Start by marking “Steam Heat” as Want to Read:
Steam Heat

Steam Heat

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Chad Benson, a rugged construction worker, has always had his way with women until a mysterious, irresistible visitor blindfolds and seduces him in a steam room. She compels him to make an ominous promise to accept the consequences of their union, whatever they might be.

For the first time, Chad becomes obsessed with a member of the opposite sex and roams the health spa, se
Published (first published December 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Steam Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steam Heat

Martha Love
Steam Heat is erotic horror. Simply put, you don’t want to miss what happens to playboy Chad when he enters a steam room. Some women are too dangerous even to touch.
Jada Ryker
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chad is a hedonist. A construction worker, he spends his time either laying beams or laying the hot females he meets at the gym.

The lady killer may find that a lady can return the favor.

John Rosenman is one of the most versatile authors in the universe. I say "universe" because I first became a fan of John's epic sci-fi work. He's also demonstrated his flexibility by appealing to all ages of authors. He's written stories for a younger audience that also appeal to readers like me.

In Steam Heat,
Lin Holmes
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
John B.Rosenman is a very prolific, scary author who weaves stories with potent and all too often, bone rattling intensity.

From out of left field this man can chill your blood while at the same moment heat up the center of your libido.

STEAM HEAT

Passion; beyond the realm of simple Dark Fantasy...

CREEPY!

FOUR AND A HALF STARS I'd give it...if I could split stars. Since I can't I must give it FOUR overflowing stars.
John Rosenman
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cinzia Galletto
marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
John recently retired as an English professor at Norfolk State University where he designed and taught a course in how to write Science fiction and Fantasy. He is a former Chairman of the Board of the Horror Writers Association and has published approximately 350 stories in places such as Weird Tales, Whitley Strieber's Aliens, Fangoria, Galaxy, The Age of Wonders, and the Hot Blood anthology seri ...more