Start by marking “Daddy, Daddy and Me” as Want to Read:
Daddy, Daddy and Me

Daddy, Daddy and Me

When Jeff agreed to be the sperm donor to his best friend Beth, he never expected a tragedy to leave his newborn and three year old motherless. That's exactly what's happened, though, and it's totally thrown his life into chaos: his lover has left him, his house isn't anywhere near childproof and his boss feels the restaurant has been patient enough with the time off.

Donny
ebook, 1st Edition, 203 pages
Published December 14th 2011 by Torquere Press Inc. (first published December 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Daddy, Daddy and Me, please sign up.
HEChapter -Tina J This was addressed in Chapter 20, though I'd like to think Jillian followed through with her threat. ;) …moreThis was addressed in Chapter 20, though I'd like to think Jillian followed through with her threat. ;) (less)
HEChapter -Tina J Second Edition is releasing via Dreamspinner Press February 23, 2018.
Other retail link are not yet available. …more
Second Edition is releasing via Dreamspinner Press February 23, 2018.
Other retail link are not yet available. (less)

Start your review of Daddy, Daddy and Me
♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee)
Dec 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to ♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) by: Me because it's got a Manny and kids and romance and and and *Squee*
Gimme a second to come out of my sugar coma.

I'm not even going to try to pretend that this book isn't a total guilty pleasure.

Sean Michael is an author that doesn't write masterpieces. This story is a testament to that. I don't care though. I liked Daddy, Daddy and Me in all of it's mediocre glory.

Jeff donated his sperm to his best friend so that she could have children. Three years later his friend dies in a house fire and Jeff is left to care for his three year old son Robin and nine week old
Anke
Dec 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the book and now I'm sitting here, trying to write a review and the only thoughts coming to mind are: I love this book, it left me with a smile. Poor Jeff, not only loosing his best friend, no, but becoming an instant dad to two small kids - that's not funny. Yes, there was quite a bit of child-proofing and what else you have to do to care for kids, but come on - this is about two dads and two kids!? And yes, there was a love story and I found the balance between the "dad and kid ...more
True Loveislovereview
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, lgbtq
Just like the title suggest, this is indeed a sweet read. Sugar sweet with some sharp edges.

Jeff vision on his future was something totally different than reality is now. He build himself a beautiful house to live in with his partner.
Now he has his two little children living with him and no partner.... and he is tired so tired.

He needs a nanny and when nanny Donny steps in he finally can breathe. This very qualified man is his savior. He helps him at every front. Take charge of his house and hi
SueM
Dec 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, kids, mourning
A sweet family read where a gay man, who donated sperm so that his best friend may have children, unexpectedly finds himself responsible for those children after his friend's sudden death. Unable to deal with the massive changes in his life, he hires a 'manny' who, of course, also happens to be gay.

The first part of the book focuses on the 'caring for the children' aspect as well coming to terms with the grief of losing a best friend/mother in such a sudden and horrific way. In the second part o
Serena Yates
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, read-2018
What a sweet and adorable read, just right if you’re looking for a heartwarming story, a lack of horrible villains (the one there is was bad enough but not over the top), and a family coming together. The fact that Donny starts out as the manny is of no consequence in how he and Jeff move forward. This would work well as a Christmas story, or can be read as a romantic fairy tale. It definitely has the kind of “magic” that just makes me smile.

Please find my full review of the third edition on Rai
Arthur
A nice nanny to lover story. This one, however, goes beyond that. It also deals with adult depression, the impact of losing parents on little children, and criminal actions. Not to mention an evil ex. While it's sweet, it's not without conflict. That the author didn't indulge some readers thirst for angst doesn't mean the MCs' lives have been rosy. I happen to enjoy the balance between the sweetness, angst, and romance in this book.

Sean Michael 's works can be divided into two groups: the steamy
Steph ☀️
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hoopla-ebook
***3.75 stars***

Even though this was a bit quick in the insta-family type area, it really was really cute :)
Sadonna
Dec 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, pdf
This is a cute story that starts out with a guy who loses his best friend (and mother of the children she asked him to father) in a tragic house fire. Wait - that sounds bad - I swear that isn't the cute part!

So Jeff takes in the children that he fathered as a donor for his best friend - 3 year old Robin and 3 months old Kimberley. Jeff is a chef who has taken time off to settle the kids, but he has to go back to work and is in desperate need of help with his children. His sister helped at the
Jenn
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
This was just ok for me. It had too much sex for me without progressing the story along so I found myself skimming them. The whole Mitch scenario felt over the top, unnecessary, incomplete, etc. I like sweet reads, but this was too much even for me. I know one of the characters was a chef but I felt like I read about every single meal that these characters ever had the opportunity to eat. Just a little too much of everything for me.
Candice
Shelves: children
This book was an enjoyable lighthearted read. I liked the romance between Jeff and Donny, it was sweet and tender and the two children are cute without being annoying. If you are looking for a family type romance book, with no conflict or angst, then this would be a good choice.
Rin
Jun 25, 2020 marked it as d-n-f
dnf at 55%

It couldn't hold my interest. I didn't really feel their connection. Their relationship progression seemed really rushed and unnatural. I mean, they didn't really hold back before getting together, and that's despite their relatively iffy employment situation, and despite the fact that it has barely been a couple of weeks since Jeff's best friend died and his long term boyfriend (of 7 years!!!!) broke up with him. (view spoiler)
Julianna
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Sweet M/M Romance
"4.5 stars" I haven't read any male/male romances in quite some time, but Daddy, Daddy & Me proved to be a perfect reintroduction to the genre. I love hearth and home type romances, and this one definitely fits that bill. It's the story of two men who are brought together by tragedy and circumstance, but use the opportunity to forge a loving, patchwork family. When I first started this book I thought it might end up being a four-star read. I was enjoying it, but the writing was a little rough ar ...more
namericanwordcat
So, I like a lot of stuff about this book and other stuff I do not like at all.

The plot is odd. It feels crumpled in the middle. Suddenly, the are in love and wham crazy ex.

The love story is sweet and I love me some babies but so fast. We also get just tidbits of the the heroes backstories.

The grief and overwhelm aspects of the story are good and Don is a sweetie.
V
Shelves: manny-stories
If you don't like to read pages and pages about how to look after one toddler and a baby,a very cute and adorable nanny and one hot dad, then, this is not for you.
The first half of the book, it is about how all of them settle in a routine and become a family.
The other half have the steamy parts (that I love in my M/M stories)and how the relationship grows.
If you are looking for lots of action,angst or a very witty story line you won't find it here either.
This is just a warm, lovely and
Sabi
Dec 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
I like it very much. I love books where are family involved and how the overcome the problems as a unit. Very recommendable.
Funzee Shu

Well, daddy, manny and kids are usually my comfort read when I need something light, fun and heartwarming to read. And that’s the reason I choose this book after some ‘heavy’ read that exhaust me.
Then cute cover had caught my eyes and the lovely blurb seems promising enough. I swear, I even can hear children voices shouting “Pick me! Pick me! Read me! Read me!” – in my head when I first saw and read the blurb!

So? Following my heart, I pick the book and start reading it with the excitement and hu
Barb ~rede-2-read~
**3.5 stars**

There’s so much about this story that is wildly unlikely—from the instalove to the nasty ex-boyfriend who damages Jeff’s property—to the maturity level of the children in the story—and more. And yet, I’m left with a smile on my face and the satisfaction of having read a story for which I did not have to exercise my little gray cells, nor did I have to endure gruesome and gory scenes of destruction, or women who were overpoweringly nasty and negative. So I kicked up my rating from 3
Joyfully Jay
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: veronica
A Joyfully Jay review.

The mutual attraction doesn’t simmer long between Donny and Jeff—because they decide to quench their thirst. And, it’s cool. Robin adores Donny and thinks nothing of finding Jeff and Donny sharing a bed. There’s a lot of sweetness happening, even as more tragedy strikes. I liked how this developed and resolved. The reader had a good look at Jeff’s pre-kids life and his now life, and it was such a sweet dichotomy. The growing bond between Donny and Jeff gets a lit
Relly
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars, b-2018-read
Sweet

3 ⭐️

The story itself was well done and enjoyable. I liked both characters but I found Don to be far too sweet and nice. I would have liked to see him loose it just once.
L-D
Feb 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to L-D by: Arthur
Not quite 4 stars.

I think I was in the perfect headspace when I read this book. It was a pretty happy, feel-good book with an HEA I enjoyed. I did read some other reviews and I agreed with a lot of the points that other readers didn't like about this book, but it wasn't enough to bring me down from the happy reader's high this book gave me.

Okay yes, Jeff and Donny were almost disgustingly perfect for each other. There was no angst or conflict in their relationship, it progressed in an almost lac
Lisa J.
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. I was in the mood for something sweet with a hint of angst. That's what this book delivered, but I couldn't connect with the two MCs. There was something about the way this book was written that kept me distant from the characters (the short sentences and phrases and the repetition?)

The kids were utterly adorable, but Don was irritating. He always had the right answers, though this was his first hands-on nanny job. I felt like he brushed off little Robin's pain over the loss of his mo
Emma Sea
I needed floofy happy after a very not-happy story, and this hit the spot. There's nothing very original here, but it's a sweet raising-kids story.

Actually, it's almost the same story as Michael's own First Steps, which I read about six years ago!

First Steps = hunky writer becomes dad to two younglings, and long-term partner ditches him. Overwhelmed new dad meets loving park ranger who adores his instant family (being all he ever wanted): instalove and HEA ensues, with extra shopping.

Daddy, Dad
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I really enjoyed this one about a bereaved unexpected Daddy (he donated his sperm not anticipating that he'd actually get the kids because his BFF died) and the male nanny who captures his heart. A little bit too insta - but the kids really enhance the story instead of detract. Sometimes that is a hard balance to achieve. Don was so steady for a guy of his age but that is very well explained by his background. I thought the two went very well together and I love how it ended up. A very complete ...more
LaShonta
Dec 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favs, mm-with-kids
I've stayed away from Sean Michael books for a while because the last few I've read have not been so good. With that being said, this is my foray back into this author so to speak. I'm glad I read it. This book was lovely. There were adorable kids, great MCs and great extended family. I liked both the MCs right off. The only downside was not really having a resolution with the whole Mitch thing but it didn't make me want to throw things so it was ok. I wouldn't mind reading more of this wonderfu ...more
Tina
Dec 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this light MM romance.

Both men were very likable with both honor and integrity. The romance blossomed slowly with the distraction of an infant daughter and a three year old son.

Happy reading to all.
Shirley Frances
Dec 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, 2012, mm-read
Awww! Such a sweet story, like taking a bite out of a warm fudge brownie. All sweet goodness, but a bit of nuts to add to the mix of wonderful. Well written, not completely unbelievable and great dialog. Ohhh, and the sex scenes a nice added touch, like the nuts in the brownie!
Purplegirl
I enjoyed this book. It is not the totally sex, every other page usual of Sean Michael. The kids were not annoying, thank goodness. They were rather cute and added to the story instead of taking away. Good book.
Cole Riann
3.75 stars (rounded up)

I enjoyed this one. Not super...docious, but you know. Enjoyable. Nuff said.
Gina
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013, m-m
What a sweetness! I don't understand why the rating is low on this book. ;) maybe because there are not enough angst in the relationship..? ...more
Nile Princess
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Syrupy sweet, and feel good. Pretty much zero angst. A hot chef, a manny and 2 cute kids. A good read if you're looking for something light and sweet. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Promise (Single Dads #3)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • Family Camp (Daddy Dearest, #1)
  • Perfect Imperfections
  • Dancing with Daddy
  • To Have It All
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • His Convenient Husband (Love and Sports, #1)
  • Worth the Risk
  • Tied Up in Knots (Marshals, #3)
  • Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass, #1)
  • Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1)
  • The Backup Boyfriend (The Boyfriend Chronicles, #1)
  • Change of Heart (Change of Heart, #1)
  • Muscling Through
  • Hot Head (Head #1)
  • The Doctor's Discretion
  • Ethan, Who Loved Carter
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more