Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Hello to a Better Body!: Weight Loss and Fitness for Women Over 50” as Want to Read:

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
weight Full of inspiring stories, helpful tips and expert medical advice, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Hello to a Better Body! will encourage and support readers in their weight loss and fitness goals.

It can be hard for women over 50 to lose weight and stay fit. Bodies change and old strategies don’t seem to work anymore. But readers can find encouragement and practical
Published May 22nd 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Dawn
Jul 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Chicken Soup For the Soul books are always really good in my opinion. I love how they take related stories from real people and compile them into inspirational books. This particular Chicken Soup For The Soul book is called "Say Hello To a Better Body: Weight Loss and Fitness for Women Over 50." Although this book is geared toward 50+ women, as a 35 year old female, I found a lot of useful information and advice from a group of women that I would still think of as peers.

Some stories that were e
Lenore Webb
Aug 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So it is time to get to work. Or at least to look in the right direction. I know that it is harder to keep your health and worst to regain it after you hit this delicate age. Chicken Soup for the Soul is aware of it too so they are helping out with Dr. Suzanne Koven in Say Hello to a Better Body!. It is to help with weight loss and fitness for women 50 and over. Yeah....me really SOON! I love the inspiring Chicken Soup for the Soul stories and how accessible the medical information from Dr. Suza ...more
Athena Nagel
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Although I am not over 50 yet, I am definitely close to knocking on that door and really looked forward to reading this book. Year after year weight loss and/or maintaining my weight loss has gotten more and more difficult. Regardless of my not being over 50 years old, these stories are more than relevant for women even my age. Very motivational, inspirational and stories that let the reader know that they are not alone and there is hope. Another great Chicken Soup for the Soul Book.

I received a
Carole
Apr 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book. Dr. Koven addresses the issue of women's health over 50 with insight, knowledge, and experience. It also has a story that I wrote included in the anthology. Pretty exciting.
Deborah J.
Jan 30, 2014
Monique
Apr 02, 2013
Joanne Gentiluomo
rated it did not like it
May 14, 2017