Start by marking “ 10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)” as Want to Read:
 10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)

10 Ways To Steal Your Lover

(Love by Numbers #1)

His best friend's wedding just turned into the craziest hangover ever...

Kane Wilkensen's buddy was about to marry the girl of Kane's dreams. Which would have been fine—heartbreaking but fine—if Kane hadn't woken up in a Las Vegas honeymoon suite with her, a giant sack of money and a great big blank spot in both their memories first.

He'd always thought a good man would neve
Published December 15th 2011 by Dee Tenorio (first published December 14th 2011)

Dina
Dec 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Dina by: MBR
Comparing books might be unfair, but I couldn't help remembering Be Careful What You Wish For while I was reading this story. Both are erotic novellas, but Ms. Tenorio was successful where Ms. Wylde failed: characterization. That's always a must if you want me to care for the H/h.

This book starts with the H/h having sex and her coming to the realization that he isn't her fiancé, the man she married the previous night. Or did she? Uh-oh, that can't be right... and should have turned me off, becau
Kristen

Overall, 10 Ways To Steal Your Lover was a fun read and the hero and heroine were adorable together. The first half was thoroughly enjoyable and I loved it; however, as the story progressed, it became somewhat silly and a little over-the-top. Still enjoyable, but one of those books I wish I had borrowed from the library rather than purchased. That being said, I'd still recommend this book for a light, fun read.

Note: This book needed better editing. There were grammar problems and some
MBR
I am a sucker for Dee Tenorio’s books. Her books are filled to the brim with scorching heat, humor and a love that just sears right through you before you are done. So I found myself taking a little detour from my reading schedule as soon as Dee announced the availability of this book up on Amazon. And let me tell you, with that explosive Chapter 1 that just right about fried up half of my grey matter, 10 Ways to Steal Your Lover drew me in and refused to let its hold on me go, even long after I ...more
Mariℓina
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
A perfectly cute, fluffy and adorably sweet story, that puts a smile in your face inspite of its problems. And by problems i mostly mean the mistakes. The book has some errors that could easily be solved with the help of a good editor.

Now about the story, i liked it very much. Yes there were some clichés, and all the problems were solved pretty easily in the end, but the lovely premise never let me concentrate on that.

Kane and Delilah, had some serious chemistry from the beggining and by the e
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
★Book Basics★

Genre : - Contemporary Romance
Series : - Book 1 in the series.
Writing : -Third person Dual POV (Kane and Delilah)
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 3.5 (rounded up to 4)

★Review★

While I did enjoy this, this is the second book
Saly
This was a short, fun novella, the h/H wake up with each other which is a shock because they can't remember how they got there, how come she is wearing his rings instead of his best friend's who she has been with for the past three years. They also won a jackpot. They slowly start retracing what happened. Kane has loved her for years but his best friend Craig got there first. She too has loved him though she didn't know that and has been trying to mold herself into the perfect society wife to pl ...more
Mei
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Yes, it was sometimes funny, but there are moments that it was too incredible. All in all a nice light read.
Pamela
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
If you're searching for a light, really cute, short story without any real drama, "10 ways to steal your lover" might be for you.
Kane wakes up in a hotel room without any memory of the night before. But with his best friend's fiancée, who now happens to be his wife. Since he has been in love with Delilah ever since he first met her, this is like a dream come true. Except that they both can't remember anything and she is his best friend's girl. When they reconstruct what happened, will he be able
MountainKat
Fun, cute and hot! And despite the confusing title and blurb, there is no cheating. That was a relief, I had faith in the author - I've enjoyed everything I've read so far, but I wasn't sure. And how the title was incorporated was perfect!
Funzee Shu

description

“First rule of life with me, Del. You will always be my priority. Period. Second rule? I’m going to do that every chance I get.”

What a sweet story....

Delilah supposed to be marrying her three-long-years-relationship-fiancee, Craig on her wedding day, but then 24 hours later, she woke up in bed not with Craig but with Kane - her fiance best buddy, have the hottest sex ever in her life, miles away from her home, in luxury hotel room in Vegas !!!!

The funny things here.....
Both Delilah and Kane
~❤️Minnie❤️~
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Originally posted on Under the Moonlight Book Blog

This book made me think of the Hungover movie. Kane and Delilah wake up with no memory of the last 24 hours and need to retrace their steps to figure out how they ended up married on the honeymoon suite of the Crown Palace hotel and with bags full of money.

It was very funny watching this two try to make sense of what they did the previous day/night.

"You beat up a boxer for me," Delilah said as people passed them, blinking as if she could hardly
Sunshine
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
The begining was like...Wow!!! What a great spicy start.

The story was good, not great. It took the author a very long time to resolve what happened the night before. But, she did get there ;)

Great HEA... I would like to read the other 2 books in the series, but I cannot locate them. ...not a burning desire ..I'm just curious about the other stories.
MaggieReadsRom
Jan 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars!

Memorable Scenes:
- the whole first chapter > just wow (in a good way)
- Delilah's laughing fit in the closet > had me laughing out loud too
- Rainbow, Delilah's maternal grandmother > the woman just cracked me up
- Kane standing up to the Colonel > awesome

The heroine of 10 WAYS is Delilah Anne McGavin. She’s impulsive, vivacious and strong-willed. I liked her from the start even as I was not quite at ease with her introduction to me in the first few pages. I can be very v
Abar Afrn
10 Ways To Steal Your Lover was an unexpected and sudden read for me. I saw the book, liked the name, and read the book. I had no idea what the book was about. it could have been a shitty book for all I know but I am glad it was not.
This is a beautiful and funny story.
I was a little shocked when at the very beginning of the book heroine was coming to the realization that the man she was in bed with was not her fiancé. WHAT? well, that was the point when I finally checked out what the book was a
Kimberly
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended Read

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/recom...

Kane Wilkensen has been head-over-heels in love with Delilah McGavin for three years. There’s just one problem – she’s engaged to his best friend, Craig. Kane’s not about to do anything that will hurt Craig or Delilah and he’s fully prepared to go to Las Vegas, smile, and do everything he should as Craig’s best man. Then something strange happens…

Kane wakes up in Vegas with an enormous blank sp
Christi Snow
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
OMG, this book was so good. I knew that the story line appealed to me and I already know that I love Dee's writing, but this book was even better than I expected. So funny....definitely The Hangover (i.e. the movie) meets a gorgeously romantic love story. So funny and so sweet. I really did just love it!

The book opens...well, let's just say that the book opens with a scorchingly HOT scene, but neither of the participants are fully aware of what's happening. ;o) It's the morning after a
Sandy M
Dec 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Well, I just have to read Dee Tenorio more often. That’s all there is to it. She intrigues me with her characters and storylines, makes me laugh, her heroes make me sizzle and burn, and she packs so much into a shorter length book. But you know what’s almost better than all that?

I like the fact she can put two characters together in a room or any other small, enclosed space for pages and even chapters and never once do those scenes get boring. She did that quite successfully in Shaken, which I r
Book Binge
Apr 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews-by-ames
I jumped at the chance to review this book - the excerpt intrigued me and the set up also reminded me of the Hangover, a movie I really enjoy. And sure enough, the first half of this book is like a romcom version of the Hangover, which is a good thing in my opinion.

Delilah wakes up in a strange hotel room, enjoying her 'wake up call' ::hubba hubba:: when she realizes the one waking her up is not her fiance Craig, but his best man and best friend, Kane. OMGWTFBBQ happened the night before? LOL Ho
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

When the dream suddenly becomes a reality, only one question remains... what happened last night?

After three lonely years, Kane gets exactly what he's wanted – marriage to Delilah. The problem is he can't remember how it happened.

Waking up next to Kane was not exactly how Delilah envisioned her first day of married life. Especially since he wasn't the man she was supposed to have married. The problem is she can't help not feeling guil
Sassafrass
Darn near perfect! 10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love By Numbers) by Dee Tenorio was darn near perfect!  I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end.  I was so pleasantly surprised by the way that I laughed one minute and swooned the next.  Kane was so drool worthy that I think he's going to be my new book boyfriend for a while.

One of the things that struck me the most about this story is the fact that Delilah's ex, Craig, wasn't portrayed as that great of a man for most of the story, bu
Cathy
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a quick easy read. I loved the grandmother's character. I found myself laughing out loud when reading her parts. Although the characters were all likable, I found the whole story too neat. I was waiting for a showdown or at least some show of emotions when the jilted fiance confronted his best friend and former lover. He all but shook their hands and said have a nice life. The potential was there but the way the situations were handled was disappointing. For someone's spouse-to-be (a pe ...more
Natasha  A.
Jan 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
What I Learned:

- is that I love humour in my contemporary romances. And Ms. Tenorio delivers that in spades!!
- is that I love hot, sexy, steamy scenes. The shower? So intensely emotional and steamy at the same time. It's one of those scenes that some would call mushy, but I call incredibly romantic...
- is that Ms. Tenorio has set the story up so well that I can't wait for the next in the series!! I want more!
- is that I need a longer lunch break, because I most definitely didn't want to stop re
The BookWhisperer
Sep 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book is like your best dream too short, forbidden, and sexy. Delilah and Kane are perfect characters for enticing the maximum intensity, and mouth watering lusty scenarios. I loved following them throughout this short adventure. It was a creative story line not just your drunken binge that leaves the characters not remembering the past. More importantly the irony of their concern once discovering the sequence of events of the day prior was great. This was a excellently quick and funny ...more
Diana
Aug 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook-books
It wasn't the best book however it was a nice read. It ends to quickly in my opinion less than a week it's over and than the epilogue is two years later. The "scenes" we're very hot and sexy but I've read better. The way it starts just draws you in because they are having incredible sex. The character Rainbow is HILARIOUS and the way Jesse acts gets a laugh out of you. I'd say it's worth the read.
Kerr
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
This story was excellent! Despite leading right into an explicit sex scene it had a storyline that delivered everything it promised and more. I was entertained the whole time.

I read it in one sitting.

It was so refreshing to read a romance where they TALKED to each other. So many have one of the characters finding something 'heart breaking' (completely misunderstood) and running away instead of sticking it out and talking it through.

will keep an eye out for the next one.
Leigh
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this quick read. It wasn't totally unpredictable, but I didn't mind, because the relationship was fun and I really wanted the characters to be together. I will definitely be reading the next in this series.
Sheryl C. Nash
I really, really liked this book! It was amazingly sweet, but even better than that, it was full of hot, sweaty lovin'....mmmm, my favourite type of book! I'm so looking forward to the next book in this series... Craig's i think!
Melanie
It's like The Hangover for romance! and without disgusting bits:)
I really enjoyed this, although I don't know how much I believe Craig's reaction to the whole thing, lol! Looking forward to his story!
Violet90
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it
It was good but too short for me. I wish we could have gotten to see them as a couple even more and see them with their children and etc... Overall good book just didn't like the length of the novel.
Ruthie
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT. loved it

• Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Blue Sage (Western Lovers: Ranch Rogues, #2)
  • Heart Signs
  • Hot Secrets (Dangerous, #1.5)
  • Dare Me
  • Undercover Lovers
  • A Very Sinful Valentine (Addicted, #2.2)
  • In Her Defense (Time Served #2)
  • Nightfall
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip, #3)
  • Deadly is the Kiss (Primal Instinct World, #1)
  • Sex, Lies and Contracts
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • Breaking The Rules
  • Office Affair
“I want you, Delilah Anne. Never doubt that. I want a life with you. With your voice and your touch and your thoughts and your arguments. I want your grace and your mistakes and your promises and your everything, all twisted up with mine. I want it so bad that I feel like I can’t breathe whenever I think about being without you.” 8 likes
“Usually, when he came in these dreams he woke up still thrusting into ruined sheets, his face pressed into a pillow.
This time, he was most assuredly still balls deep inside Delilah McGavin, his face pressed into the mass of silken black hair now that they’d fallen to their sides on a bed far too nice to be his. Like him, she was gasping, trying to catch her breath. She was also bonelessly limp, her sweat slick body slathered over his, their legs tangled, their sexes still throbbing against each other, fitted together like a lock and a key.”
3 likes