Start by marking “The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want” as Want to Read:
The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want

The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  425 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
One of the world’s top pick-up artists, Richard La Ruina went from having no women to being a true master of seduction. Now he shows you how to do the same. So move over Mystery, and tell Neil Strauss that The Rules of the Game are about to be rewritten. Every element of the winning pickup is right here, from discovering confidence to exuding charm, learning conversation s ...more
Published February 7th 2012 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about The Natural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Natural

Trevor John
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
This might be great for someone who has no clue and needs to learn the very basic concepts of mating. There were a few pointers that more or less reminded me of what I already know but set aside in favor of a solitary sick of it all style existence. I sometimes wish I had more interest in chasing every woman I can get my hands on but it's always a disappointment that just digs a deeper hole in my soul. That cheerful thought aside, I've done these sorts of things with success in the past and susp ...more
Anna Pulley
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Liked this far more than I thought.
Yossi Neimark
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome.
Justin Gayle
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ahmed Alkadi
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: social-dynamics
In order to become really good at anything, you only need to master the basics.

This book is a very good start on how to approach and attract hot babes.

It is a bit lacking on the mindsets though, and what you need to do to better understand yourself before attempting to become a modern day Casanova!
Rasmus Visgaard
Sep 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
First time I stopped in the middle of a book. I read this right after reading The Manual, which is far superior to this one.
I do not recommend it, it does not go deep enough psychologically nor biologically. What I mean is, it does not care about what the women feel, it's all me, me, me.
Indrajeet singh
Feb 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dating
Good book but it need some indepth studies
Bernadeth
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am female and I did not like this book. I read this to get some perspective on men's dating books and to tease my loving, yet sometimes sardonic boyfriend (who already knew this book was going to be garbage). I really hope no guy takes this person seriously. I guess if you only want to play the field and not have a long term relationship, then this book is ok. Personally if a guy pulled these pick up lines on me I wouldn't buy it and think he was a creep, regardless of how goodlooking he was.
Shea
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was ok
I pity any guy who believes this uhm... book.
Neil Strauss any day over Richard La Duckface.
He's nice, I'll give him that but no way he'll get you a decent life partner. He suggested too much talking and being cocky & condescending. Won't fly well with girls with backbones.
Just watch his videos and ask some girlfriends what do they think about him. Their answer is your forecast success meter.
Paul
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good book with sound advice!
Aletheia
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: psychology, self-help
From a female perspective, it's fascinating to get an insight into the minds of men and their approach to women. A really rich and simple read. Worth buying.
Greg
Apr 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Probably the best basic book ever written for men about how to approach, attract, date, and keep women. No gimmicks. No flashy "pickup artist stuff". Just good solid advice.
Joe Mccail
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Interesting concepts! All very applicable stutff.
Neil Connolly
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Interesting peak into a different lifestyle.
Dipanjan
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Insights close to reality. No more comments!!!
Tino
  • Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day
  • Sex God Method
  • Models: Attract Women Through Honesty
  • The Book of Pook
  • Nine Ball: Confessions of an Angst-Ridden Maniac Who Decided to Get Laid or Die Trying
  • Hold on to Your Nuts: The Relationship Manual for Men
  • The Art of the Steal: How to Protect Yourself and Your Business from Fraud, America's #1 Crime
  • Mating Intelligence Unleashed: The Role of the Mind in Sex, Dating, and Love