Start by marking “The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry” as Want to Read:
The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry

The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry

Cam is hungry for sex. What better way to cure her inexperience than at the world's largest motorcycle rally, Sturgis — the biggest party on earth. Swarming with thousands of bikers, this party might offer Cam more than she can handle.

While staying at the roughest, baddest campground around during bike week, Cam sometimes finds herself in over her head. Young and sexy, at
Published December 13th 2011 by Brandie Buckwine (first published December 12th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry

Start your review of The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry
Deborah
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book.
I thought that Cam was very naive and just didn't seem to learn her lesson. Luckily for her, Dylan was there to protect her whenever she found herself in situation that she wouldn't be able to get herself out of.

Cam is a high school graduate who is desperate to lose her virginity at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. She is on a mission and nothing or no one is going to be able to stop her.
Dylan is the man in the tent next to her and he finds her amusing with her flirtation
Lashell Collins
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, erotica
I LOVE this little story! From start to finish, this is just a really quick, really sexy, really fun read. At first you wonder what the heck is this girl thinking going to Sturgis for Bike Week all by herself, and you really start to worry for her safety for a minute. But then sexy biker Dylan comes to her rescue again and again and it is all smiles from there. I read this story twice in as many days because I just loved it so much. Brandie Buckwine is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors ...more
Dakota Storm
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story. One of my favorite books of all time. Sexy as hell from start to finish. Cam a young girl on the verge of college wants her cherry popped before going and what better place for that to happen then the wildest Bike rally in the world - Sturgis.In comes Dylan(my favorite character) hot as hell biker who looks at Cam as jail bait but wonders what a sexy as sin young girl is doing at Sturgis by herself. As the story unfolds Cam learns the hard way shes in way over her he ...more
Barbra
Sep 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Erotic and sexually charged this is a quick read, only being a short story. If you want something very sexy and quick to read then give this a try.

Back Cover Blurb:
Cam is hungry for sex. What better way to cure her inexperience than at the world's largest motorcycle rally, Sturgis - the biggest party on earth. Swarming with thousands of bikers, this party might offer Cam more than she can handle.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I liked the fact that this short story had a plot and there was so many interesting things that took place within the series. I think that the author did a good job of telling a story about a naive young girl who did not have any clue what she was getting into. It was a little iffy for me at places hence the 3 stars.
Lisa
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it! Very well written and accurately describes the Sturgis experience. Looking forward to more Cam and Dylan!
George
Dokoohyar Ahmadipour
Jul 16, 2013
Rebecca
Sep 07, 2012
From a very young age, Brandie has written stories in her head, having hundreds of hours to fill as she traveled the world with her parents. While reading took up a great deal of her time, day dreaming and creating characters with exciting tales to tell took up more. Unable to fight the inevitable, a few years ago Brandie started writing out her stories to share with others. She writes under sever ...more

News & Interviews