Start by marking “CDO Chief Daddy Officer: The Business of Fatherhood, Second Edition” as Want to Read:
CDO Chief Daddy Officer: The Business of Fatherhood, Second Edition

CDO Chief Daddy Officer: The Business of Fatherhood, Second Edition

In your hands is the manual for raising children. Who says you can’t be professionally successful and a good parent? Stop compromising.  Satisfying work and a happy family? Yes, you can have it all.

Chris Efessiou is the innovative, brazen mentor that every working parent needs.  As an astute business leader, Chris learned early on that the skills he acquired in the boardr
Published September 28th 2011 by Advantage Media Group

To ask other readers questions about CDO Chief Daddy Officer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CDO Chief Daddy Officer

Gloria Antypowich
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
CDO--A practical manual for parenting!!

How many times have I told my children that parents don't come with operating manuals! Now there is one! Having raised four children, I well remembered the challenges as I read CDO; Chief Daddy Officer! Life might have been easier if I'd had this book away back then. Instead, we had to rely on our instincts; and yes! sometimes we screwed up. But now we have a close knit family who are raising their own children. One of our grandchildren is getting married.
Christine Cunningham
Jan 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a remarkable book! The strategies and barometers were right in line with my way of thinking. Christos takes us on a journey of his life as a single parent of his daughter, Persephone. There's a distinct taste of "play the game with the end goal in mind." This is not a foreign concept in business, but it can be in the setting of a family.

I felt really connected to the author as he laid the groundwork for the success of his family not only financially but, emotionally. Repeatedly he chose to
Amanda
Feb 02, 2012 added it
This book does what it says on the tin. A must read for any father whether single or in a relationship. It takes the haphazardness of raising children and sets it down in easy to read chunks. A must have for the coffee table, in easy reach. I like the way it can apply to mums as well.
Chris Efessiou