Start by marking “Night After Night...” as Want to Read:
Night After Night...

Night After Night...

He's the man of her X-rated dreams…

Schoolteacher Christy Baker has just had a naughty dream. A hot, intense and fantastically sexy dream. The next morning, however, Christy learns that the delish stranger in her hot little nighttime romp isn't some random guy—he's her neighbor!

Lt. Jason White has been enjoying naughty dreams, too. In fact, they're the exact same ones. Some
Published March 20th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Night After Night..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night After Night...

Melanie
Going into this book, I was looking for a quick, fun read to help fill my time during a 2 hour plane ride. Generally, Harlequin romances fit this bill, with the Blaze line offering a slightly steamier read.

I had read a HB from Kathy Lyons before that I rather enjoyed as it was an entertaining story with more heat than even most Blaze books, so I decided to give this one a try. Well, it wasn't terrible, but it was a rather lackluster story and not as steamy as I was hopingexpecting. All in all,
Melissa
Aug 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-romance
Quick afternoon read about Christie a school teacher with joint issues and Jason a wounded Marine trying to recover his memory. They share a kitchen on a Hawiian base and sexy dreams. Characters are well written and the story isn't over the top with extra angst that some romance novels are prone to have.
Katherine
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
This was a really fun read. A perfect Harlequin Blaze. The hero and heroine were both likeable, sexy and just flawed enough. There was a little angst, not too much. I devoured it in an afternoon. I highly recommend as a perfect beach read.
Melinda
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Night after Night by Kathy Lyons is about Christy and Lt. Jason. Two strangers who happen to share the same naughty dreams. A case of dream walkers but they go from naughty sexy fantasies to actually being the break through that helps Jason as he deals with PTSD and a case of memory loss. A hot and steamy read that will leave you believing in happy endings.
Janet
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
HBZ #679 = 4+ stars
Alicia Jespersen(BehindThePicketFence)
“Night After Night” is a military/handicapped Harlequin Blaze romance. Let me just say, the description says it all. Lt. Jason White has amnesia and Christy Baker has some kind of genetic disability that affects her joints. When they are both sent to Hawaii things really heat up. Not only are they sharing X-rated dreams but they’re also sharing a duplex that is connected via the kitchen.

Christy doesn’t realize that she is sharing a kitchen with the man of her dreams, literally. As she’s doing he
Desere
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Two strangers sharing intimate dreams and one getting all freaked out about it ~~~~ good not ask for a better plot . This book rocked from the start go. The passion,drama and just all too delicious intencity of it all was simply put BRILLIANT!

I loved every minute and could not stop reading, it is not everyday a ones gets to read about naughty dreams that needs to be re-routed to real life ,ok no that is a lie there are plenty of books like those but not with the seriously sexy writing style of K
Christina
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
The book is exactly as the description says...I rather enjoyed it. A sexy Marine??? Ummm only my favorite type of man in uniform (ties with firefighter), so that is definitely a bonus. He has gorgeous blue eyes & a crazy, to die for, ripped body?! Ummm, can you say YUMMY?! The heroine's name is Christy??? That's my name!!!! So it's like he's talking and doing all those naughty things with me!! Ummmm, yes please! Good book for me :)))
Laura Breck
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It was one of the better Blaze novels I've read lately. Christie and Jason share erotic dreams (which does happen in real life!) when they're billeted together in millitary housing in Hawaii. His need to find his lost memory, and her need to have a wild summer fling are at odds with each other, but the dreams pull them back together...Night after Night. Really well written. Kathy Lyons is a new must-read for me!
Kristen
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book!
The characters were very likable and realistic. I enjoyed the dream aspect of the book which was a delightful surprise. What a great way to develop a relationship and solve a problem. As a vivid dreamer, our dreams have their own way of giving us messages and I loved that the author worked this into such an enjoyable story!
Sassafrass
I listened to this on audio, but I just have problems with Gabra Zackman as a narrator. There's something about her timing that throws me off. I thought the story itself was cute with the paranormal kind of twist to it, but I just couldn't love it because of the narration.
☆°•..  Jillie Anne ..•°☆
Apr 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-read
Audiobook: Gabra Zackman as a narrator, there is something about her that throws me off. The book was a fun fluff read at the beach.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Forbidden Fantasies
Dahlia (yadkny)
Feb 17, 2012 marked it as to-read
NOR
Christine Ashworth
Aug 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed this book. Just the right amount of sexy, the shared dreaming is totally hot, and I enjoyed how both characters were written. The perfect beach read!
Marilyn Brant
Aug 30, 2013
Emmie Dark
Apr 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Librarian Note: Also writes under the pen name Jade Lee.

KATHY LYONS writes light, funny, sexy stories. She loves the faster pace of contemporary books and that her humor can shine through. Plus, the shifter books are really fun!

She leaves the dark, tortured love stories to her alter ego, Jade Lee.

Visit them both on the web at www.kathylyons.com or www.jadeleeauthor.com!