Start by marking “Scribbles at an Exhibition” as Want to Read:
Scribbles at an Exhibition

Scribbles at an Exhibition (Baby Blues Scrapbooks #29)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  90 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
  In the chronological collection Scribbles at an Exhibition, readers get a close-up view inside the home of the MacPhersons, a perfectly normal family with perfectly chaotic lives. Daryl and Wanda are deep in the trenches of child rearing and earning their stripes as parents to Zoe, Hammie, and baby Wren.

Baby Blues "recently celebrated an achievement tha
Published May 15th 2012 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Scribbles at an Exhibition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scribbles at an Exhibition

Cat Fithian
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love this comic. I've read them since they just had Zoe, and now they have Zoe, Hammie and Wren. A wonderful, honest depiction of parenting with nods to modern gender-role-sharing, compassion for SAHMs, etc. Love. Oh, and many of the strips are laughoutloud funny.
Melissa Lee-Tammeus
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My collection of Baby Blues continues to grow, which makes me incredibly happy. Love these - they bring me joy on many levels.
Shelby
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My first Baby Blues comic book. This book is meant for the child-at-heart and the child who grew up! A must read for those who love babies and children.

The series have been running from 1991 till today, and the storyline never changes its focus, that is, Darryl (the dad) and Wanda (the mum) navigate the realities of parenthood. Throughout the years they have 3 children: Zoe (eldest), Hammie (middle child and only son) and Wren, the latest addition to the Macpherson family.

I am endeared by the
Amy Bunn
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Before I had kids, I thought Baby Blues was an adorable strip. Fast forward several years, and now I have a two year old and a three year old of my own. The experiences of parenthood have shed new light on the world depicted here, and I found myself nodding and laughing as I read along. I've not read a lot of the Baby Blue anthologies, so I can't say for sure how many old jokes this, the 29th collection, touches on, but I can say the content kept me engaged and entertained. Surviving children re ...more
Narariel
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
There's plenty of light-hearted fun in this Baby Blues collection. Adventures like Zoe & her "Ick Baby" doll, a PTA fashion show, & a backyard camping "trip" give an affectionate, humorous look at parenting & being a kid. I particularly enjoyed the notes Wanda sent in various lunches & a shopping trip with Hammie. One comic I find sweet is Wren's attempt to comfort the old jack-o-lantern. The book is a good pick-me-up for the gray days. It's also fun to read with my 11-year-old d ...more
Pam Bales
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
It's Baby Blues. What more can you say? If you like the strip in the paper, you'll enjoy this collection.
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Parents
Shelves: nonfic-400-800
This is post-third baby for the series, but I still enjoyed it and could relate.
Cláudia
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Saudades dos miudos ainda bébés, a Wren tem tão pouco impacto na história... Revela o que sou na realidade ;)
Nicole Evans fisher
May 27, 2016
Marietta
Oct 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Jerry Scott is an American cartoonist. He is the creator of Baby Blues and co-creator of Zits.
More about Jerry Scott

Baby Blues Scrapbooks (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Baby Blues: This Is Going to Be Harder Than We Thought
  • She Started It!
  • Baby Blues 03: Guess Who Didn't Take A Nap?
  • Baby Blues 04: I Thought Labor Ended When the Baby Was Born
  • We Are Experiencing Parental Difficulties...Please Stand by: Baby Blues Scrapbook No. 5
  • Night of the Living Dad
  • Baby Blues 07: I Saw Elvis In My Ultrasound
  • Baby Blues 08: One More and We're Outnumbered!
  • Check, Please...