting of Belle and Larissa in London before Belle went to Aura, with a short scene where Belle learns a bit ab
Tonya Warner
Jun 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
A nice, romantic story.

Loukas Christakis will do anything to protect his sister. Knowing her wedding dress maker had runoff with her money, Loukas is determined to make sure that Belle Andersen knows the score. He is going to watch her ever move.

Belle has much to prove. Having been browbeaten by the man she learned late in life was not her true father, she is determined to make her fledling company a success. Having Loukas constantly watching her every move, she struggles to keep her business si
Alexis-Morgan Roark
These HPs keep getting better and better...well, at least better than they were last year. I considered cancelling my subscription!!

Anyway, what a steamy, fun, HP with one minor exception...the hero was not a COMPLETE JERK. I wouldn't even call him a jerk-lite. Overprotective of those he loves to the point of obsession? Yes! Most definitely!! But it's so darn cute to read.
Jenny
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a fan reading. I had some issues with how stubborn the heroine was otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. But the hero was complex, compelling and the epilogue beyond adorable! I'm a sucker for unplanned pregnancies!
ѕєяєηιтι
nispeten farklı bir konusu vardı kardeşinin ilk gelinlik yaptırma deneyimi kötü sonuçlanınca ikincisini kendi bildiği ünlü bir modacıya yaptırmak isteyen oğlumuz kardeşinin seçtiği ikinci kişiyi ekarte etmek üzere yola çıkarken kendi ekarte oluyor diyebiliriz:)
Laura's Book Addiction
I really like Chantelle Shaw's writing style.
Diane
rich boy meets stgruggling -financially girl, both have past baggage, instant lust combined with no contraception, girl gets pregnant--same old, same old!
Stephanie
the book was average and could have had a better story line but it wasn't a complete bore either.
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Aug 08, 2012
Amber
Jun 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester Siblings, #2)
  • One Night, So Pregnant! (Brothers & Sisters, #4)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • The Sultan's Choice
  • One Last Night
  • The Christmas Love-Child
  • One Night... Nine Month Scandal
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Greek's Innocent Virgin (Kouros Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #2)
  • Her Impossible Boss
  • Walk on the Wild Side
  • The Real Rio D'Aquila (Orisini Brides, #2)
  • The Consequence He Must Claim
  • Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...

After Hours with the Greek (2 books)
  • From Prim to Improper