Jump to ratings and reviews

Injustice is Served #1-7

Injustice is Served

No lawyers.
No judges.
No trials.
At last,
Injustice
Is Served

Seven psychological thrillers to keep you awake at night

Not meant for bedtime reading, children, or the guilty.

Rated M for intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content, strong language, and enough offensive content to make a man clench his knees tightly together.

34 pages, Kindle Edition

First published December 23, 2011

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Reena Jacobs

17 books103 followers
Reena Jacobs is just your typical writer who loves to see her words in print. As an avid reader, she’s known to hoard books and begs her husband regularly for “just one more purchase.” Her home life is filled with days chasing her preschooler and nights harassing her husband. Between it all, she squeezes in time for writing and growling at the dog.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Profile Image for Ronda.
850 reviews119 followers
January 20, 2012
Definately not my normal type of book but something about the cover and synopsis encouraged me to read it.

I didn't realise the book contained quite a few short stories and I honestly thought I'd put it down but the way these very short stories are written kept me going!

They are horror but in a canny way, it's almost horror with a Karma effect. No way could I have read them before falling asleep though!!!!

I can't say I 'enjoyed' the stories, I think I'd be a little sick if I said that, but hats off to Renna Jacobs for the fantastic way she has written them and how, even though I don't go for horror, she kept me captivated throughout, hence 4 stars!!

I'd recommend this book to those that enjoy the horror genre.
Profile Image for Joanne.
325 reviews5 followers
August 18, 2018
These are very short stories about injustices being served. A surgeon taking revenge upon her daughter's rapist, a thief being served his justice, a mother who abuses her child serving her justice, etc.
The stories were a little gruesome in parts, but the injustices were certainly served.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.