Start by marking “Master of Emotion (Sensitive, #1)” as Want to Read:
Master of Emotion (Sensitive, #1)

Master of Emotion (Sensitive, #1)

When a reclusive teen with the enhanced ability to read others’ emotions finds more teens with similar powers, he must confront his fears before a budding romance and his twin brother’s life fall into the hands of the devious doctor who created them all.

Beau’s getting loads of attention lately—whether he wants it or not—even if it’s his worst nightmare.

Now his irritating
Published December 7th 2011 by www.smashwords.com (first published December 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Master of Emotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Emotion

Penny
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
YA speculative fiction isn't usually my thing (I usually go for meatier fare), but I've been devouring a lot of different books lately and the premise of this plot seemed intriguing. I confess, once I got to the action sequences, I couldn't put it down until the climax resolved. Unfortunately, that was 4:30am.

Ms. Huff does a pretty good job of capturing the emotional walls built up by an isolated teenager, as well as his starvation for human contact and blossoming of character when he finally c
Amber
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I think I'm the wrong audience for this genre (i just have no desire to read about high school problems). I see this as a book that could be a favorite for a 13-14 year old. this book is perfect for teens who love the Twilight trend (but with a little more action).
I really like the relationship between beau and his twin. I'm not a huge fan of Rose but I do like how she influences beau's character development.
Lisa
Aug 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It doesn't matter that I love this author in real life--I would still have rated this five stars even if I didn't know her at all! Great, realistic fiction with just a little sprinkle of paranormalcy to spice things up. I especially loved how there is a "soundtrack" (and I love Secondhand Serenade!). What a clever idea. So grateful for ebooks and iPhones so that I could read this book!
Robynne
Feb 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
My sister (who is friends with the author) recommended this book to me. I really enjoyed it! It went places I didn't anticipate and kept me turning pages to the end. I will definitely read future installments!
DeAnn Huff
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"Master of Emotion" is my debut novel. Tell me what you think!
Steph
Sep 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved this book too. This is one that Dave, I and Madison all read in 2 days and enjoyed tons. Thanks Barbara for lending it to us.
Colleen