Start by marking “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” as Want to Read:
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  108 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
The Kate Toms Series is a fantastic series by Kate Toms that will engage and amuse little ones and adults alike.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
is a beautiful, soft-to-touch board book that babies and toddlers will love to share. It has a soft-to-touch cover with flocking and glitter and exquisite, hand-stitched illustrations throughout. The charming, rhyming text
Board book, 26 pages
Published June 1st 2007 by Make Believe Ideas (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Andrea Damic
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" by Kate Toms.

In short, it's a beautiful book, a lullaby for kids, young and old. There is such serenity about it which is why I like it so much. Illustrations are really beautiful and the idea to do them as patchwork is absolutely fantastic.

Overall, definitely recommend it, it's a type of book you could introduce to your child at very early age, to develop their love for reading and listening. This is probably a great first book.

I am definitely glad it's part of
Theresa
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (Board book)
by Kate Toms
A great book to gain interest for students, first he pictures are beautiful, the added textures intrigue the kids, and the variation on the well known story changes everything. This book captivates kids from 2nd to kindergarten.
Stef Rozitis
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: early-childhood
Even though there are so many books based on nursery rhymes around this was a particuarly heart-filled one that seemed to be hinting at the human need for connection/inclusion (in the shape of a mouse) and have a sort of spirituality (non-specific) about it. Some readers might object to the reference to "saying prayers".

The illustrations are beautiful and really make the text. The text has a rhyme that mainly works
Jo
Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a lovely, warm read. My son received it as a 1st birthday present and I have bought it for numerous little ones ever since. Really useful to practice baby sign with, or to just lull your beautiful one to sleep.
Sandra Y.
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute illustrations that take the classic children’s song, twinkle twinkle little star, and turn it into a rhyming story. Easy read with sections of predictable text. Recommended for children in kindergarten and up.
Mary Train
Mar 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
A perfect match in this book...a story or song that you can read over and over again with a child, and great illustrations.
Katieb (MundieMoms)
This has become a new bedtime favorite for my kids. It's a very cute spin on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
Ginny
Aug 24, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010, picture-books
Cute take on the nursery rhyme. The pictures were cute with fabric art and a touch and feel star.
Becki
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really catchy and holds my nieces attention quite well
Cathleen
Jul 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
My son's favorite book!
Karen
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely adorable.
江平
Dec 05, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommended to 江平 by: Ab
非常精彩的故事!
Angeles
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
My nephew and I both love this book. as it can be read in verse form, sang to the popular tune, or just looked at closely from page to page. So much fun!
Apr 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I love the artwork in this book. It's by daughter's favorite bedtime story (for now).
Michelle Marchant
Really loved this book. Bought it for my little boy and can't get enough of it. I love the illustrations.
Sheyla
Apr 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
Cute it's always good to read something different without getting away from the basic song.
Andrea