Start by marking “Elements Veil of Darkness” as Want to Read:
Elements Veil of Darkness

Elements Veil of Darkness

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Talon Thorn's entire world comes tumbling down around him as he experiences the unexpected separation and possible death of his twin brother Gage. He struggles to balance the emotional onslaught of anger and guilt in a life where triumph can fade to cataclysmic despair in an instant.
With the ancient prophecy to protect mankind still looming over him, Talon remains confide
ebook
Published December 13th 2011 by Dreampath Books

To ask other readers questions about Elements Veil of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elements Veil of Darkness

Melanie
Jun 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Michele at A Belle's Tales
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
It’s always wonderful when the second book in a series can hold up to the excitement of the first book. This was certainly the case with Elements: Veil of Darkness. Actually, I think I may have loved this one even more! I really enjoyed the different time sequences and the way the book alternated between the main characters. I love the twins in this book. They definitely grew into the men that the first book alluded to. It was also fun revisiting some of my favorite characters, like Maui:

“‘No wo
Sheila
May 25, 2012
Valery
May 14, 2013
Writing is my passion and having the opportunity to follow my dream of creating a YA fantasy series is phenomenal! I love to write from deep within my imagination and cross the lines of fantasy and reality more times than an adult should be able to do without getting into trouble.
More about Kate Fuentes