Start by marking “The Gemini Agenda” as Want to Read:
The Gemini Agenda

The Gemini Agenda

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  20 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A string of strange deaths in 1932 leads Bourke Cockran, Jr., and his lover Mattie McGary to uncover a plot by Nazi scientists to conduct lethal experiments on American twins in order to create a master race.

Published January 31st 2012 by Enigma Books (first published November 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Gemini Agenda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gemini Agenda

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Gemini Agenda
Literary Soirée
Third in the authors’ compelling thriller series with Winston Churchill. Set in 1932, when a host of disturbing murders is happening across the United States. 5/5 for a highly original combination of historical fiction, suspense and romance.

Thanks to the authors, First Edition Design Publishing and NetGalley for the review copy. Opinions are mine.

#TheGeminiAgenda,AWinstonChurchillThriller #NetGalley
Rekha
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been a year since Mattie and Cockran's adventure to find The Spear in the Austrian Alps. Mattie and Cockran seem to have reconciled after their fight last year. Mattie is once again assigned a case, this time in America. Her boss, W.R. Hearst asks her to investigate the mysterious murders of ten Americans. The M.O. of the killer is the same in all cases- the body is found naked and eyes of the victims, missing. What is initially thought to be the work of a serial killer turns out to be some ...more
John Purvis
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"The Gemini Agenda" eBook was published in 2018 (original paper edition was published in 2012) and was written by Michael McMenamin and Patrick McMenamin (http://www.winstonchurchillthrillers.com). Mr. McMenamin Sr. has authored or co-authored 12 books. Mr. McMenamin Jr. has authored or co-authored 6 books. This is the third in their “Winston Churchill 1930s Thriller” series.

I received an ARC of this novel through https://www.netgalley.com in return for a fair and honest review. I categorize thi
Kimberley Alvarez
May 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
About the book:

They confront an international conspiracy connecting Wall Street to Washington, DC; from Long Island's fabled Gold Coast to the marble corridors of the Barlow Palace in Munich, headquarters of the fast-rising Nazi Party; and finally to a sinister clinic hidden deep in the Bav
Kim Hansen
Mar 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Last week I finished the 2nd book in the Winston Churchill trilogy, The Parsifal Pursuit, by the father and son McMenamin duo. I really liked that book, but I think I liked this one even better!

Like the others in the trilogy, The Gemini Agenda follows photo journalist, Mattie McGary and her boyfriend, a law professor (and former CIA agent), Bourke Cockran Jr. as they investigate on behalf of Winston Churchill. Set in pre-World War II, they are following Nazi scientists who are said to be conduct
Sharon Martin
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
The third book in the trilogy featuring Bourke Cockram and heroine Matty McGarry. This time the year is 1932 and Winston Churchill has again received, through his intelligence network, the answer to the mystery of why naked bodies with their eyeballs extracted and drained of blood lies in Germany.

Churchill informs William Hearst and he them assigns Mattie McGarry to investigate with her love Bourke Cockran. They discover that all the victims were twins and ten more missing sets of twins have bee
brandy oliver
Jun 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I received this book on April 27th of 2012, and opened it up due to the neatness of the cover, and the book itself, truly an eye catcher, to say the least.
I started paging through it, read the about the authors, and started to read straight from the beginning, (as usual:), and planned on putting this down when my 3rd cup of coffee was done, so I could start my day. Needless to say, that never happened.
Right from page one, this story grabs you and doesn't let you go, not even at the end. You wi
Nicole Henke
Mar 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Gemini Agenda follows investigative reporter Mattie McGary and her boyfriend lawyer Bourke Cockran Jr (who is a former US Army MID operative) as she is investigating a series of murders, that turns out to be a eugenics experiments on American twins. The story runs a gambit of close calls and intrigue from the United States to Pre-Nazi Germany.

The authors set the time frame of the book in the early 1930's at a time when Winston Churchill is out of political power, and investigating troubling
Rheanna Christine
Apr 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really don't wanna give too much away about the book because they really are that good. It will satisfy a lot of different people I think. People who just love a good mystery, history lovers, or people that just appreciate a good book. Its information intense, which I love. You have to pay attention and you learn so much. And, like with the last one, Michael and Patrick have taken great pains to ensure the historical integrity of the book. I have read a lot of Historical Fiction books, because ...more
Sheila
Feb 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A historical thriller so gripping, so intriguing you’ll have a hard time putting it down.

The McMenamin’s have done it again. Their Winston Churchill thriller series is set against a tumultuous time; pre-WW2. So much of the fiction is set against the background of true history and true characters that it will also challenge you to tell the difference. Hitler was evil and so was what he did. You could easily believe that experiments on twins was something that really happened.

When Churchill hear
Sandrag Gallegos
May 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
This story revolves around the issue of eugenics, the science of improving the population by controlled breeding for desirable inherited characteristics. This is obviously a sensitive and controversial issue that we don't think about in today's world but was a reality during the time when Hitler ruled under the Nazi party. The historical references throughout the book make it a very interesting read and take you back to a time that many of us only know about from history books or watching docume ...more
Rebecca Bryant
Mar 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
In the book The Gemini Agenda the third installment in the Winston Churchill series we once again join photo journalist, Mattie McGary and her boyfriend, a law professor (and former CIA agent), Bourke Cochrane Jr. This time we on a quest to investigate murders. In what is an experimental project being done by Germany on twins to create a master race? When twins go missing and 10 bodies are found murder in a horrific way Mattie and Bourke go investigate at Winston's request. Again this book was v ...more
Jill
Jun 04, 2013 rated it liked it
In the third book of the Winston Churchill Thriller series, there are mutilated bodies showing up in various places in the United States. Churchill's niece, Mattie McGary, and her lover, Bourke Cockran Junior, are assigned to track down the serial killer. What they find leads them to Germany where the Nazi Party is rising to power.

This is a story about how the British slowed Nazi scientists’ plans to create a super race.
Michael Almeida
Peter Jones
Jan 02, 2018
Elissa
May 13, 2018
Michael McMenamin, a first amendment attorney from Cleveland, Ohio is an active writer and speaker on Churchill related topics and lives in Cleveland, Ohio.

News & Interviews