Start by marking “Manifesting Made Simple” as Want to Read:
Manifesting Made Simple

Manifesting Made Simple

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Get What You Want Using the Law of Attraction

There is an art to getting what we want.

Sometimes it seems like tough business, especially if youre not savvy about how the system works. Those who arent familiar with the role of energy in the manifestation of our daily lives often struggle using the action approach trying to get it all done and make it all happen themselves.

Published (first published December 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Manifesting Made Simple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manifesting Made Simple

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Manifesting Made Simple
Kim Falconer
Dec 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Jeannette Maw is a master Law of Attraction author and coach so there is no surprise that Manifesting Made Simple is of the calibrate I've come to expect from her work. I was lucky enough to get my version with additional audio tracks and just hearing Jeannette explain how we often make this practice of deliberate creation too complex was enlightening. She's lucid, warm and funny, and her enthusiasm is infectious.

The premise of MMS is simple: There is an art to getting what we want and it
Janette
Dec 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I've read on the subject of deliberate creation and the Law of Attraction.

And I've read a LOT! Jeannette's style is brilliantly straightforward, warm, funny and utterly engaging.

This is highly recommended whether you're mildly curious about LOA or a seasoned veteran of deliberate creation.

If you buy it, make sure to get the accompanying audio - listening to Jeannette talk is enough to get me into my Vortex-of-Wellbeing, instantly! :-)
Rae McAlexander
Dorine
Jan 14, 2017
Bobbe
Jan 11, 2020
Jeannette Maw is a Master Certified Coach and founder of Good Vibe University, an online site for conscious creators. She blogs and publishes the LOA Recon podcast on the art of manifesting.

Jeannette lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with several rescued dogs and cats, and is a volunteer foster mom for local animal rescue groups.

News & Interviews