Start by marking “Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)

Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick #7)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  25,521 Ratings  ·  1,400 Reviews
Sadie Townsend is known by all as The Ice Princess and she’s worked hard to earn her reputation. Her father, a now-incarcerated Drug Lord, has kept her under his thumb her whole life and she’s learned enough from living in his world to give everyone the cold shoulder. But one inebriated night, she shows the Real Sadie to the undercover agent she knows is investigating her ...more
ebook
Published December 10th 2011 by Kristen Ashley, via Smashwords (first published December 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Chick Regret, please sign up.

Jen I would definately not read this series out of order. I actually wished I would have read the dream man series and chaos series because lees hot bunch…moreI would definately not read this series out of order. I actually wished I would have read the dream man series and chaos series because lees hot bunch made appearances in both of these series and I had no idea who they were. if you are new to the kristen ashley world the order to read her series that relate to each other is
1. rock chick series
2. dream man series
3. chaos series
wish I would have known this. all of these series are fantastic. a lot of reading but you won't be disappointed.(less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*

“No really,” I whispered, letting the sweet, peaceful feeling steal over me. “It only matters if there’s someone to care if you don’t wake up. It’s okay if I don’t wake up because there’s no one to care.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Poor Sadie :(

For me, this is the most emotional RC so far.
Such a sad but still beautiful story, I love it like crazy <3

Most of the scenes with Sadie were just heartbreaking because of how she felt about herself :(

Hector was sooo amazing, I love him so much <3 He is understanding, and nice
boogenhagen
Aestas Book Blog
“I want you in my bed, I want you in my house, I wanna come home to you.”

Pure 5-star swoony awesomeness!!

This book just grips you right from the start. I literally gasped my way through the first chapter with wide eyes and all sorts of “oh my god, did that really just happen?!” thoughts.

This story, much like the last one, deals with some very intense scenarios. Sadie is the rich, beautiful daughter of a high ranking drug dealer. She is used to being judged for her father’s sins and since h
Christy
★★★★★
5 Stars!!!!!
 photo 106a8c9a-3b43-40ba-b569-2f6aeba43317_zps26e58e18.jpg

Hector and Sadie met a while ago. When Hector was working undercover for the DEA to bring down her drug dealer father. Sadie hasn’t had the easiest life. Her mother hasn’t been in the picture since she was a child, and she has lived her life under her fathers thumb. She has had to learn how to protect herself. She has to become Ice Princess Sadie to get through. Sadie realizes what Hector is right off the bat and tries to help him. Eventually, Sadie’s dad gets put behind bars.
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Re-read Review - September 1-2, 2013

You know, I have loved each re-read so far, but this is my favorite. Sadie's story is so heartbreaking, so beautiful, I just couldn't put it down. Such a great story.

My only problem with the story is that I can't decide which Hispanic Hottie I love more, Hector or Eddie. I might have to re-read their stories a few more times to decide.

It's a dirty job...

Original Review-

Rock Chick Regret is the seventh book in the Rock Chick series and one of my favorites! The
Baba
Dec 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley addicts
My favorite "quote" - it made me go all awwwww...
"Sadie?"
"What?"
"You with me?"
I blinked in confusion and said, "Yes." And I was, wasn't I? I was standing in his arms for goodness sake.
"This is Sadie?" Hector went on.
I blinked again. "Yes."
"My Sadie?" he kept at it.
This time I blinked for a different reason.

His Sadie? Was there a Hector's Sadie? Was I Hector's Sadie? Did Hector think I was his Sadie?
Oh…my…
God.
Before I could process what he said or get close to processing what that meant, I watche
Kristen
5 stars

WOW! I love everything about this book!

Rock Chick Regret has the perfect combination of humor, angst, romance, suspense, drama, fluff, and steamy eroticism. This book has a similar feel to Heaven and Hell (one of my all-time favorite books). It deals with delicate and traumatic circumstances realistically, appropriately, and, at time, heartbreakingly. But, Kristen Ashley also adds splashes of wonderful and endearing humor to counterbalance the darker feel inherent in such a book, making
Kellison
May 05, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: flying-books
**Potential Spoilers Ahead**

Things that drove me insane, and not in the good way:
• "Blooming heck." What the hell is this phrase?! It comes across as a really lame version of "bloody hell." Wherever it came from, it's overused, it's juvenile, and it's ridiculous considering what I'm supposed to believe about the character using it: that she's a wealthy, educated Denver socialite who grew up with a Drug Lord father and surrounded by his "gentleman army," has no friends, and is an Ice Princess...
Lisa
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-reads

Re-read: August 18-19, 2013

I decided to re-read this one in preparation for reading Rock Chick Revolution. Bring on Ally and Ren!

My Casting:

descriptiondescription

*******

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

5 Stars

Ok, so I have finally come to grips with the fact that I am absolutely and wholeheartedly addicted to KA books! There, I said it! It is out of the way! Now I can move forward and proceed!

Rock Chick Regret was pure awesome! Period!

Things that ramped up the awesomeness of this book:

1. Hector. Not sure I need to say more about this
Stacey is Sassy
***Re-listened to Rock Chick Regret 15/10/2016. I bloody love this story and I've listened to it at least 3 times already and I can see more in the future.

This particular time, Sadie was my favourite. I swear it changes every time I listen to it. I mean, I really like both Sadie and Hector, but there are definitely times where one will resonate more with me.

While I was listening to Rock Chick Regret this time, (let's blame hormones) Hector drove me bonkers. I was frustrated that he was all bos
Robin (Bridge Four)
Another Week another KA book with my girls at Buddies Books & Baubles

4.5 Emotion Filled Stars
“No, really,” I whispered, letting the sweet, peaceful feeling steal over me. “It only matters if there’s someone to care if you don’t wake up. It’s okay if I don’t wake up because there’s no one to care.”

The beginning of this story of one of the most heart breaking and difficult I’ve read in a while. Usually Kristen Ashley waits until somewhere in the middle of a book to rip out my heart but she d
Karla
5 Stars! Another hit in the Rock Chick series. I’m on a Hector and Sadie HIGH!! I’ll be honest with you; Hector pissed me off in the beginning when Sadie went into Nightingale Investigations to inquire about hiring them for her protection. He let everyone believe that she was everything they thought she was, when he knew better. Hector was aware that Sadie was nothing like her father, even tried to help him when he was undercover and he never opened his mouth to tell them any different. That’s w ...more
Jilly
So, I took a little break from the Rock Chick series in order to let my Buddy Group catch up with me. Also, I needed a break from the alpha males in them. Most of you know me as an alpha female because I am, so sometimes it's hard for me to swallow all of the alpha male crap that other people find romantic. I don't find pushy, aggressive men attractive. I do, however, like men who are assertive, confident, and protective. It's a fine line and the Rock Chick guys cross over it a little too much f ...more
Catarina
4 Sexy Stars!

In this seven installment we get to the story of Hector (Eddie’s brother!) and Sadie.
Sadie is the daughter of a fallen drug-lord and when her father dies, a war for winning his drug territory begins and Sadie is the prize.
Whoever gets Sadie first wins the territory.
Unfortunately for them, Hector (that previously had a “thing” with Sadie”) gets in action and well… things will get rough and hot.
And oh-so-hot!

description

I will be very quick on this one. I have to say that only start reading t
Choko
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** 3.75 ***

A buddy read with my fellow KA addicts at BB&B

I am here to once again admit that I am a KA addict and I have no intention of going sober. Because her books are like junk food for the soul - you know that there is no nutritional value what soever, but you can't stop eating them no matter what....

This book is all about recognizing who your friends are and being the best friend and person you could be. Sadie is known as the Ice Princess, the rich daddy's girl, who has it all and he
Erika
1 star

Forgot to put up review from when I read and eventually couldn't take it and had to skim the rest. Last year sometime.

Couldn't get over what a complete nasty hero Hector was. No redemption possible. He says and thinks Sadie was the one for him but meanwhile screwed OW. Sadie gets raped, Then, suddenly, he decides that's that and now he will claim her. Wth??? Biggest a$$.
Karla
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5/17/17
Re read time for mi amor Hector "oh my gosh" Chavez❤

First read 7/26/13
Kellie Maddox-Ward
“I call them as I see ‘em. He’s Hispanic…” Ralphie lifted one hand and then continued, “And he’s hot.” He lifted his other hand and then shoved them together like he was squeezing an accordion. “Hence, Hispanic Hottie.”

= = > I may swear and have small spoilers! .Don’t say you weren’t warned < = =

This is how Ralphie see’s the rest of the Hot Bunch.

Hawaiian Hottie
Hispanic Hottie
Just Plain Old Hot Hottie
Alaskan Hottie
Surfer Dude Hottie
African American Hottie
Native American Hottie
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
What started out pretty great, got pretty boring at the end... Really. It was awesome in the beginning. I loved Sadie Townsend (29) attitude, her “Ice Princess”, and I loved her reaction to things. At least in the beginning. Eventually, as the story went, things got boring as Sadie changed, as in become more into herself, but as I dislike most of the Rock Chicks and Sadie become more like them, I lost interest. Though I adored Lee Nightingale with Sadie, and I wish we had gotten a stronger bond ...more
Lady Heather

First read April 23-25, 2012

One of my favorite parts of this book was the "Author's Note".

"And this, my loyal readers, is exactly what the entire series of 'Rock Chicks' is about, as Sadie learns in the story you are about to read. You are never alone, not when you have friends.
Learn from my stories and, through thick and thin, remember, if you have friends you are never alone".

LOVED Hector & Sadie together (amazing couple)!

I loved how Sadie discovered she had friends (the Rock Chicks, the
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Reread on: May 15, 2017

I was in the mood for hispanic hottie Hector (aka Double H), I fell in love all over again!! Such a great read, I love this series and miss all these fun characters.

Originally read: April 2012

5 Hispanic Hottie Stars!!!

OH....MY....LORD!!! I absolutely LOVED Hector and Sadie!!! Especially Hector!! I want to hear him call me "Mamita"!! Luke has always been my favorite "hot bunch" guy but Hector comes in a very close second!!

photo PicsArt_1504586895252_zpsekgqydym.jpg

This started off very emotional so have some
Nadia
This book didn't justify its high ratings, at least not to me.
The beggining was heartbreaking and for me, the strongest part of the book. Afterwards, it went downhill.

Throughout the series we witness The Hot Bunch being very protective of their women, or women in general. So, there comes this girl, who everyone agrees looks like a fairy princess, and quite desperately asks for help and protection, for which she's denied for reasons, I honestly can't comprehend. What's even worse, they knew she
~ Becs ~
So, Hector Hispanic Hottie Chavez meet Sadie Townsend – daughter of an incarcerated druglord and total Ice Queen

We first met Hector back in Rock Chick Renegade when he was working deep undercover as a DEA agent to bring down a druglord – namely Sadie’s father. His mission was successful and he quit shortly after and become one of the Nightingale Hot Bunch. Whilst undercover he met Sadie and realised the Ice Queen façade was a strong defence against a loveless world.

Sadie’s story is tragic – her
Emma
Reread once again
Omg i loved this book! Loved Sadie and Hector!
Sadie had me absolutely heartbroken for her from the very start. The way she felt about herself, what has happened to her through out her life and now in the present. Hector.... oh he was so lovely, so amazing. He never gave up. And of course he was so badass and a hispanic hottie/double H!!HE was gentle and so caring. And loved all the spanish endearments.
I cried, laughed, cried, fell in love, cried some more!
Definitely a favourite
Sobia
Apr 13, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so this is one of those books I don't quite know how to rate...Though I'm pretty sure I've got an overall dissenting opinion of it.....

On the one hand it's a typical enjoyable KA title,( at least the last half, )
On the other, there are two reasons I can't say that I honestly liked this. So ok.

One.
blooming Heck. I know it's stupid, and I know there are people who don't like to curse....and I've no problem with them. But blooming heck? Seriously? blooming heck? And it's used through the wh
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*

Re-read Review
Well, I must say I believe this series was better the second go around. Not that I didn't love it before, but the second time I did a buddy read with my girls, which was a blast, and I already knew to be watching out for certain characters before their own books came up. I can remember thinking the first time, oh how Luke, Mace and Hector needed their own books before I got around to them and how excited I was when I found out they were getting their own. I feel redundant because
Sharon
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This one really bugged me because of the shoddy treatment of rape & rape survivors & also because of issues with the story Here's why:

1. Sadie gets raped, there is no explanation of what happened. Rape is very painful & traumatic & I feel that since KA chose to use her rape as part of the story then she should have at least shown what she went through. This would get the reader emotionally invested in a "I feel your pain/ struggle" kind of way.

2. Sadie asked Lee for help while H
Pam Nelson
Re-read number 10 or more :p
5 Regret Stars - ❤ Audible Review HERE

I CAN’T CHOOSE! TIE FOR MY FAVORITE OF THE SERIES.
Yep, I have 2 because I like them both in different ways. This is Favorite lol.
I mean we get Hector “Oh my God” Chavez! Jumps up and down… I mean really!

Sadie and Hector’s story:
This story by far is the most emotional for me, not to say the other books didn’t have their fair share of emotions. This book made me cry and tear up multiple times and not just once but every time
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS ONE!!!! Rocked me!!! My emotions! Loved it!

My Hector:

...

My Sadie:

KatLynne
Take hold of life and live it beautiful...

Without a doubt this 7th installment is chock-full of Kristen Ashley's magic!

Once again she gives the kind of hero I love to read. And "Double H" (Hispanic Hottie) Hector Chavez stole my heart from the very beginning. The way he takes care of Sadie Townsend is breathtakingly beautiful. And the transformation of Sadie is amazing.

A heartbreaking and totally romantic, sexy read with a hero you'll love, a heroine that you will root for all the way! There is
  • Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Liberating Lacey
  • In Dark Woods (Signal Bend, #4.5)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • A Reclusive Heart (Hollywood Hearts, #2)
  • And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror, #6.5)
  • A is for Alpha Male (A is for Alpha Male #1)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Heller's Revenge (Heller, #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a
More about Kristen Ashley...

Rock Chick (8 books)
  • Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)
  • Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)
  • Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3)
  • Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)
  • Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5)
  • Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick, #6)
  • Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)
“Hector? You call him Hector?”
“Well, I can hardly call out, ‘Agent Chavez, oo Agent Chavez,’ When he makes me climax, now can I?”
255 likes
“Lee nodded, his smile somehow bigger like he was trying not to laugh then his eyes moved to Hector and he said, “I tried to stop it.”
Hector looked at Lee then looked at me then he muttered, “Oh fuck.”
“It was Ally’s idea,” Lee told Hector.
“What was Ally’s idea?” Hector asked Lee.
“It was not Ally’s idea!” I cried.
“It wasn’t!” super-power-eared Ally yelled from the open back window of Lee’s Explorer. “It was Sadie’s idea. I just was offering moral support.”
“Shut up, Ally!” Indy shouted out the open passenger side window.
“I will not shut up! I’m not taking the fall for this one!” Ally shouted back.”
70 likes