Start by marking “Rub It In” as Want to Read:
Rub It In

Rub It In

(Island Nights #3)

This decadent adults-only resort is nestled on a secluded island in the heart of the Caribbean. It's called Escape—and it's paradise, even for those who live and work here. But could the island's aphrodisiac-like qualities suddenly affect the owner himself?

Sexy, reclusive resort owner Simon Reeves and his dedicated executive director, Marcy McKinney, have always had a
Published March 20th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Rub It In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rub It In

Start your review of Rub It In
Petra Grayson
Jun 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Marcy and Simon rub each other the wrong way. Marcy runs Simon's resort, but is upset that Simon isn't involved enough. Marcy wants to get back to running a New York hotel after she had to leave her last job in New York over a questionable relationship. When the yearly shut-down/vacation happens, Simon traps Marcy on the island resort so she'll have to handle the renovations happening instead of going to her job interview. She's mad, he's mad, they snipe at each other a bunch and she refuses to ...more
Suze
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Third in a series, but like the others can be read alone. I liked this one the best out of the three as there has been a sizzling thread of antagonism between Marcy and Simon in the previous two novels.
The book uses the old 'i'll keep you here against your will til I get my way' ploy that surely wouldn't work in real life but is a firm favourite in m/f romances.
I enjoyed their story, Marcy's frustration was heartfelt - I wanted to thump Simon at times! All the expected plots are there - get
Nancy
Apr 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was the 3rd in the Islands Nights trilogy. I enjoyed reading them all even though there was a sameness to them.
W.
Apr 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin-blaze, ok
Decent writing, fairly sympathetic characters. The hero was a bit of an ass at the beginning, but "grew up" throughout the book. The ending was a little rushed, but pretty decent otherwise.
Bella Marie Cullen
Aug 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Eh.... it was okay.
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
A good ending to the trilogy. I was curious about Margie's story for awhile. A little too filled up with sex, though, and not enough convincing tension, but the author writes well and it's an easy read.
Marie Jeno
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nothing like trying to take off for vaca only to be kidnapped by your boss....who happens to be amazing in bed, and just for effect, let's start a fire.....AWESOME story :)

I no longer put the dates I read since it's always wrong and Customer Support can't seem to help me.
Tamara Van dishoeck
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it
dit soort boekjes zijn heel erg fout maar daarom niet minder leuk. ze zijn erg voorspelbaar en zitten vol met romantiek en erotiek maar ze zijn ook wel grappig. een guilty pleasure.
Barb
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Its an adults only tropical resort. Its in the heart of the Caribbean. 'Escape' is a get away
not only for visitors, but also for the adults that work there. Its exactly what Marcy finds
out when they close for 2 weeks and her boss traps her there on the island. Oh is she pissed!!!!
But things always have a way of working out on their "Escape" Island....

I have enjoyed this entire series. The endings were always different than the norm, and there was
always a surprise. But the always ended very
Marta
Jun 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, borrowed
My first Harlequin. I got more or less what I expected. The protagonists are not annoying and almost interesting, the setting is enjoyable, some kind of plot pops up from time to time without disturbing too much the passionate lovemaking. The ending was a bit saccharine, but overall it was a fun, effortless read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Island Nights
Iza
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Nice to read, but easy to forget...
Christina
Jun 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Aw, I loved this one! It was a quick enjoyable read. Believable since they've known each other for so long and their stories & obstacles are plausible which is nice for a romance novel.
Jamie DeBree
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it! :-)
Arlene
Mar 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
An entertaining, fast read. I loved the hero, Simon. Yum!
Mary Conrad
Jan 16, 2016
Nicci
Jun 11, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Justice (Jessica Ford, #2)
  • Bones to Ashes (Temperance Brennan, #10)
  • The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5)
  • Missing You
  • Perfect Liars
Double winner of the National Readers Choice Award, Kira Sinclair writes passionate contemporary romances. Her first foray into writing fiction was for a high school English assignment, and not even being forced to ready the love story aloud could dampen her enthusiasm...although it did make her blush. She lives in North Alabama with her two amazing daughter, their pet chinchilla and hedgehog. She ...more

Island Nights (3 books)